The Elder Scrolls: Brothers at War [Always Room for More]

Started by Black Howling, August 03, 2013, 01:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

... I literally JUST started up a new game of Skyrim... and then I look at E... and this is the FIRST topic I see. It must be destiny. I must be the dovahkiin :I

But seriously, count me as interested. I'll think on a character and post a sheet up when I come up with something. :O
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Malrunar

... Oh damn. I told myself not to join another group RP. >___>

I blame you, Lovely-Lady-Luna! Now I have to give it a shot! Expect a profile from me this evening! *Crosses fingers*

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Yggdrasil on August 04, 2013, 10:45:33 PM
... Oh damn. I told myself not to join another group RP. >___>

I blame you, Lovely-Lady-Luna! Now I have to give it a shot! Expect a profile from me this evening! *Crosses fingers*

can't wait lovely <3

I may be going to bed soon I have a short shift at work tomorrow *WOOHOO* So yeah. But may be up a little longer. <3
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

I'm excited to see the increased interest!

A big welcome to both Yggdrasil and Finn. I'm anxious to see what you come up with, and unlike Lady Luna, I'll probably be awake for it. >_>

Malrunar

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 04, 2013, 10:47:17 PM
can't wait lovely <3

I may be going to bed soon I have a short shift at work tomorrow *WOOHOO* So yeah. But may be up a little longer. <3

<3

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on August 04, 2013, 10:49:19 PM
I'm excited to see the increased interest!

A big welcome to both Yggdrasil and Finn. I'm anxious to see what you come up with, and unlike Lady Luna, I'll probably be awake for it. >_>

Yes he never sleeps. I'll be the one making OOC's and the other threads once we get enough sheets and accepted bios. So remember who to send the chocolates to.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Malrunar

Quick question: Would supplementary skills only be magic? I haven't played Skyrim in a while. (Damn glitch in the game won't let me get past a certain point. Harrumph!)

EDIT: Scratch that. It would help if I just reread the first post. >___>'

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Yggdrasil on August 04, 2013, 11:02:48 PM
Quick question: Would supplementary skills only be magic? I haven't played Skyrim in a while. (Damn glitch in the game won't let me get past a certain point. Harrumph!)

No, it isn't just magic. If you want you can have stealth/sneak in there or any of the others. <3
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Yggdrasil on August 04, 2013, 11:02:48 PM

EDIT: Scratch that. It would help if I just reread the first post. >___>'
Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 04, 2013, 11:04:17 PM
No, it isn't just magic. If you want you can have stealth/sneak in there or any of the others. <3

Eh, I mainly listed magic skills down. I'll fix it u to where there are more options. Just assume anything falling into secondary skills also qualify as supplemental. I kinda goofed there.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on August 04, 2013, 11:09:34 PM
Eh, I mainly listed magic skills down. I'll fix it u to where there are more options. Just assume anything falling into secondary skills also qualify as supplemental. I kinda goofed there.

Seriously....you are fail!!! :P

Teehee, btw I may seem like I'm being a sarcastic bitch, and I am...but It's meant in the fondest of ways loves<3
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on August 04, 2013, 11:14:41 PM
I had a rough day, so :P .

Yes well suck it up love, cause you has beer. So start shittin some rainbows, darkspawn and dragon born...

Wait....wrong game scratch darkspawn and lets throw in some Draugr....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This reminds me of a time a friend said "Hey I thought you guys were friends."

"We're lovers actually"

"Ah, that explains all"

*Teehee's and giggles*

So yeah! Character sheet's lets see em loves! I may stay up just to read em.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Malrunar

Note: Let me know, of course, if anything needs to be added or changed. I'd love to have some connections with the dragon born, but I was wondering if that could be something that develops later? Let me know! ;D

Name:  La’Ora

Race:  Bosmer/Wood Elf

Chronologically 43

Physical Details/Short history: These type of stories always involve orphans, don’t they? La’ora wasn’t anything special. She, like so many other children fell victim to no parental control, and was one day roaming the streets alone. You learn quickly how to snatch and run in order to survive, and which guards to avoid when they’ve been drinking. La’Ora’s biggest problem, however, was that she enjoyed stealing too much. It became less about survival and more about thrills and danger seeking. Food turned into coin, coin turned into trinkets, and quickly the little street rat began to make a name for herself in nightlife of Windhelm.

