Space Battleship Musashi: the Eden Project. (Interest Check)

Started by Mac84, May 03, 2013, 07:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

This story would revolve around the Yamato's sister ship "Musashi".

the Year is 2199, and  the Earth was spared a Radioactive Holocaust at the hands of the Gamalons. The Gift of Starsha has cleansed the Earth of fallout, but there was still lingering effects. Many people found themselves incapable of having children. Concern rose as the Human race feared their line dying out. So the "Eden" Project was created. Its goal, To artificially create life. These would be children free of diseases, and completely healthy. At first the Project was looked upon as a God send. the Human race cheered its endeavor. However, the fickleness of man would rear its ugly head as People were able to procreate again. This sparked many "Anti-Eden" Movements. Calling it an insult to God. So the Government scrapped the project, and demanded that the 8 examples of the project, Four Boys, and four Girls, be destroyed. The scientist couldn't bring about killing the children they worked so hard to create. they put the Children into suspended animation, and jettisoned them out into space.

The year is now 2250, and the Yamato's Sister Ship, Musashi is out on patrol. The Musashi comes across a derelict ship, and inspects the contents. Finding 8 Suspended animation capsules. Due to an unknown event all but one of the capsules have lost power, and their occupants have expired. Though the last one was still alive. The Name on the documentation was simply No. IV. the contents of the Capsule revealed to be a young girl no older than 10.

I am looking to develop this idea.

Space Battleship Musashi:

Mac84

Haibane

A child with the physical age of 10 would put this firmly in the non-adult section, yes?

Mac84

My apologies for the Misunderstanding, but it would still be an "Adult" Section story.

The Child is the "Plot Driver", or "Mcguffin" if you will. She is what the story revolves around. She'll not be involved in sexual scenes in any way shape or form.

The Story is about the moral choices this crew(s) faces in dealing with this child, and what she represents.

Mac84

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mac84

Inkidu

Quote from: Mac84 on May 13, 2013, 08:54:30 PM
I am afraid I am not following you, Inkidu.  ???
I'm trying to determine if this is an original plot of yours, or if you're doing a fandom game.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mac84

Oh, okay. It would be a fandom game as it takes place within the universe of "Space Battleship Yamato", or Starblazers as it is known in the west. While it does take place in the Yamato Universe, it has very little to do with the actual ship. the story(s) revolves around the Yamato's sister ship, the Musashi. The two were of the Same class of Battleship during WWII.

The Musashi as built in secret after the Launch of the Yamato for Iscandar. It was meant to reinstate the Izumo project of relocating "Key" earthlings to another world, but with shortages of Manpower, and resources. It was constantly delayed. it was only roughly half completed when the Yamato returned victoriously.

It would be later completed, but the detailed bit on that is in another thread.

Inkidu

Quote from: Mac84 on May 13, 2013, 09:10:30 PM
Oh, okay. It would be a fandom game as it takes place within the universe of "Space Battleship Yamato", or Starblazers as it is known in the west. While it does take place in the Yamato Universe, it has very little to do with the actual ship. the story(s) revolves around the Yamato's sister ship, the Musashi. The two were of the Same class of Battleship during WWII.

The Musashi as built in secret after the Launch of the Yamato for Iscandar. It was meant to reinstate the Izumo project of relocating "Key" earthlings to another world, but with shortages of Manpower, and resources. It was constantly delayed. it was only roughly half completed when the Yamato returned victoriously.

It would be later completed, but the detailed bit on that is in another thread.
Ah, well I will not clutter your thread any more. I hope you and your partners have a good game.