To wed the undead (Recruitment: Full) (NC, Impreg)

Started by LamentingQuill, August 07, 2013, 04:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Just in case we need a last minute prince, I have some one lined up. So we will be starting Monday night for absolute certain.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

LamentingQuill

I forgot to say something before, but this is not taking place in the modern world, this is more medieval based.

LamentingQuill

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Name: Ashton Eric Eldritch

Appearance:

Interests: Swordsmanship, books, music, and art

Ons-

Sexual: Very long list, a willing feeder and false predatory acting(hunting to increase arousal.)

Non-sexual: Playing piano and cello, reading, rain, storms.

Offs-

Sexual: being the submissive, toliet play, vore and gore

Non-sexual: Idiots, disrespectful men, foolish ambitions.

Strifesblaze7

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on August 12, 2013, 01:31:12 AM
Name: Ashton Eric Eldritch

Appearance:

Interests: Swordsmanship, books, music, and art

Ons-

Sexual: Very long list, a willing feeder and false predatory acting(hunting to increase arousal.)

Non-sexual: Playing piano and cello, reading, rain, storms.

Offs-

Sexual: being the submissive, toliet play, vore and gore

Non-sexual: Idiots, disrespectful men, foolish ambitions.

Approved, go ahead and post it to the character list thread.

LamentingQuill

We are all set to begin Monday night. You are welcome to approach players on matching up or it is perfectly alright for you to wait until we have gotten started to make your selection. If waiting however, it is only proper that the eldest brother chooses first, then the middle and finally the youngest.

LamentingQuill

In about three hours I will up threads for the Vampire palace and the mage hideout.

RavenBlackmoon

LamentingQuill

My first post will not be all that glorious, it will simply serve to get us started, though that does not mean however that all my posts shall be so simple.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 12, 2013, 09:42:12 PM
My first post will not be all that glorious, it will simply serve to get us started, though that does not mean however that all my posts shall be so simple.

That reminds me, the thread for the Vampire palace is up and waiting for the princes to make their start. I will be working now on the mage hideout.

LamentingQuill

There we go, both threads are up and active, both links are on the very first post of this thread.

Ember Star

This random, but I just happened to be browsing and noticed you put one of your RP threads in Group Roleplays Wanted. You'll probably need to get a member of staff to move it.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ember Star on August 12, 2013, 10:19:14 PM
This random, but I just happened to be browsing and noticed you put one of your RP threads in Group Roleplays Wanted. You'll probably need to get a member of staff to move it.

I did? Oy vey...

LamentingQuill

I made a mistake with the mage's hideout and put it in the wrong, location, I fixed it and am working on getting the correct link in right now.

Ember Star

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 12, 2013, 10:24:36 PM
I did? Oy vey...
LOL. It happens. I've done something very similar before. Just pm one of the purple badged staff members and they'll move it in a jiffy. They did for me when I put my one-on-one in the wrong category before.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ember Star on August 12, 2013, 10:28:45 PM
LOL. It happens. I've done something very similar before. Just pm one of the purple badged staff members and they'll move it in a jiffy. They did for me when I put my one-on-one in the wrong category before.

No one had posted on it yet, so I deleted it and put the content in the right area,

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

LamentingQuill

Hoping to see some more action from the princes, not a whole not us mages can do on our own for long before things get dull.

Strifesblaze7