It was a Dunmer who discovered her particular talents, one who had contacts with the thief’s guild and didn’t mind making more ‘seedy’ exchanges with quietly acquired goods. La’ora soon became their adopted daughter, training in the ways of charming a lock and avoiding detection, until she began to repay the guild with her own contributions. No one would be surprised if this Princess of Sneak were to one day take over the Ratway.

Living on the streets had stunted her growth. Standing at a modest 5’4, she’s built for stealth and endurance. Long, lean muscles hug her frame, while her long brown hair is neatly braided back to keep her face and vision clear. La’ora’s eyes are said to be greener than emeralds, and rumors are often whispered that they are in fact gems placed there by the gods, a testament towards her lust for all things shiny that drives her ever forward.

Core Combat Skills*:

• Light Armor
  • Archery
  • One Handed

Core Supplementary Skills:

• Sneak
  • Lockpicking
  • Speech

Secondary Skills:

• Pickpocketing
  • Smithing
  • Alchemy
Starting Equipment:

• Two Glass Daggers
  • Light Armor (Thief’s Guild Leather)
  • Lock picks (50… Always keep extra!)
  • (4) Potion of Healing
  • (4) Potion of Stamina
  • Amulet of Dibella
  • Ebony Bow
  • Arrows
  • 312 septims
  • (2) Viles of Poison
Faction Affiliations: Thief’s guild. Politics are all well and fine, when they turn a profit. For now, she’s mostly interested in making a few septums for her and her guild.

Wargtass

Luggage can easily be left out of the character altogether, just thought it to be a fun little addition...  ::)

Ilya Evermore, Brawlin' Bard and Tinkerer of Toys

Name: Ilya Evermore

Race: Argonian

Physically: Mid-thirties "You would be surprised what sort of concotions the wee little elves turned up once they passed a few hundred years..."
Chronologically: 78 "It sounds so old when you say it like that. Try to pronounce it like twentyfive instead..."

Physical Details/Short history: Ilya has always been an eccentric Argonian with his head a fair bit above the clouds. Which was a tad bit ironic, seeing as he loved to explore caves as a child. And not any caves either. Specifically the caves surrounding the great Dwemer ruin that lay outside his home town. He brought home scrap metal to sell to the town smith and sometimes even found a gyro or other mechanical piece that he could fetch a good pouch of gold for when travelling mages visited town. His father, the village drunk, beat him senseless anytime he was caught sneaking off to the ruins, but his mother very much encouraged his antics, as long as he didn't dwelved deeper into the murky halls.

As his father died when he still was a child, falling on a knife the foolish old sod,  he was further encouraged by his mother to travel to the Bard's College in Solitude, far from his home in the cold lands of Skyrim. He made the trek on foot and it took several years, mostly since he stopped by any Dwemer ruin he could find on the way. Once there he showed a natural talent for all things a bard should be, something he attributed to his mother's nursery rhymes. It only took a few years before he graduated, having mastered the way of the swashbuckling bard. In the true nature of a boisterous vagabond he fought only with his fists and wits which won him more friends among the suspicious and brawny Nords of Skyrim.

Feeling the pull of the subterranean once more he made a small fortune guiding adventurers and scholars through the dangerous ruins of the Dwemer. He learned many a thing from the people he guided over the years, but one particular incident brought him secrets that he thought unimaginable. It happened when he was hired by a mage to take him deep into a particular ruin, deeper indeed than he had ever gone before. They had to sneak their way past great automatons, dangerous traps and the ever vigilant blinded Falmers and their disgusting chaurus pets. During their way down the mage told him of the mechanical wonders and defying arrogance of the ancient Dwemers, who had apparently built great machines to house and decipher the legendary Elder Scrolls of the Aedra. Once in the inner sanctum of the ruin he revelad a cube he called a Lexicon and placed it in the controls of a large sphere called the Oculary. Once unlocked, thanks to Ilya's skills with tunes and whistles, the strange scroll was revealed. The mage knew not of its effects however and perished as he tried to read it. Such was the immense power of the scroll that Ilya was knocked unconcious, even though he didn't even lay eyes on it.

