Pokegirls! So You Want to Be a Harem Master? [M looking for M/F or F/F]

Started by indarkestknight, July 03, 2013, 02:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokegirls!

It isn't hard to guess what this is: Pokemon, but with a sexy twist.

Now, over the years, some very talented and creative writers have worked to create a comprehensive world for Pokegirls. If you're familiar with it, great! If you aren't, don't worry. If you know Pokemon, it's close enough. I'm not a canon stickler for this, just looking for some sexy fun and adventures.

Pokegirls aims to have something for everyone. You have your Pokemorphs, of course, a Pikachu girl, a Charmander girl, all the way up to Legendary Pokegirls! (And, hey, if your favorite doesn't have a canon equivalent, I'm perfectly willing to come up with one! Like I said, I'm not a canon stickler). But there's more! Kitsunes? We have them. Demons? We have them. Angels? We have them. Catgirls? Doggirls? Bunnygirls? We have them! And if even that isn't your cup of tea, there are even Pokegirls who look almost perfectly human, but have powers far beyond what any human Tamer could achieve! You want a pokegirl who looks human but bends elements like she's from Avatar: The Last Airbender? Sure! Psychics? Ninjas? Mages? Elves? Nymphs? Yes, five times over. There are even futanari pokegirls!

So, what am I looking for?. I'm looking to either play as a Tamer (Pokegirl equivalent to a Trainer) with the other player running the NPCs and the Pokegirls or to run a solo adventure for another player's Tamer, running their Pokegirls and the NPCs. Neither the gender of the Tamer nor the gender of the player matters to me; I'm open to any and all combinations, and, yes, in case you're curious, I'm down for M/Futa and/or F/Futa, if that's your thing.

Information Links:
The Pokegirl World Project: The best place for an overview of the Pokegirl World. (Somewhat outdated, however)
The Pokegirl Forums, aka the Pokecenter: The best place for the most recent information.
The most recent Pokedex!: Be aware, the pokedex is massive with literally hundreds of pokegirls. I do not expect someone to read this, but it is useful as a reference document or a time killer. And, hey, if you want to read it all? Be my guest!

(NSFW) Pictures! (Because who doesn't love visual aids?)

Pokemorphs

Catgirls, Bunnygirls & More!

Examples of more Human-looking Pokegirls!

Misc

So if you're interested, please, contact me! Using this thread or PMs is fine, whichever you're more comfortable with.