News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rainy Hike

Started by Samhain, October 23, 2008, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samhain

I want to do a game where two couples are hiking in the woods or even camping when it starts to pour. Taking shelter in a nearby abandon building/cabin or a cave of some sort these two couples get to know each other. The situation of course lends to a little swap as the couples take advantage of the rainy weather.

Randilin

This sounds interesting I'd be up for something like this.
---------------
Randilin
O/o - Randilin the director's cut

Samhain

I'm open for suggestions on the plot. I mean it can be two couples that have been friends for a while... I just think it's an intersting plot idea. ;D

Samhain

What sounds more fun the abandoned cabin? Camping or Hiking? I'm open for ideas.

Randilin

I think the abandoned cabin sounds a lot better then a cave.  No fire wood left inside so we have to huddle to gather for warmth and such for the first night.  Although now aday you would need to have a pretty nasty storm, with possible mud slides preventing us from getting back.
---------------
Randilin

Samhain

So we have a pretty nasty storm. Plus I can always have a chicken character who won't go out in the lighting. So no matter how bad it is she still won't go.

Randilin

That would totally work, it would be way better then having someone get hurt, which was my first thought.  You looking for a boyfriend for the game?  why don't we chat in PM and work out some type of joint background.
---------------
Randilin

Jester

This sounds great. A tent could be good. It could be dark and hands could wander without partner knowing..

Samhain

Thinking about making it a sort of "Spring Break" instead of going to the normal tropical hotspots some students get the idea of going camping instead despite some of the protest from their partners....

Or a mix of College students and other friends who have gradutated.... it could go anywere really.

Randilin

A big tent in the dark would be a great starting place, then maybe moving to an unused cabin that we discouver after tent is wrecked by falling tree.
---------------
Randilin

Samhain

So we start out in a rather large tent.... then the storm hits taking out the tent so we take shelter in an abandoned cabin.

Randilin

I think that would make the most sense since wouldn't be planning on staying in an abandoned cabin.
---------------
Randilin

Samhain

The more the better. Looking for more Co-ed fun Guys and Gals.

Can't be just little o'l me and a bunch of men...... not that I would complain... ;)

CrazEGrl

im very interested in this idea

Samhain

Wonderful!

So then two couples are camping. The guys have dragged the girls here instead of some tropical spring break type place. We will start in a campsite then progress to the large tent before the storm chases us to the cabin we passed on the hike up. Shall we keep it at 4 or see if we can get a few more?

Randilin

We could start at four and if needed add more when we get to the cabin.
---------------
Randilin

Samhain

We should get our characters down how we know each other.

Jester

I think it should be the two guys are friends and they fancy swapping their girls and set it up.

Perhaps the two girls are opposites and they fancy trying something a bit different!

Samhain

Sounds like a plan.

I had planned on making my character kind of a more city oriented girl not really enjoying the camping

Randilin

Look like we have a group Samhain you want to kick this off
---------------
Randilin

Samhain

were do you think I should post it?

Doomsday

I am interested if you guys don't mind a fifth wheel.

mdazfrench

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind being either an unattached sixth wheel (to provide some temptation for the couples :) ) or the second half of the third couple.  All that is, however, contingent on there still being an opening.  Send me a PM if you could use me.  <blows a soft kiss to everyone>

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Samhain

We would love to have it either way!

You guys can decide if you want to be a couple or just friends of the other parties.

Starchaser

I might be interested in an antagonist style role if you have need of such. I can also talk plots, and come up with plot ideas. The only limitation that I have is I can only use these forums on Tuesdays and Thursdays.