Eureka!

Started by LittleKitten, August 20, 2012, 02:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Eureka is a TV show that airs on the SyFy channel. If you haven't seen it, episodes are on Hulu or you could check the wikipedia article Here.

I'm very interested in playing in this world and I have a couple plot ideas. Please only message me if you're willing to learn about this world. I do want to keep it mostly canon but I understand that for the sake of RP sometimes things need to be changed. So, watch a few episodes(their free) and message me!

Behind Enemy Lines
America's enemies have allied and unleashed a devastating attack. The US military is decimated and worse, Eureka in enemy hands. Senator Wen orders that each scientist receive a neural transmitter. The occupying military may use any means necessary to enact this order. The transmitter allows brain waves to be tracked and will give warning, should a scientist try to betray their new masters or escape.
This rp could go in two directions.
1) non-con/bdsm/bondage. A general or scientist from the enemy camp takes a liking to me and decides he'll keep me. Perhaps the transmitter is used to keep me in check or perhaps simple ropes are used.
2) romance and desperation. Two eureka scientists find love in the chaos of war. They work together and perhaps find a way to win the war.

Any plot ideas you have!
Message me with your ideas based on this world and I'm sure I'll love them!