Immortal Pathfinder (F for GM, Extreme)

Started by Jaded, October 15, 2014, 12:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I have an idea for a Pathfinder character that I'd like to play.  The basic concept is that a rogue broke into a temple, or recovered an artifact from the ruins of a temple, and was cursed with immortality.  Almost any wound would heal within a day or two (and often within minutes or hours), while more severe damage (burnt to ash, head chopped off, etc) would result in her awakening nearby in a new body. 

The plot I am seeing would be high in smut, and focused on her trying to escape or otherwise break her curse.  The exact nature of that might vary, but could involve collecting shards of an artifact, trying to piece together the history of a dead god, or simply trying to gather information.  I do want to use the rules, but in general want her to be outmatched in any fight she is involved in, I would also like to use magic to control/influence her on a fairly regular basis (charm person for example, geas, etc). 

The smut I see as being at a minimum of non-consensual, but going into extreme.  She would be abused, enslaved, tortured, and so on.  She would regularly be severely wounded or even killed, etc.

Any interest?