When he woke up, jarred by the incident, he realized that he looked upon the ancient machines, texts and contraptions of the Dwemer with wholly new eyes. Even the Falmer and their sad history seemed suddenly unravelled before him. Had the Elder Scroll granted him some fraction of its knowledge? It sounded like a fairy tale to him, but as soon as he returned to the surface he felt compelled to tinker and build with the scraps he had instinctively brought back. He marvelled at his own genius as he read the ancient books he had plundered and smithed fine parts of bronze like no smith had ever done before. After many more expeditions into the depths of the ancient civilization he had built himself a silent companion, a chest walking on spidery legs  that could carry great burdens. He called it Luggage, which seemed like as good a name as any and started to bring it with him on his journeys into the ruins. He began selling the music boxes he built to the courts around Tamriel, he built a machine that could can food (sadly the food was ruined by the crude bronze sheets) and even reproduced a Centurion in his workshop that unfortunately tore that same workshop down and rampaged through town (which is consequently why he is banished from Markarth for all eternity). He now travels the lands with his trusty Luggage, selling his contraptions and services to the highest bidder. That the new civil war brewing in the land might land him a few fortunes if he could refine his machines into something that he could control is of course something on his mind. But for now, to each his own...

Core Combat Skills*: Please list 3 - 4

• Unarmed
  • Light Armor
  • Block

Core Supplementary Skills:Please list 3 - 4

• Speech
  • Smithing
  • Alchemy
  • Enchantment
Secondary Skills: Please list 3 - 4

• Sneak
  • Lockpicking
  • Pickpocket
Starting Equipment:

• 1 exceptionally old but well kept lute
  • 1 set of white elven light armor of unknown origin (Falmer)
  • 1 set of fine tools for mechanical smithing
  • 1 light alchemy set
  • 2 grand soul gems in desperate need of filling
  • 2 rings made out of small dwemer cogs
  • 2 Potions of Healing
  • 3 Potions of Cure Desease
  • 1 well read folio of The Lusty Argonian Maid
  • 1 waterskin filled with Alto Wine
  • 1 set of travellers clothes, including hooded cloak and fur coat
  • 300 lbs of dwemer scrap metal of differing size
  • 1 Dwemer Luggage
Faction Affiliations: "To each his own my mother said when she slid her dagger in father's throat. Who am I to argue the wisdom in that?"
O/O

Lady Lunarius

Awesome characters you two! I go into work for 4 hours, when I get back Howling and I will discuss them.

Looks like I have some threads to create too. <3
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Wintercat

Posting an updated sheet then. Discarding some of the previous ideas about that, but still trying to put this together. Hopefully to an acceptable state.

Name: Jo'Shaar Zahir

Race: Khajiit

Chronologically 25

Physical Details/Short history: Jo'Shaar is in good, fit shape under his mages robes. He prefers to take long walks when thinking things through and keeps himself swift and lithe. While he indulges in an occasional drink or a feast, he also knows where his limits are and keeps himself healthy. The end result of this is a body fit for both quick action and stamina to go a little further when he has to.

Jo'Shaar was born to a caravan, and from early on displayed a natural talent for magic. He had little to offer to the College of Winterhold in exchange for his admission into the College, but proved his worth working hard and earning a measure of respect for his willingness to take up tasks without complaints. He actually took up running a fair share of errands in exchange for some coins that he invested in extra lessons, books, and eventually, spellbooks.

His time with the caravan did help him pick up the basics of moving silently, and later on he made some careful inquiries until he found a teacher willing to teach him a thing or two about locks. To this day he maintains a friendly relationship with a few Thieves Guild members, willing to trade a potion or two to a few new lockpicks that might come in handy during a new journey to investigate some ruins.

Core Combat Skills*:

• Destruction
  • One-Handed
  • Unarmed

• Restoration
  • Illusion
  • Alchemy
  • Enchantment
Secondary Skills:

• Alteration
  • Conjuration
  • Lockpicking
  • Sneak
Starting Equipment:

• Akaviri Katana
  • Mages Robes (Hood included)
  • Lockpicks
  • Small amount of septims
  • Ring of Health Regen
Faction Affiliations: College of Winterhold (Former Student), Thieves Guild (Contact)

Thoughts and Notes
I would consider him probably knowing more about how to fight bare handed (claws) and with a one-handed weapon, than he would know about archery, but figured that it would be the third combat pick since I figure the bare-handed style might be in the 'one handed' category or not available at all. I don't really see him as the type to wear an armor, more likely getting a normal set of clothes when not in a mage's robe.

