Two girls looking for African male character.

Started by Dashenka, August 25, 2011, 02:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

MsNikki and myself have a game idea for which we need a male player to play a (well circumsized) male African warlord/drug dealer.

I will play the older of two sisters who ends up in crime. Selling drugs, dealing weapons, stuff like that. Think Lord of War. Except when my character goes to Africa to make some real money, she brings her little sister (MsNikki) not to help her, but to trade her. At first for a session, later for a day, two days, weeks, etc.

So what we are looking for is a male player who can be totally dominant and viscious.

Interested? Respond here and we'll see if you fit our bill :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Zaer Darkwail

What role elder sister would have in during trade sessions? Watch or perhaps participate if persuaded?

Dashenka

I wouldn't mind participating. Not as the submissive little sl*t though.. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I would volunteer for the role of black African warlord who takes enjoyment being dominant and rough with white slave bitch in presence of hot white chick who digs to watch and waits perhaps get taste of African black cobra as well ;). Assuming you both are okay with me and my writing style (you can check posts made by me get feel of my writing style).

Dashenka

Well you are from Finland which is a big plus already... (neighbours and all that). We'll wait what MsNikki says.

Zaer Darkwail

Fine with me, I can start the thread and kind of prelude how you two girls are in Africa. If there are some details which your not okay with in prelude I can edit details.

Dashenka

I don't think the game should start in Africa, but in the country where the girls are. Maybe a little background on the girls at first. You can then post a history about your character and his history with girls :)

Then we fly to Africa to do business.

I was also thinking... as the game doesn't always take place in Africa. Maybe we can think of another role for you when the girls are in their home country? Like a club owner wanting the younger sister to dance for him or something like that.

How does that sound to both of you?

Zaer Darkwail

Would sound to me, if big sis can pimp her younger sister in Africa so why it can't be different in home country? Of course more discreet and so on. I could roleplay border inspector manager whom the elder sister needs corrupt either with money, free drugs or with her sexy sister ;).

Dashenka

Zaer Darkwail

Anyways working in intro post and so far I have put girls home country into Russia, it's fine for you two? I know Dashenka is from there and so I hope I do not make too many cultural mistakes (as note I cannot understand russia without google translator as advance note but I try create russian genuine names).

MsNikki

I apologize for the late response .. I will post in the game soon .. sorry both of you :(

Zaer Darkwail

No problems ;). Post when you got the time but nice hear your still around and interested.