A tarzan-esque roleplay - M/F or Futa/F

Started by Brandon, March 13, 2012, 07:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

I want to do a tarzan style roleplay but instead of doing it right out of the book Im thinking I want to reverse the genders and make it on an alien planet devoid of civilization.

The idea would revolve around a ship crashing into the jungles of the planet, essentially stranding a passenger and leaving the other dead. However he's not the first foreigner to come to the planet. Years ago when she was just a child a young woman was stranded on the planet and now she calls the region her home. Eventually she takes an interest in the passenger

I would really like to play up the danger of the area, either through natural dangers like a nearby volcano or predators (or both). I would also like there to be some kind of language barrier between them. Where this game goes, Im not sure so Im leaving it open to discuss in detail with potential writing partners.

If you're interested please PM me and ask any questions you have as well as express the preferences you have for the game. We will go from there

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play