On the Katana (blades sword), I imagine he came across one of them during his journeys and sought to restore it and keep it in good repair, or alternatively bought it from a talented smith that knew how to make them or at least how to restore them.

About the Ring of Health Regen, I'm willing to drop it if so asked but figured he might keep something like that out of habit, regenerating magicka normally he may heal himself by magic but having something that does it constantly would help him from getting scars, and also aid in taking care of little problems by itself. Figuring his robes probably have some measure of 'magicka regen' enchantment to it (as the College of Winterhold's robes tend to have, at some amount) and so one to aid with his health would be a fair addition.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Sara Nilsson

Name: Freya Shieldmaiden

Race: Nord

Physical Details/Short history: Being a Nord warrior woman she isn't perhaps a lot of mens idea woman, far from a petite slender thing she has plenty of muscles from wearing heavy armour and from swinging her sword both in practice and in combat against everything from raiders to the more dangerous creatures of the Skyrim wilds. Her hands are rough and callused but hold a surprising gentleness to them when around littles, and if anyone watches her very closely around children they can see a deep sorrow in her normally sparkling eyes. She is of average height with curly long red hair that tends to get in her eyes unless she ties it up into a braid that falls down her back in most cases, her body has more then its share of scars with several very ugly ones along her belly.

As the youngest daughter of Thorwald Swordborn, the blacksmith in Karthwasten, her mother died in childbirth giving birth to Freya so Thorwald had to raise his only daughter by himself. She spent all her years growing up watching her father in his smithy, observing silently and learning without him even noticing. And as soon as she could she was helping him with some mundane tasks, lifting, carrying, tending to the fire. But as she hit her teens she was soon on her way to being a smith herself, and from her older brothers she was learning swordcraft. At the age of 19 her father decided that she probably should probably marry and he managed to get a really good catch for her, a rich Imperial merchant had asked for her hand in marriage and he really couldn't refuse.

At first it was a good marriage, while he wasn't the most loving person he didn't treat her poorly. She was reasonably happy and when she got pregnant she was happier then she had ever been. But her husband got furious thinking she must have been sleeping around and beat her to an inch of her life, specifically aiming at her belly to kill the unborn child. In her rage at the beating she grabbed a sword and cut him down and then she stumbled back to her father to heal and to give birth to her stillborn baby. She told her father she wanted the old family sword to take revenge on the Imperials who she blamed for all of this and for the pains that Skyrim had suffered recently. Thorwald equipped his daughter with a heavy heart and sent her on her way to become a mercenary and fight against the Imperial oppression.

Core Combat Skills*: Please list 3 - 4

• One Handed
  • Heavy Armour
  • Block
Core Supplementary Skills:Please list 3 - 4

• Smithing
  • Two Handed
  • Speech
Secondary Skills: Please list 3 - 4

• Archery
  • Alchemy
  • Light Armour
Starting Equipment:

• A well made set of steel armour that her father made for her.
  • Tadpole her trusted horse
  • A small bag of blacksmithing supplies to keep her sword and armour in good order
  • The Red Lady, her mastercrafted steel longsword. A weapon that has been handed down through her family for longer then they can remember. It originally was made in Morrowind and was laying in a un named tomb for quite some time before an adventurer found it, it then traded hands several hands and finally ending up in Skyrim. It has no special properties or enchantments, the smith who originally made it had a habit of naming each of his best works so it has the name "Red Lady" etched into the blade.
  • Bedroll, some supplies and various pots and pans for cooking
  • Steel Shield
Faction Affiliations: Ulfrics Heir, she hates the Imperials with a passion.

Black Howling

Liking all the characters I've seen so far!

Yggdrasil: *Whistles at the woodelf!* Hott bosmer is a quick way to get my approval. I like the story and background on her as well, and you did a great job on the skills.

Wargtass: Gotta love the bards, it did make me realize I'd left out unarmed from the skill lists. As we already suggested that character via PM I'll be making a slight change to the skill lists to accommodate it.

Wintercat: Always good to see your characters, friend. The cat looks good to me, though change the listing of gear to Avaviri Katana in light of what we discussed on IM. I'm a stickler for that sort of thing.

Sara Nilsson: Again, someone that knows how to get my eye quickly! A scarred, redheaded nord. Please PM us with, or list the details on her heirloom sword.

