The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Madriv

Since this seems to be the place for this kind of thing...

Face claim of Brock O'Hurn for my twins.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 21, 2015, 06:42:39 PM
Since this seems to be the place for this kind of thing...

Face claim of Brock O'Hurn for my twins.

SQUEEEEEEE

And I could be wrong, but I think Mad is planning to make horse farm type guys. Raising, training, etc.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

GnothiSeauton

I'm really hating myself for having a lack of female characters out of my four slots to interact with the general sexiness going on.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 21, 2015, 06:43:35 PMAnd I could be wrong, but I think Mad is planning to make horse farm type guys. Raising, training, etc.

You're welcome

kckolbe

Bah, you're the GM.  You can give yourself extra slots to give the men extra slots.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Bloodied Porcelain

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Madriv

Bloodied Porcelain

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on April 21, 2015, 06:49:07 PM
Bah, you're the GM.  You can give yourself extra slots to give the men extra slots.

Eh...  I don't want to go down that route and make it seem so unfair to others.  I'll be a good girl and wait until there's an overwhelming desire/need for more character slots.

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 21, 2015, 06:51:18 PM
I am so incredibly scared to make my character lol

LOL...  Why's that?  We don't bite.

Well.  Some of us don't, but we only bite and eat the rude.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 21, 2015, 06:55:30 PM
Is this becoming a Brock Appreciation thread?

I'm so down with that by the way.

I R EXCITE I GET THE BROCKNESS.

la dame en noir

The content I've read so far lol. My character would be an outsider and black...and i've already seen what happens lmao

oh god
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

kckolbe

Well, you can kind of choose who claims her if you coordinate it beforehand.  Also, ons/offs do exist.  If that kind of "play" makes you uncomfortable, then your char won't be dealing with it.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Flower

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 21, 2015, 06:58:50 PM
The content I've read so far lol. My character would be an outsider and black...and i've already seen what happens lmao

oh god

I just added racism wasn't an 'on' of mine. The writers here are pretty respectful.  :-)

Bloodied Porcelain

oh god

As others have said, if it's not something you are comfortable with, it doesn't have to be part of your scenes. I believe that was something worked in to things between the players involved in those scenes. :) Of course, it may mean some characters you won't be able to interact with, if racism is a part of who they are, but I don't think that's an issue with most.

Kokaine

Well damn. If Mad is bringing in twins maybe I should shelve my dude then >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Kokaine on April 21, 2015, 07:09:08 PM

I'm afraid the twins have a claim on them. ;p Or rather, they have a claim they'll be putting on someone else as soon as she/they are made.

GnothiSeauton

oh god

Haha...  The content doesn't have to be the same for everyone.

I want everyone to be comfortable.  If you aren't comfortable with something, or don't want something, everyone here is more than willing, I believe, to work with you to do whatever you would like to do. 

There are racist and homophobic IC remarks, but it's just that:  IC.  And that is largely worked out between the writers involved, and is often limited to those particular scenes.  If something happens that you don't like, and the other person doesn't care, I would strongly encourage you to let me know, so that I can take steps, get in touch with Moderators, and the like.

And not every character who is born and raised in the Compound is a racist or homophobe.  We do have a mix of ethnicities and races that I'm proud of within the group.  I have one character who is a bit homophobic, but my others are welcoming of all individuals.

What happens to your character, what happens around your character, is largely up to you, and those who you choose to interact with.  Everyone here is very considerate so far when it comes to On's and Off's.  If you don't want something to take place, no remarks, no intense physical harm, it's strongly encouraged that you list it in your character's profile.  As I've said, everyone here is pretty considerate when it comes to that.

Why's that?

We needs the sexiness.

Seeking New Stories

CurvyKitten

Why...why you shelf him...gimmie....pouts~ :P do what you want hun, follow de MUSE!