Intrest check. Basic Idea Cult RP.

Started by DinaFlower, April 06, 2014, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinaFlower

Updated information!

There is large private island that you will not find on any maps. And due to some natural EMF ((Electro magnetic field)) it does not show up on radar. It truly is an island you can not find unless you already know where it is! And nearly 65 years ago it was found by a highly religious man when his cruse ship went off the chartered cores. The man knew what it was he had to do. He knew why the gods brought him here. Three years later that man, our Beloved First Prophet, came back with the first true believers.

So, the cult lives on an island. There are a few smaller islands about 10-20 miles off the coast inhabited by natives. They commonly attack under the cover of night.

The cult is self sustaining. They do no form of trade with anyone outside of the cult. The cult also has it's own economy. There is no money, just trade.

What does the cult believe?  Well for one, those who are not a follower are not human. They are animals to be used as we see fit, slaves. They also will tell you that there is no grater honor than to die defending our holy home((the island)).

What kind of RP will you be able to find here? Really all kinds! There can be Combat RP, Master/slave RP. Sex of all kinds. You can go about playing with the economy.((I hope at some point to make a system for that showing just what each person has))

If you are interested then please fell free to offer any ideas you may have! As this is still being worked on.

Thank you for your time.

OOC/singup  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201912.msg9865365#msg9865365

Shadow879

Color me interested. Not yet sure if I can devote the time, but interested in being a slave nonetheless.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

DinaFlower

Okay! Thank very very much! Also, I love your picture!

Nameless One

I'm interested, too! I'll try to come up with some more detail as soon as I have some more time.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Lynnette

as long as my timetable allows it, I am very much up for this. However, I would like to know a little more.

You said that the cult would have some sort of high head, that would be like, a high-priest or something I suppose?

Just as a confirmation - This is modern I suppose? You said it was private property, so that made the most sense, I just felt a need to have it confirmed.

That slave/master (Mistress) thing, is that constant, or is it only in "romantic" scenes? I am assuming it's constant, but I'd still like to have it confirmed.

And lastly - Does the cult have some form of strict clothing-code?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

DinaFlower

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on April 06, 2014, 09:02:38 AM
as long as my timetable allows it, I am very much up for this. However, I would like to know a little more.

You said that the cult would have some sort of high head, that would be like, a high-priest or something I suppose?

Just as a confirmation - This is modern I suppose? You said it was private property, so that made the most sense, I just felt a need to have it confirmed.

That slave/master (Mistress) thing, is that constant, or is it only in "romantic" scenes? I am assuming it's constant, but I'd still like to have it confirmed.

And lastly - Does the cult have some form of strict clothing-code?

It is in Modern time, Yes. But I am thinking that the Cult will not use modern technology so much. I am not sure about this. I plan to take a vote on ideas as I get the RP more founded.

yes, it would be something like a high-priest. =)

And yes. It is an on going thing. Not just for sexual uses.

Nymphadora

I'm putting my hand up for interest as a slave.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Shadow879

I second the question about clothing code.

My personal opinion = slaves be scantily clothed or perhaps nude, or perhaps it just depends on the orders of their master/mistress.

DinaFlower

I am sorry, I missed that one! And yes! Slaves are to be nude. But their is no dress code for the free as of yet.

CrystalFeathers

I'll be a slave.

But I'd like being a pet better....

DinaFlower

Okay. Thank you! And maybe you can work that out with a Master/Mistress in game?

Google

Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

DinaFlower

Okay! Thank you!

I am working out more details now!

Google

(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

DinaFlower

Sent it. =)

And I have updated the information.

Foxy DeVille

I might be keen to play the Mistress to a really kinky slave...  >:)

DinaFlower

CrystalFeathers

Quote from: Foxy Oni on April 08, 2014, 02:30:51 AM
Hmmm..... What kinks?

Nymphadora

You've peaqued my interest too!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Lynnette

I'm just going to throw out right now, I'm willing to play either (Or both) slave and mistress, though I only play female characters (At least in 99% of the cases) and I genuinely suck at femdom towards males.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Shadow879

*points to herself* The kinkiest!

Vanetias

Interested as mostly to play as a not-so-secret reporter to check on the workings of the cult, just to see how this 'cult' works.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 08, 2014, 06:04:30 AM
Hmmm..... What kinks?

Well, I'm contemplating making her a shemale. Also, I'm really into watersports, which not a lot of people are. My other kinks include branding, tattoing, piercing, fisting, gaping, choking, bestiality... I love being freaky.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Foxy Oni on April 08, 2014, 09:51:54 AM
Well, I'm contemplating making her a shemale. Also, I'm really into watersports, which not a lot of people are. My other kinks include branding, tattoing, piercing, fisting, gaping, choking, bestiality... I love being freaky.

I can count all of those high on my list just not often getting to play them out; including watersports though it is lower than the rest. 

Edit:  Add in that if any are NC they are even more fun.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Google

I think some people can attest to my own love for the darker subjects