Roman Campaign: Pathfinder (Interest)

Started by swordwind, March 31, 2015, 11:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Quote from: Snake on April 17, 2015, 11:59:03 AM
Awesome ^_^

And Loki, she could be related to your char. I have no issue with it, maybe a cousin.

Well, we are all part of the same household.  :P 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Snake

Not necessarily, they could probably have allies or friends they let live there.

D12

Or slaves.

A good way for someone to be an arcane caster might be a slave who's magical knowledge is something of an open a secret and is employed by the family as an educator.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Snake

Indentured service? 

Hmm anyway. What to do to introduce my char I wanna be ...somewaht fanciful

swordwind

So I was wondering something since I now have the introduction made. Where would you all like this to go? What I mean by that is where would you like to play this as? I could go this way or that but I wanted to know where you're all comfortable with with one another.

kckolbe

I don't personally enjoy being in a non-con scene, but no issue with them happening.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Snake

D12

I don't mind being part of non-con myself; but don't do 'rape-bait' characters.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

swordwind

So I'm hearing that is ok to toss into NC without issues? I won't do anything bad. I figure that place just leaves it open for everyone involved.

kckolbe

Agreed.  I know Muse doesn't mind NC being part of the game.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Snake

I can roll along with it. But don't get pissy if Remi decides to user her nearly superhuman strength to punch the offender in the nads after.

kckolbe

Intro Thread