What are you drinking right now?

Started by orderNchaos, August 12, 2010, 02:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Tersius

Bruja

Ice water out of a glass because it's hot and muggy here...it's only APRIL dammit...grumbles.

PrincessAriel

Boring old water, though it's cold. I'm trying to imagine that it's soda.
So far.. No go.
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Tersius

Bottled water... room temperature

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Daoine Sidhe

At this exact moment?  Nothing.  That I know of.  But damn if you haven't gone and made me thirsty, now.  And it would figure that there's no tea left.  I blame the gnomes.  They enjoy stealing my beverages while I'm not looking.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

WhiteShadow

Silverfang

despickable

Hot Chocolate Malt with marshmellows

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

EvelynMarie

A chocolate-banana milkshake from Sonic!!
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Bruja

Tersius

AsexyScarredOne

Fake mountain Dew from a three-litre bottle. I have another one in the fridge for later tonight. :P My kidneys are going to jump out and run away screaming.
~Go ahead, hurt me. I assure you I've done far worse to myself.~

“I am the Sub and the Dom, the Butch and the Femme,” says the Scarred One, “who comes and who came and who is to come, the Asexy.”

Bruja

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Lightskirt

Mr Bigglesworth

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

NightDream

Silverfang

just water, cause the tea is finished and I'm to lazy to make new water boil ._.

Tersius

A bladder buster sized travel mug of coffee with chocolate flavored creamer... *Looks around anxiously for the nearest restroom*

Tersius