A Sultry and Steamy Midnight

Started by ExotikTwilight, February 18, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExotikTwilight

Recently saw a few pieces of art by Jam Orbital, Elijah Pink, and AMeng that were really appealing! Perhaps with devices/machines added in as well?

Cyberpunk/Mercenaries
Can be a mercenary or paramilitary group, even an intelligence agency like in Ghost in the Shell. Members could join willing, be forced/recruited from a prison and broken in. We can add in a little more sexual themes to it too.

Playgirl/Playboy Mansion
Somewhat self explanatory I hope! XD. Adult/BDSM sexcapades, filming, etc! Perhaps nymphomaniacs 'rescued' from asylums and now in the care of a perverted dom looking to push them even further?
Or we could have it where they are cam girls/boys/bunnies by day, and defenders against the paranormal by night. Perhaps the mansion was even built on some haunted location.

ExotikTwilight

Recently saw a few pieces of art by Jam Orbital, Elijah Pink, and AMeng that were really appealing! Perhaps with devices/machines added in as well?

Cyberpunk/Mercenaries
Can be a mercenary or paramilitary group, even an intelligence agency like in Ghost in the Shell. Members could join willing, be forced/recruited from a prison and broken in. We can add in a little more sexual themes to it too.

Playgirl/Playboy Mansion
Somewhat self explanatory I hope! XD. Adult/BDSM sexcapades, filming, etc! Perhaps nymphomaniacs 'rescued' from asylums and now in the care of a perverted dom looking to push them even further?
Or we could have it where they are cam girls/boys/bunnies by day, and defenders against the paranormal by night. Perhaps the mansion was even built on some haunted location.

ExotikTwilight

Cyberpunk/Mercenaries

Playgirl/Playboy Mansion

ExotikTwilight

ExotikTwilight

ExotikTwilight

Updated the opening post! Also, bump!

ExotikTwilight

ExotikTwilight

goldthecrow

Quote from: ExotikTwilight on October 18, 2023, 06:00:14 AMCyberpunk/Mercenaries

@ExotikTwilight I'm interested in this! I'm PMing you :) 
"If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows."

About Crow
Crow's F-List

ExotikTwilight