News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Miyr's Final Fantasy RP OOC

Started by Miyr, June 05, 2010, 06:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

Congrats Absynthe! And Sucker Punch! That right there earns you MASSIVE kudos in my book. I'm game for you joining the story and feel free to PM me at any time you have a question or if you just want to chat and work out some stuff with your character's appearance.
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

AbsyntheAngel

Thanks, Miyr!  XD Yeah, I'm pretty much geeked out for Sucker Punch. My fiance and I are heading out to Comic Con next year and I'm hoping to cosplay Babydoll if the price is right.  :-)

If it's alright, I'll PM you shortly after getting caught up in the actual RP to discuss where I might be able to come in.
They say the beast inside of me is gonna get you, get you, get..
+
Absynthe's O/o Compilation

Miyr

I know it looks freaking fantasmic! I am so excited for it, and woot for cosplaying! And messaging me is more than kosher! Message away <3
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

ashia starstreak

I won't bore you with TPOs, but I will say Life has taken my time, still I have to read the new thread for Espier de Fatal, but other than that I am near fully updated once more. I have a few responses to many of you, though I have quoted them, I hope you remember your thoughts of them.

Nevermore of blood ravens:
"Oh, that's not what I meant by post order, I meant it as separate from the situation with him. I just think its hard to come into a story when two people just post right after each other over and over, that is in part why I have found some difficulty bringing my character into the story. "

My response:
I will agree with this one. I do not like to interupt and find that it is hard to be apart of it.

Miyr:
"But I also understand the whole coming back online and "Holy shit there's 20 posts!? *Die*" type of feeling. Also, due to my Real Time stuff with my Grandmother, I might vanish for a bit which isn't good for y'all if we have a posting order."

My response:
That seems to be a problem with me as well. I am gone for an amount of time and come to return only to find 8 pages of responses, a dead end thread, and a new one that I have yet seen. It can be overwhelming, but I have stuck it out and read every post made.

Kineas:
"Well, I'll see what I can do to come to terms with the idea. >.> I guess in a smaller group that might not be so bad. Still gotta hear back from others too though~ (which might just be henderson and our summon-lady who's name i can't be bothered to scroll back a page or two for.)"

My respponse:
"To be forgotten is worse than death." ~Vivi, ff9. Even though it was a name that was missing, it is still nice to know I have not been forgotten just yet.

Nevermore of blood ravens:
"The thing is, if you have to go away for a while, you just post that here, and people will know to continue on, but yeah, the whole 20 post thing can drive me away from a game, but thats just me. Its really helpful in a game with a large number of characters."

My response:
I have missed my oppurtunity multiple times and have yet been able to jump into play. I understand your feelings quite well. Patients is a virtue and I have a lot of patients, so I am still here.

Miyr
"I've thought about having a scene where they get attacked in the airship, and our gang either has to pull a FFX move with the cables to get on another ship, or that part of our airship gets blown up so part of the group is separated and falls down through the sky to the earth etc. But we aren't there yet ;;>>"

My response:
This could be another opportunity for me to jump into play and bring Cid out of hiding. Though something tells me I will once again miss this chance if I have not already.

I apologize for a long awaited response and also for such a basic post. Something is wrong with my options (ex. font color, underline, horizontal rule, etc.) at the moment, so this will have to do for now.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."