Informal RP Idea [Female needed]

Started by jtspace88, April 20, 2011, 12:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtspace88

...Yet to be approved... -Sigh-

Anyways, just looking to work out the kinks with some informal roleplay.  Looking for a cute down to earth housewife character, anyone interested?

ForensicaX

ME ME ME! Remember though it has to be PG 13 or we'll get shut down.

Do you have a plot outlined or would we have equal control over plot changes inside the general idea?

jtspace88

Quote from: ForensicaX on April 20, 2011, 03:14:02 AM
ME ME ME! Remember though it has to be PG 13 or we'll get shut down.

Do you have a plot outlined or would we have equal control over plot changes inside the general idea?

Lets have equal control but think up a scenario to interact.  Something that would cause there to be a mystery of a personality change, such as:

-coming home from war
-post op

thoughts?

ForensicaX

A war would be good... We could make it 40's era, post WWII. That way I could have been independent for a while and both of us would have undergone a lot of changes.

What do you think? Transition from working to being a young housewife again... hehe.

jtspace88

Glad I could aid you in this transition. 

Tell me a little about your self ma'am.  But before you do, I hate kids :P... keep that in mind.

ForensicaX

How do you want to start this? Are we married, sweethearts, don't even know each other? I think it'd be fun if we met after you came back. I could be on the way out of the factory if I'm single and you want to meet that way. More room to play. Also could be intriguing if I were married to someone else during the war and just got word that he's died.

For my character I'm thinking classic American pinup type looks wise. 5'4"ish brunette, hourglass figure, ladylike, hardworking. Witty and well-educated.

Also hate children in RPs so no worries. :)

jtspace88

I like that idea!

So there will be a chance run in?  or will I be at your work place delivering something, boom! I meet you, you meet me?

Will this man be alive?  I'm a deviant I must say... Cheating, stealing, yanno.. bad boy stuff is my style. 

I will be playing a tall (6'2), lanky (too many missed meals over seas), brown hair, blue eyes, full lips, scar across his stomach.

Hope you like bad boys?

ForensicaX

Post WWII all the men were coming back and taking over factory jobs. We could work together. I'll have just been transferred to secretarial stuff. Maybe we run into each other during lunch or you're delivering something to the main office.

I'll be married, 20. No children. and YES love the badboy type! Want to get started?

jtspace88