News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F looking for M :D

Started by Aisling87, August 18, 2010, 03:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisling87

Ok, so here are some of the pairings that I have been wanting lately! Plots and ideas can be negotiated very easily...I'm open to anything!

Anything crossed out is taken or I'm not interested in doing them at the moment.

Teacher(F)/Students father
-A single father has been having problems with his young son ever since his wife left him. His sons teacher has noticed the childs rapid decline and calls the father in for a parent/teacher meeting. But things lead down a totally different road when they find each other attracted to each other.

Teacher/Student
-A high school student starts to misbehave during class. The teacher approaches the student one day after class to discuss his attitude and is surprised to learn that the student has developed strong feelings for her (or him). The teacher tries to talk the student out of their crush, but the student will have none of it. One day, the student corners the teacher after school and they start this wild love affair. (This could either be a male student and female teacher or female student and male teacher!).

Mom/Son's Best Friend (any variation on this)
-The best friend thinks his friend's mom is hotter then hell. Of course, the mom has noticed what an attractive man he was turning into and can't help but fantasize about having an affair with him. She throws a huge summer party and tells her son that he can invite his friends over. The tiny bikini she wears pushes the friend to his breaking point and he corners her in the house during the party, only to be surprised that she was more then happy to let him touch her.

Pirate Captain/Female Pirate (any variation on this)
-The Capitan decides to take a female onto his ship full of men. She quickly proves herself capable on the ship, but the capitan can no longer ignore her and wants to learn if she is just as capable in his bed.

Cowboy/Innocent Young Lady (any variation on this)
-A lone cowboy rides into a small town. His stay there raises suspition among the townspeople. Inlcuding the owners of the tiny inn he is staying at when their young daughter catches his eye.

A Gentleman/Innocent Young Lady (Victorian time period)
-He is a friend of her older brothers. When she is presented to society he realizes he has to have her no matter what the cost. Using her brother as a disguise to see her, he begins his slow seduction of her with stolen kisses and secret touches.

Mermaid/Young Sailor(M) (any variation of this)
-While out sailing a young sailor sees something in the floating in the water. To his shock it looks like an injured or dead woman, but as he pulls the body onto his boat he realizes that it's more than a woman, it's a Mermaid.

Elf Warrior/Human Woman
-A forbidden romance starts when the paths of two totally different people cross by chance. A woman, out jogging through the woods behind her house, stumbles upon an elf warrior out patroling. Getting over their shock, they are quickly drawn to each other and fight that pull ever step of the way. Never had the human and elf worlds collided before and no matter how much his people tell them it's wrong, they always end up seeking each others comfort.   

Warrior/Princess (Futa)
-A famed warrior is promised the hand of a lovely princess for his great success. There is a huge celebration and a lavish wedding. On their wedding night they are both astonished when, while they are together for the first time, a cock begins to grow above her clit. Neither of them know how to react to this new development. The princess is horrified that she now has a massive cock, but to her amazement, her new husband is intruigued by this new development. They begin to explore her new growth with many pleasurable outcomes.

Bodyguard/Rich Man's Daughter
-A rich man hires a bodyguard for his wild and out of control daughter. The daughter pushes the bodyguard to his limits with her rude and taunting behavior. Soon enough, he snaps and they become wild, passionate lovers, hiding it from her doting father. (This is one of my more undeveloped ones, but it can easily be changed around!)

Please read my O/O's!!!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78779.0

Flying Ferret

I like the cowboy idea loved reading books when I was a kid if it is still open I would like to try it

What age were you thinking for the Cowboy and the girl

Aisling87

Yea, it's still available!!! I am a huge fan of cowboy books and movies! I was thinking that her age could be like 18 and his age could be no more than 32. Everything is up for discussion though! :D

Passionate Ink

I'm interested in the Mermaid story.
May I ask, if it's already taken?

Ink
Passionate Ink has requested an indefinite account restriction as of 2 September 2010.

Aisling87

Quote from: Passionate Ink on August 22, 2010, 11:51:09 AM
I'm interested in the Mermaid story.
May I ask, if it's already taken?

Ink

Sorry, it just got taken!! If it becomes available again, I will keep you in mind! :D

Aisling87

Talk2meguy

Sent you a PM about the Elf Warrior/Human Woman idea

johny251

I'm interested in the Cowboy/Innocent Young Lady as well, is it still available? 

Aisling87

Yes it is! Just PM me for more information :D

Aisling87

Aisling87

*Elf Warrior/Human is AVAILABLE!! :D

Polymorph

The warrior/princess (futa) story sounds interesting. I' ve roleplayed a similar scenario before. Is the way I wrote my part in the story below the sort of treatment of the character you were looking for?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80514.0

Jarod1

Elf Warrior / Human warrior looks interesting would like to talke about it

Aisling87

Aisling87

Aisling87

Aisling87

Aisling87