Interest check: Skyrim

Started by applesauce, August 09, 2011, 05:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Excellent! I'll have a Nord Warrior/Spell Breaker up tomorrow. Likely something like that anyway.

Alliance

Yes. Now I need to find a way to get my character from the game screenshot here. Hmm...I guess I'll take an awful picture on my phone camera.

Iridescent Raven

Name: Leonora "Nora" Jensen
Focus: Combat-Stealth Warrior
Race:  Imperial
Birthsign: Shadow

Nature:

Information Unavailable: No Record Of Past History As Of Yet

Talents:

Healer
Skilled with one handed swords
Stealth kills

Favorite spells:

Heal Minor Wounds
  Summon Frost Atronach
  Eyes of Midnight (Allows the caster to see in the dark for 30 seconds)

Personality:

With a mysterious aura surrounding Nora, she mostly keeps to herself unless she is in battle. No one knows her background, either she never felt like telling or no one ever bothered to ask. Rarely opening up to anyone, some people say that she is kind with a warm heart and self-less. Others say that she is the blade in the dark, ruthless, and unforgiving. Both sides agree that without a doubt she will get the job done, whatever it maybe.

Whichever side you align yourself with just take keep in mind that you have either meet a great ally or a cold deadly killer.

Possessions

Bag of gold coins
  Light obsidian colored armor (In Picture)
  Akaviri Katana
  Dagger
  A old worn leather journal
  Black leather satchel with jars of water and food
  Draconian Madstone (http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Draconian_Madstone)

Revenent

So I guess it's not looking like we're going to need any guys to play female characters, huh?

Iridescent Raven

Sure looks like that.

Either things got complicated even more or we just need more male recruits.  :-\

Revenent

I think we have the males, it's just that none of them have posted their characters yet.

Kate

alrighty then ..

lets go ! ic thread please and character thread please  !! :)

Alliance

An OOC and an IC. All right give me a moment?

Kate

Primarch

Name: Galrauch Anshelm

Focus: Combat
Race:  Nord
Birthsign: Atronach

Talents:

Two handed swords
Heavy Armour
Spell Reflection

Favorite spells:

Heal Minor Wounds
  Reflect Spell
  Soul Trap

Personality:

A Knightly Nord, Galrauch is known as the Spell-Breaker for his specialty at killing mages, wizards or the like, be it on the battlefield or in their own tower. A reliable and constant ally to those who show honour and   courage he is polite and well mannered (for a Nord) when among friends, peers and those he considers himself duty bound too. Feeling might of mind to be as important as might of arm, he is something of a scholar and can be found making himself familiar with books and idea's of a wide variety when not hacking down monsters.

Possessions

Elven Claymore
  Steel Armour
  Mundane Ring
  Journal
  Gold
  Food supplies

Alliance

Thanks Primarch. All right folks. It's 6:09am in the morning for me. I have class at 8:00am. When I get back from school I will work on the OOC and the IC. Just give me time. All right. I understand you all have been waiting very patiently and I will get to this, I promise.

Alliance

Today is Sunday. I will be getting an OOC up soon. I am currently writing it up.

Verrou

I know I'm probably too late, but would it perhaps be possible for me to join in on this?
I've got a character ready, a Breton who uses a combination of his shapeshifting Wakizashi (bound Scythe enchantment), Illusion and Alteration magic in battle. I can post his info right away.

Revenent

The latest GM doesn't even have his character up yet, so I'd say your odds are good enough to just post his info and see what he says.

Verrou

Name: Jacques Corbeau
Focus: Combat (dirty tactics, like invisibility)
Race: Breton
Birthsign: Apprentice

Talents:
Illusion
Alteration
Short Blades
Scythes

Favorite Spells:
Invisibility
Levitation
Paralysis (on touch)

Personality:
Corbeau is a young Breton adventurer who is skilled in the college of Alteration and particularly skilled in the college of Illusion.
He carries a steel dagger on his hip and an enchanted steel wakizashi strapped to his back, which has the power to turn into
his preferred weapon, a Daedric scythe. He has a fine horse named RĂªve which he is rather fond of.
He was actually born many centuries ago, in the Third Era, but was quite careless back then. He spent much of his time attempting
to summon Daedric Lords, and even enter their Realms. After one such misadventure, he was tricked by several Daedric Princes
who had enough of him, and was cast into the future, or rather, what he considers the future and you consider the present.
That was two years ago though, and he has successfully adapted to this time.

Possessions:
Enchanted Wakizashi
Steel dagger
Red shirt
Dark green trousers
Leather boots
Horse
Small bag containing some gold coins

Alliance

All right. I'm changing the character sheet up and getting the OOC up now.