Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

*giggles ruffing up the puffy white fur.  buries her face to kiss in the softness*

a/a 8/21/17

Daelen

*Rolling over, I place one hand on the floor to balance and lean in, kissing along her collarbone*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Zelric Miras

*pecks hand holding the cup, taking a sip of it*

Talia

*Bends awkwardly and kiss's his nose*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Talia

*Kiss's each girl on the cheek, licks the snowman's face.*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*Rolling off the chaise lounge, I drift to my knees, glancing up at her with a smile as I lean in and exhale against the soft fabric hiding the treasure between her legs, kissing gently over that thin fabric*

Talia

*Her long arms fold around his shoulders, gently pulling him in tighter to her, her head tilting down to dipp into his ear, "Hey, sexy," Then bent lower kiss the top of his head.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*Lifting slowly, I grin and turn, kissing her softly on the lips before standing fully, my body against hers*

Talia

*Smiles softly, fingers fondling his lush hair, returns his gently kiss, her body snuggling closer to his.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*My arms slide down, grazing over the thin fabric covering her behind as I pull her in closer, whispering against her lips* "Mmmmm hey yourself" *Kissing her deeply*

Talia

*My arms wrapping tighter around him, chest sinking forward into his, returnning his deep kiss, then releasing slowly to nipple his ear, then dip lower to drag my tongue across his neck.*

This is my last one......
"Thanks for making me smile!"

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*A deep groan escapes my lips as her chest sinks into my own, my lips brushing against hers before she pulls back, my head falling back to expose my neck to her tongue* Mmmmm thank you... perhaps next time we need to take this somewhere more... private *Grins*

Talia

*A low sexy purrrrrr escapes my lips, soft fingers graze your collarbone, then come to rest lightly on top of your shoulderblade, my moist lips nibbling on your exposed neck, releasing a low growl before kissing the hollow of your neck.

*....you will be the first on that dance card....*

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*My head tilts as I growl softly, feeling her lips upon my throat, my own lips seeking and finding her ear, grazing soft kisses along the top of it as I whisper* Mmmmm I don't do much dancing... perhaps a certain type of tango though

Talia

*Purrrrrrrs nails scraping lightly across his neck, her lips meting his ear, whispers with warm breath, "Well as long as we get entangled.....will you be bringing a rose?," leaning closer  to kiss his lope, teeth playfully tug before releasing.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Spunky

TheLegionary

* kisses her knee in the hope she can forgive his long absence

Spunky

*kisses his ribcage, giving gentle forgiveness*

Immortal Cherubin

*Laying on the bed next to her, his hands gently running along her leg, as his head leaned down and kissing her navel.*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Spunky

*runs fingers along his head, pulls him closer, kisses his forehead*

Immortal Cherubin

*Smiling softly, placing his hands on her cheeks and raising his head kissing her lips.*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Talia

*Smiles bending down, her moist lips tenderly connecting to the soft flesh of his cheek ,  kisses him softly, hand grazes gently across the jaw line upon releasing*

On's & Off's
A&A

TheLegionary

* grabs her waistline pulling her closer * leans forward directly to her neck * whispers some sexy words under her left ear * kisses her neck while hands slid down towards her buttcheeks *

Ink Slinger

*gently pushes towel back, meeting his eyes with blazing blue ones* rises on toes to gently place a kiss at the corner of his lips*
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time