Good night (Moon)

Started by Ephemera, October 22, 2011, 02:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

So, I figure we need a place to say goodnight when we just can't keep our eyes open to socialize in the Forum Games/Socializing Threads any longer.  So, bid everyone, or someone, or something... goodnight.

Goodnight Moon (and Elliquiy.)

Sweet Dreams!

-Ephy
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Sybl

Mordred

This is nearly goodnight part two, but also with part one.. kinda like static suddenly coming into tune in it's gravel-like sound and sight.. but picked up and sent by that naughty and oh so adorable moon up there! Those receptors of hers work in such trippy little ways on occasion.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Goodnight Moon, E... it is time [you] went to sleep. ;)

Story Tale

damn -you-!! I am assuming that is what you did, if not then by 3:43 I was already in bed so nah! :P

Ephemera

LOL!  Retroactive good night wishes to you all... and now, to play a bit.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Sybl

Quote from: najlah on October 24, 2011, 12:14:22 PM
damn -you-!! I am assuming that is what you did, if not then by 3:43 I was already in bed so nah! :P

;D I did.. I love the -you-.. It makes me smile. :P

Ephemera

Goodnight E, and all my loverlies...  A lovely Anne Rice book is calling my name, so I am going into lurk mode.

Mordred

Alright.. going to sink into my box. Probably mess around with figuring what to drift off listening to. Right now, some super chills out piano sounds more than perfect. Something, I think from way, way back. Something that sorta lifts the brain outta the head and takes it along it's wild course. Yes. Goodnight.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Wow, quite a day... and now the night is upon me.  Dream well my loverlies... with ink and affection, I bid you adieu.

xoxo,

-Ephy

Mordred

There is a little voice in my head that keeps saying goodnight.. but upon hearing those words of dissent, the little voice sinks into the patch of ground under it's little feet.. and it vanishes into little nothingness. And goodnight is pushed until another time.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Goodnight my loverlies... to all you wonderful fans of things that go bump in the night... I leave you with ink and affection...  I have posts to do, and a journal page to fill...

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep,
and miles to go before I sleep.

-Ephe

Anesa

Good night, John Boy.  Good night Mary Ellen!  Good night Jim Bob!   

Good night my friends!  Have a wonderful evening and a great tomorrow!  :-*

Anesa

Waves "night night" and goes to find her bed. :(

Sybl

Good night to my E friends, and yeah that Moon,
where ever it is hiding this morning.

Belle33

Goodnight again, dear moon.  Please let me sleep through the rest of the night instead of waking me every few hours!  :D

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ephemera

Ugh!  Headache, and I miss playing in the threads!  Goodnight moon!  Goodnight all my loverlies... goodnight ink...

Hello dreams without headaches!

-Ephe

Mordred

Oh lovely moon, you silent seductress.. you just pulled old words from these lips I forgot I even knew. Was it a memory that only lived within a drop undiluted, that somehow remained in it's ancient, pure form? No matter, for now this sleepy head lays down within it's eternal box.. to dissolve into that old familiar vaporous form.. ah yes, to drift through darkness into the realm of shadow and dreams. With hopes to corrupt. Always.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Goodnight my moon, my sister, friend.  I may only beat you to bed by a couple of hours, but I admit, tonight, playing in your world, and your realm, was worth the extra coffee I'll require to stay awake tomorrow.  Thank you, for your light.

Goodnight my E loverlies.

with ink smudges and tokens of affection...

- Ephe

Sybl

Good night Moon, and all of E.

Ephemera

Good night moon, pale sister.  I've been watching you, watching me from not only the winter night sky, but the afternoon and morning skies too.  Soon you will be full once more and lend your magic to my poetry, my revelry, my centering.  I am anxious to meet you then, in the shadow of the great tree.  Until that hour, I bid you goodnight and ask only that you cast your light through my window as I dream.

Goodnight Elli, too.  I miss you.

with drops of ink to taunt you and affection to pique your curiosity...

I remain your Ephemera

Anesa

Goodnight, you Princes of Maine… you Kings of New England!  And anyone else reading this... :)  Sweet Dreams.

Sybl

Good night Moon, Ladies and Germs Lords..

all Elliquiy and any one else who needs sleep.  ~waves~

lonlyazn

Good night my soon to be play mates

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Izzie Aditi

Good night all of E, Monday is approaching too fast..
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”