I'm pretty sure that has everyone answered on my part. Now to wait three hours for Luna. >_>

Sara Nilsson

updated some info on the sword. it really isn't anything special it is just special in her family's eyes as they have had it for so long.

Black Howling

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 05, 2013, 08:11:57 AM
updated some info on the sword. it really isn't anything special it is just special in her family's eyes as they have had it for so long.

Perfectly understandable. I'm a weapons fan, so I just mainly wanted the history of the blade and maybe some of it's appearance. A quirk of mine, even if it's not special per say, I love named weapons and details of craftsmanship. Good piece, by the way. ;)

Rajah

Takh (Rajah's Character)

Name: Takh Gro-Valamog

Race: Orsimer

Physical Details/Short history:

Takh is impressive even for an orc, towering over men and mer alike. He's muscular in a way that suggests nothing more than the inhuman might of his people; adding to this effect, from the outsider's perspective, is skin so dark it's almost more black than green and tusks like ivory hunting knives...not to mention his glare, a terrible thing like the lance of an Imperial mounted knight, burning a baleful shade of blue. His eyes are the color of a summer evening sky darkened by the promise of storms. His voice, on the other hand, is promise past; it rolls, cracks, and rumbles like thunder after a strike, deep as a daedra's secret...and wholly startling in its clarity and control, like a tiger serving itself afternoon tea and never spilling a drop.

Appearances are deceiving. Takh was once a simple blacksm- well, okay. Takh was once a superlative blacksmith, whose art had long since transcended mere weaponry and entered in realms left unexplored since the dwemer vanished from the face of Nirn. He loved metal and its working, but above even this he loved Kyne, the Sky Goddess, ever since he saw his first rainbow. Such power as the storm and such beauty as the light it left behind demanded his devotion, and so, he sought to honor Kyne with his craft. He began by making a clock from orichalcum and first principles; that is to say, he whittled each tiny component from raw ingots and fitted them together over a course of three years. When he was finished, he waited almost a fortnight before he found the courage to wind the thing...and when he did? Why, it ticked, of course. It was perfect. He knew then that he was skilled enough to attempt something more...ambitious. It took him another half-decade and far more hands and expertise than his own, but with patience and patronage, he completed his design. He called it Kyne's Chorister; a machine the size of a small temple made to draw in lightning, convert it through runes into raw magicka, and produce a symphony of answering tones to harmonize with the thunder and turn storms into divine music.

The first time it sounded, it shattered itself in a single moment of deafening resonance - some things are beyond even the height of mortal craft to achieve. Yet in that resonance, Takh heard more than music: he heard the voice of Kyne, and when he uplifted his own in prayer, he found that it changed and harmonized just as his Chorister had been meant to do...and his prayer became a Shout that left his soul raw and torn and his body nearly catatonic for days.

When he recovered, he discovered that the High King had died.

He spent the years since preparing himself for what he believes is the path laid out before him: to walk into the howling storm of civil war and help those who will listen to the Goddess and her messengers find a safe path to the eye of the coming catastrophe. That such an eye may be at the very heart of conflict is no contradiction; just as a storm of history is far more complex and dangerous than a natural storm, so too must navigating its eye come with hardship and danger. If Skyrim is to survive (so Takh believes) it must be done, nevertheless.

War's arts come naturally to an orc, and supernaturally to a priest of the goddess of war; expanding the potential of martial readiness are the arts of Seeming (Illusion) and Being (Conjuration), a simple path fit for a simple man, lacking both the complexity and the pitfalls of broader arcana. Not that these are lesser arts; even an Imperial battlemage of veteran status might find themselves impressed by Takh's innovation, such as the use of forge lore and crafting skill to shape daedra as they are called and produce bound weapons and armor far beyond the limitations common to mages who ask only for armament and never for understanding, or the hideous power that can be obtained by combining Illusion's deliberate madness with the infinite ferocity of orsimer berserker rage...and above metal, above even magic, there is the Thu'um.

Takh has spent his time wisely; strong of body, mind, and spirit as his faith demands, he faces Skyrim and prays earnestly that it will also prove wise...and so, operating on nothing more than some manner of chance encounter with the divine and his own relentlessly gnostic interpretations, an orsimer blacksmith has convinced himself that he is meant to be a holy warrior. From the outside, it is easy enough to frown and ask a few obvious questions, and thereby reveal that Takh's certainty is a stone castle built on fog...but then, sometimes the very wrong nevertheless accomplish the very great. The Divines work in mysterious ways. Perhaps before it can be judged, his story must be told.

