Star Wars AU, Role Reversal. Players needed.

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, May 02, 2014, 10:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alias

Quote from: AndyZ on May 11, 2014, 11:11:59 PM
I think it'd be amusing if Luke and Leia were still the names, but Luke was now the noble and Leia was raised on Tattooine.

Do you want character sheets for this?  Having some trouble finding a good female Vader, so may well just go with the standard Vader and say that no one can tell under the armor.

just be liberal with it, as long as she has a black face-mask, your good. right?

DemonessOfDeathValley

Alias, there has been interest expressed but no one has called the characters of the female Luke or female Obi Wan.

AndyZ, I will be asking for character sheets, but you've got time.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Strangefate

I've been waiting for someone to claim Luke or Leia and then go with whoever is left.  So if we have a firm Luke now, I'll take on Leia, I suppose.  By which I mean the male Prince. 

I'm also willing to write for some of the supporting cast that may not find fulltime players, like C-3PO (possibly with a more human-like less rigid form) or even Grand Moff Tarkin (sadly less Peter Cushing-y) if we have one.  Gender reversed versions of course.  I'll wait on that to see who gets taken and who doesn't though.

My one concern as the Prince is that my character is going to end up stuck in a cell on the Death Star for quite awhile before anyone shows up, which could get boring.  So having a few other minor characters to write in the meantime may help.  Actually it might work best for some people to take on multiple roles because some characters (the Empress for example) aren't always going to have a lot to do or many PCs they can interact with it seems to me. 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Alias

we could start the rp on the millenium falcon headed to save you, skip the tattoine exposition and dive straight into the center of the story. Otherwise, every character is fairly spread out, literally on different planets.

Vercile

I can Imagine a Prince Leia In the slave girl outfit chained to Jabba xD

DemonessOfDeathValley

Alias, if you'd like the female Luke role, it seems we have the male Leia. You also have a point. I had actually toyed with the idea of starting the whole thing in Mos Eisley where Obi Wan and Luke meet Han and Chewbacca. So it doesn't take forever to get to the rescue.

Strangefate, that is an excellent point. There are some characters that don't have much to do until the 'action' begins. Or characters that aren't seen that much. So taking on more than one character is perfectly fine, so long as the player feels comfortable they can do it. I know that there's only so much one can describe while sitting alone some place.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~