Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kobrakid92

Awesome. The idea seems even cooler now.

CurvyKitten

depends on what our naughty little minds come up with. What do you all have floating around those naughty little minds of yours.....

kobrakid92

Too much for my own good. lol. Quick question before we start discussing ideas. Do either one of you have YIM?

kobrakid92

If Sin has one do you guys just want to chat in a conference so we don't fill the ooc thread up with nonsense and confuse everyone?

El Maligno

CurvyKitten

why does it feel like it's mommy and daddy taking care of business while the kid gets to watch the show....LOL

elfguy

I know this was supposed to be my RP but I'm gonna need to drop out at this point. It just feels like every time I look at the thread my character is just taken out without any chance to respond, people godmodding like crazy.

So I'll leave you three so you can keep going.
----

CurvyKitten

umm sorry hun it was more so we didn't have to wait hun. And you can fight veronica not like she stabbed you, I put the needle up so you could fight and rp.

kobrakid92

I'm considering dropping it as well. There's just not a lot of people to interact with anymore. I apologize if I offended you or came off as op at any point in time.

CurvyKitten

yeah this may have done better if it wasn't all in one thread if we broke it up and had it where people could break of and had NPC moving people around so we didn't have to wait or get held behind by anyone. It was fun while it lasted though. sorry you feel we did to much elfguy, ~shurgs~ in this type of thread no one really knows the limits but again it was fun while it lasted.

Mnemosyne

</3
makes me sad....
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

abandoneddolly

awww so its over then and reign didn't get to play much....oh well

Sharon

Well I was going to say I was going to drop too but there is no point in saying as no one really was going to miss my charater anyways.

Snark

I replied last I thought...