The Bachelorette [Female Characters Only]

Started by Dashenka, May 16, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

The Bachelorette

She is wealthy, goodlooking and very much single. While all around her, friends and family are getting married, she is still single and growing increasingly frustrated with the situation. One day she comes up with a plan. Blind dates on her private luxury yacht. A small cruise around pretty islands with a couple of potential partners, like the did on the television. Only without the camera's.

It's the perfect way to get to know each of the candidates in a group and in private. Completely different women, each with their own looks, style and means to get to her heart. Will one of them be the one for her? Will other romances bloom? Or are the women after more than just the love and money of the Bachelorette?

*actual yacht used might be different

This is an interest check thread for a group game I hope to start. My character will be the Bachelorette. She want to find true love by inviting a couple of women on her yacht and take them on a cruise and hopefully get to know them well enough to say if one of them is Mrs. Right. The invitation is an open one. The guests will have to fill out an application form which in turn has to be accepted by my character. So not just everybody can get on board. There's obviously limited room on a boat, no matter how vast it might be.

Who is the bachelorette and what is she looking for?
I'm keeping this open. For a very good reason. If I state what my character wants, all the applications will be roughly the same.

So, what kind of character do I play?
Honestly, anything goes. A butch dominant lesbian to a meek little lamb. What I want is for you to play a character that you are comfortable with. Also, I ask that you have an idea on how to win my character's heart.

But what if the characters don't match?
That's the beauty of the thing. Maybe your character doesn't match with the Bachelorette but there might be a very good click with another character on the boat.

I see, so really, I can play any character I want?
As long as the character is female, yes. You can be a after the Bachelorette's money, you can be after sex, you can be after dominating her, after subbing to her, killing her, or just be after a nice holiday.

This game obviously is not going to run forever. Eventually the boat will come back to the harbour and the guests have to leave. By the time this happens, hopefully my character has found a partner (or more) to continue playing with in a one on one game. Even better would be if other characters would have found a match as well. In a way, this is a way for your favourite character (or second or third favourite) to find a play partner.

Even though this would be fantastic, I would like your character to initially have plans for my character. It might soon be obvious that there is no click with mine, in that case, either try harder with mine or find another :)

Obviously as a person, I have preferences on what kind of women I like. I will honestly do my best to let these preferences go and take an open minded approach to which characters my character will lean towards.

If you have questions or want to show interest, post it here please. If you already have a rough idea on what type of character you want to play, let us know as well. If there is enough interest here I will start an official recruitment threat with a character sheet and some rules for the actual game but for now, let's see who's interested.

Useful links:

Official Recruitment Thread
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Honeycrisp

Sweet girl-girl romances in an exotic setting?  Drama filled couples, triads, and more? Story and character driven play?

Yes, please. 

Anna Katrine

This sounds like a very fun idea.

I am definetly interested. Currently mulling over a couple of characters :)

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Honeycrisp

How do you feel about a reporter, undercover most likely and sort of a paparazzi type, who learns of the trip and decides it's going to be an amazing scoop if she can pull it off?

Dashenka

Well all applicants are screened first, so she'd probably have to be a beginning reporter, a famous one would never be allowed on board. So if the reporter has a compelling, believable story as to why she would be the ideal partner for my character, then yes.

Honeycrisp

I'll work on it and thanks for the guidance.  Thank you also for responding to quickly and thoughtfully.

Dashenka

Eager to get this going... So the more and the quicker the better :P

Maybe a note for all... I will ask for a reason why your character think she is suitable for my character. So if you are interested in playing, please think about that as well. It's probably one of the most important things why your character gets selected. And if it's for sex or a paparazzi story, or worse, make sure your lie at least is plausible :D

Kokaine

My character will be former military turned law enforcement. She will be there for the purpose of at least giving it a sincere go at trying to win over your girl. Though not opposed to finding a connection elsewhere if that happens.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Dashenka

Quote from: Kokaine on May 16, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
My character will be former military turned law enforcement. She will be there for the purpose of at least giving it a sincere go at trying to win over your girl. Though not opposed to finding a connection elsewhere if that happens.

That's what I prefer :)

My character is obviously not a stupid person and she'll pick out the fake applications from the real ones easy enough. So if your character is after her money or sex, you'd have to package it in something else :)

But as Koka said, I'd also like it if you keep an open mind to other connections.

Honeycrisp

My character will be in her early thirties, she's a pediatric nurse, and has always been a follower of the rich and famous, like some people follow royalty.  As such she has a massive girl crush on your character and hopes to be her true love.

Anna Katrine

My girl will be a model who was recently fallen out of the spotlight. Figuring that a good way to gain attention again would be to hook up with your character, she joins the cruise.

Might make for some interesting dynamics between our characters Honeycrisp :)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I maybe would like playing this. A shy secretary, would that work for character?

Dashenka

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on May 16, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
I maybe would like playing this. A shy secretary, would that work for character?

Anything works :) As long as you are comfortable playing the character.

BlueEyedBard

Hello, would anyone be opposed to a male writing a female character?

If so, no hard feelings  :-)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Dashenka

No I don't think I have a problem with that at all :)

It's the character that matters, not the person writing it :)

BlueEyedBard

Huzzah!

I'm thinking my girl will be a, quirky, high energy, and sometimes a bit too loud, professional soccer player, from New Zealand!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

rachelongaku

I'm very much interested. Probably going to play a recent college grad. She's there in the hope of finding love since she hasn't had too much luck so far and wants a partner...but if she's honest money doesn't sound bad either.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Dashenka on May 16, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
Anything works :) As long as you are comfortable playing the character.

Oh ok, that’s good. :-). I think I have a fun character to make for this game then. :D

Dragongoddess

Hello, are you guys still taking players?  As a heads up, I've never written any fxf but would like to get some experience with it.  All critiques, compliments, etc. would be highly appreciated throughout the duration of this game from everybody if I am accepted.

Dashenka

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 16, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
Hello, are you guys still taking players?  As a heads up, I've never written any fxf but would like to get some experience with it.  All critiques, compliments, etc. would be highly appreciated throughout the duration of this game from everybody if I am accepted.

Yeah we haven't technically started :)

There is a bit of demand, at least enough for me to start fleshing out some character sheets tomorrow.

BlueEyedBard

I already have a face claim I want to use...

*Snags Zoe Bell*
On/Off

Kokaine

Gonna be sticking with one of my faves for a face claim, Anllela Sagra.

My O/Os

Crash

I am interested.

Quote from: Kokaine on May 16, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
Gonna be sticking with one of my faves for a face claim, Anllela Sagra.

An absolutely excellent choice.  I recently used her in another game.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dashenka

I've opened an official recruitment with a character sheet for you to fill in :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=287870.0

There's also the official add from my character and it will contain some information about the boat :)

So hurry hurry, as we'd we say in Russia: Davai, Davai!