Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Granted. However, you loose it all in a single poker hand.

I wish I could alter my body with but a thought.  :)
My special kink list!

Spirit_Wolf

=)->Granted<-(= but you can only alter it to the shape of a chimpanzee

I wish my family were still alive
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Cjac

Granted.  However, you are now living on Europa.

Had the body of a super model and the face of Aphrodite.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Spirit_Wolf

**granted** you have the body of a plus sized super model and aphrodite while she is 8 months pregnant

wish my art was famous for its perfection
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Question Mark

Granted, but it'll only be famous after you die and ends up on eBay.  You know, just like all the other great artists...

I wish I was completely, fully, and unabashedly happy 24/7.

Spirit_Wolf

granted- but your mouth gets stuck in a joker's smile which makes possible lovers run, leaving you without sex.

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Spirit_Wolf

oops sorry- I wish I had a normal life

Captain Maltese

Congratulations, you have a normal life. The life of a poor housewife in Liberia.

I wish I could get to meet all the lovely people of Elliquiy in real life.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, you meet all of them......in your funeral.

I wish I could have dragon as a pet (real dragon and one which dont eat me :P).

Question Mark

Granted, but feeding it lands you several debtors, parking tickets, and a spot on America's Most Wanted.

I wish all girls were catgirls (the cute, furry, nice kind).

Spirit_Wolf

granted, but sadly, from such a quick change, you and every other guy now have extreme allergies to felines :P

I wish I felt like and quit smoking.

Cjac

Granted.  Unfortunatly, the Surgeon General publishes the newest discovery, Smoking may kill you  but it also makes you sexually desireable.  Your loss.

I wish I was 5'5" 120 lbs 36 (C) 24 36

Question Mark

Granted.  Perhaps you'd like to know that you are also a hermaphrodite?

I wish I could beat Guitar Hero on Expert (grr).

Cjac

Granted!  I set the game on Expert and hand you a hammer and a flogger. 

I wish there was an expert surgeon that would correct the Hermorphadie issue for me for free.

The Lotus Eater

Granted, but now instead of being both you're neither.

I wish I could find a half decent girl
~~~

Question Mark

Granted.  O, did you say half decent?  I must've missed that.  But hey, at least you have half of a girl!  :D

I wish I could nab a girlfriend that stays with me for more than a month.

Cjac

Granted.  You have a girlfriend for 32 days after which she leaves, taking your cat, couch and everything in the bank account.  How were you to know she was on the FBI's; most wanted list,

I wish I were a aster Chef at a world renowned resturaunt

Lirliel

Wish granted, only the food is like uber alien food and captures and uses you to create Inter-species babies! Like LOTS!

I wish Kurt Cobain would sing a little clearer.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cjac

Granted!  Unfortunatly, you are now deaf and will never hear it.

I wish I were the lead vocalist for a very successful rock band

Lirliel

Wish granted, only you can't take the pressure and become An Hero (Look it up if you don't know what I mean ;))

I wish I could turn back time.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elena

Wish granted but you find yourself reliving your most humiliating experience again.

I wish that I had an endless supply of Baileys to drink.

Kazyth

Wish granted, but every drink you take seperates the cream and curdles in your stomach.

I wish I had my own all-female harem.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Cjac

Granted.  Unfortunatly, after an unhappy accident, you are now a Eunich.

I wish I had a coffee bean farm

Spirit_Wolf

granted- your coffee bean farm is one acre in the middle of snake infested Amazon Rainforest.

I wish I had all the men and women I desired