Looking for RP partner{s} for dark fantasy style roleplay, plot is open

Started by Moonbaby, June 18, 2010, 12:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonbaby

I am seeking a more experienced rp partner for an open plot roleplay.

I am going to use my vampire character Abel, the setting is verily open and seeking either a male or female character for him to get involved with.

I'd really rather start an open dialogue before I start making demands about the settings or things I'm looking for. And while there will be no sex to my dismay, a little necking and hot kisses aren't out of the question. Though I do enjoy character development and plot-centric rps muchly.

Questions, suggestions, et cetera are welcome.

TheWhiteEmperor

Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Moonbaby

I'm afraid I cannot accept. Your post is already too formatted and I do not think Abel would be well suited for the world you created as it is Abel I'm antsy to use.

You should also consider editing your post as you twice stated the same line in the first sentence alone.

However, I do thoroughly appreciate you considering me, I must politely decline.

TheWhiteEmperor

Ahh, well I can't edit the post until I get accepted. ^-^' And that is ok, I was just curious.

If you want, I could still RP with you, but in a new setting.

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Moonbaby

I am going to post an example of what my first post as Abel would be, and should you be interested, you can post a sample and from there if you would like, we could move to the non-adult forum to began. I hope that that's alright.

The hard leather of his boots barely made a sound, all except for the near silent crunch of gravel grinding against the sidewalk pavement, but only an animal...or a vampire, would hear something so quiet. The sun had set naught but a few moments ago, but already he was out and about in the chilly night air. The residual light from the sunset left the sky an angry dark purple, the light not nearly strong enough to bother his steel grey eyes. He took residence against a new contemporary apartment building, and frowned over how society had changed this past century. He took in the nightlife as the city came alive. It was the Autumn season, and it got darker a little earlier, a gracious gift for any of the dark nature. He watched as people left work and headed home for the evening.

Bored, he lit a cigarette, and watched, waiting for someone vulnerable to pass on by. He had all night...and forever really, but who was counting?

I know its short, but I didn't want to get too involved in no one was going to jump on board.

Hit me up ladies and gents.

TheWhiteEmperor

[Alrighty then, I shall reply in the manner my old Hunter would have from an old site I used to RP on.]

"Tch," scoffed Leon, his demeanor telling the tale of his annoyance. "Damned bloodsuckers," he cursed. He was walking down the streets of a small town, hunting a vampire that had been reported as a menace. Apparently the beast had been terrorizing the small town and they had had enough, so they called in a professional. Leon, the 'Van Helsing' of his time, some said. He resented the comparison, though he could care less what others thought. He just did what he loved and what he was best at, exterminating the world's problems. Be it vampires, werewolves, or even humans, if need be. Leon spat at the ground, still disgusted about what had happened earlier that week in the park.

I hope she's ok... The thought even surprised himself, he's not cared about anyone since the say his family was taken away from him.

Moonbaby

Erm...that sort of thing really isn't my forte.

Are you prepared for a romantic roleplay? Because that is what I'm looking for. And further more, I dislike how you assume Abel is a menace and 'terrorizing' the small town. More so, when I described the 'small town' I believe I used the words,  "He took in the nightlife as the city came alive" so, its not really a small town at all. It makes me seriously question if you even read my post or what I was looking for?

like...hot kisses, making out...did you happen to miss all of that??

TheWhiteEmperor

Oh, haha, Sorry. I thought those were ideas and not set rules. I do apologize however, for romance isn't something I am up for at the moment.

Also, I would like to add that I never stated it was YOUR vampire who was being a nuisance, but rather A vampire. ;] Again, sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish you well.. -Bows.- Adeu.

Moonbaby

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 18, 2010, 02:30:32 AM
Oh, haha, Sorry. I thought those were ideas and not set rules. I do apologize however, for romance isn't something I am up for at the moment.

Also, I would like to add that I never stated it was YOUR vampire who was being a nuisance, but rather A vampire. ;] Again, sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish you well.. -Bows.- Adeu.

Reading does wonders!

TheWhiteEmperor

Moonbaby