Some Eerie Erotica for this Halloween (F seeking M)

Started by Mingnon, October 19, 2016, 04:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingnon

As the title said. I am looking for some RPs with the right kind of eerie mood, in threads, PMs, emails or IMs. Please read through my o/os before you PM me.

Into the Shadows: Either on accident, or because something or someone pulled her in, a young woman gets brought into the darkness. She needs to get out of it, if she can will herself to.

Prison: A warden gets involved with an inmate who claims that he is in fact a demon. She is skeptical about it though, right up until strange things start to happen...

Haunted: A wraith, incubus or other entity only appears to, and interacts with a cursed woman.

Interview Inside the Vampire's Mansion: A reporter hears a rumor about an estate acquiring a new mysterious owner and goes off to investigate. Surprisingly, she is allowed to cover what goes on inside the mansion, but there's also a catch...

Haunted Mansion: A young woman, either from a dare or hearing a rumor, decides to check out a mansion. She is unsure if there really is something lurking inside of it, some kind of monster or phantom...

Don't Fear The Reaper
I wanted to try some Overwatch RP smut. But I've been hesitant about it all until now. So an understanding and careful partner is a must. Must be Light or Bondage.
x OC: My OC is Nira Connely, whose Call Sign is Gallivant; she has trained as a reconnaissance scout. Gallivant's sister, a former member of Blackwatch was murdered, and she suspects that Reaper was responsible.
x Mercy: After arriving to respond to an incident, Mercy soon learns that Reaper is in the area. She feels more determined to protect those who were injured, but when she least expects it...
x D. Va: D. Va decides to make a public post, stating that Reaper would be too much of a grump to be any good in bed. However, she wouldn't be expecting a text inviting her to meet him in person - and in private.
x Fem!76: Soldier: 76 tracks down Reaper and confronts him. But sooner or later their past gets dredged up, and something starts to happen between the two of them, though neither of them are certain what that is. Perhaps their desire to restart their former friendship? Or something else...? (Of course, 76's age will be accurate to that of her male counterpart)
x Sombra: (Yeah, I know we don't know what she looks like or who she is, but I want this) While Sombra and Reaper have had a partnership in the past, Sombra decides to get to know Reaper more personally. Alternatively, there can be a series of texts between the two of them.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!