Core Combat Skills*:

• Heavy Armor
  • Thu'um
  • Two-Handed

• Conjuration
  • Illusion
  • Smithing
  • Thu'um
Secondary Skills:

• Alteration
  • Enchanting
  • Restoration
Starting Equipment:

• Assorted personal effects including religious literature, a heavy-duty toothbrush, and the world's only orsimer timepiece.
  • Arms and armor summoned as needed.
Faction Affiliations: "Fuck claim. Skyrim is at storm; Kyne's eye is where I stand, and may Hircine take me should I lose the path. No one deserves a throne. This is about earning it."

Okay, so, factions: what's the difference between Albinus and Baldr? What are their politics, their intentions, etc.? What do either of them have to offer Skyrim?
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Black Howling

Name: Kreios Windstrider

Race: Nord/Werewolf

Physical Details/Short history: Kreios is a tall Nord warrior, standing well around 6'3 when not in footwear. His arms have the powerful lean build of a swordsman, yet his chest and body have been honed from the years he spent wearing heavy armor. His body is crisscrossed in scars, though the most prominent of these runs along his cheek; the reminder of his youthful participation during the forsworn resurgence. His blue eyes are often noted to have strange yellow flecks around the irises, hinting more at his acceptance into the circle for those that know the truth about such things.

Kreios began life as an orphan on the streets of Whiterun. Knowing nothing of who his parents were, and often finding survival to be more important, he began learning skills unfit for an honorable warrior. This all changed on the night he met Alga, the daughter of Aela. She was a troublesome lass, and had managed to get herself into more then a bit of a pinch. He helped her out, using his knowledge of the streets to get her to safely back to Jorrvaskr. His attempted heroism wasn't well met at first, but with Alga favoring him, he soon found himself at home with the companions.

Kreios joined their ranks more officially at the age of sixteen, and his tests came in the forsworn resurgence. It was a hopeless battle with their fewer numbers and little support, but the companions did what they could on the coin Ulfric offered. In just two years he manged to start making a huge difference in the battles thanks to the call of the dragonborn, and brought their first victory in the skirmish that plagued their borders. Shortly thereafter his efforts were celebrated by the Companions and he was allowed to join the ranks of the circle at a young age. This made his later battles in the skirmish far more effective, but nearing the end disaster struck; and he lost Alga when the confusion of the blades and Ulfric's soldiers came into the mix.

Kreios was devastated by the loss, and despite the support of his fellows, he retreated High Hrothgar to find his peace with the incident. His skill with The Voice was furthered under their tutelage, and it seemed the companion would never see the field of battle again. When word of the civil unrest found it's way up the seven thousand steps, however, he could not ignore the call. He had a stake in this as well, if not as a warrior then for the sake of Alga's memory. He ventured down then, rekindling with the companions. Despite everything he questions the Harbinger's wants to choose a side so swiftly, and secretly wonders if perhaps his aged wisdom is catching up with him.

Core Combat Skills*:

• Two Handed
  • Thu'ums
  • Heavy Armor
  • Archery

• Thu'ums
  • Sneak
  • Restoration
Secondary Skills:

• Pickpocket
  • Smithing
  • Alchemy
Starting Equipment:

• Nord Hero Greatsword
  • Nord Hero Armor
  • 53 septims (Yeah, his purse is light after years spent as a monk)
  • Minor Smithing gear
  • Lots of Nordic Mead
Faction Affiliations: Companions (Circle Member), Undecided on the Heir's. He dislikes the empire due to the interference caused by the blades, but has Ulfric's son really earned it?, Greybeards.

Noticed I hadn't posted a character yet; hehe. Here it is, may change the picture; I wasn't being very creative with it and chose a player made one from the game. >_>

Malrunar

>___> Hello, Mr. Mc. Handsome. I believe La'Ora will be testing her quick-fingers on plucking his plums from his pockets.

Malrunar

I don't think this entirely matters, but what about Standing Stones? Ineffective in this case?

Wargtass

Ah! That Nord is taking the attention of the fair Bosmer! I'll have to aim for the absaliscious redhead or the slender khajiit...  ::)
O/O