Ignore this Rot (LBGTQ friendly)

Started by rotburn, April 04, 2015, 11:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rotburn

Just getting a tally of the masses.

If interested, leave your mark on the poll. If there's more suggestions that match the poll genre or tones, drop a comment -although if I haven't seen the series I won't put it up. Idea is that a player would be playing a character in these universes. You can change up their sexual orientation and love interests, but try and keep them in their natural personality.

Not going into too much into detail, because I drank far too much bourbon already and don't want to make an ass of myself if I start rambling and shit... okay, I've reached that point and find it mote to delete this as of yet.

-Rot Out

rotburn

Harry Potter
-VERSES-
Harry Dresden

Alright, so we have a tie going on right now...

I believe it's because they both have a LOT of Fantasy/Supernatural substances set in a modern age time frame. I also know that there are a TON of different Harry Potter roleplays on this site (mostly with people having OC characters), although I'm not so sure about The Dresden Files and how popular that is around here.

I'd just like to refresh your minds and state that this will be a smaller group playing Canon Characters. The tone of the game will be on the darker side. It'll possibly be in Extreme, although the characters will still be human wizards/witches/warlocks, (yes I threw in 'warlocks' to be an umbrella term for Herm/Trans.) There won't be any real system, just unfolding events that push the story along unless you'd like to roll for a bit of randomness/twist every once in awhile.

I'll keep the poll up for another week or so to break this tie, hopefully.

rotburn

Thank you Bubby for breaking that god awful tie!
Hails the Darkest Queen...

So it's decided The Dresden Files wins!
-sorry to those who voted a different option-

Anyways, what will happen from here is that I'll create another thread in the World Building soon and post a link through HERE. For those who voted and would like to play, follow the link through! In that same thread I'll be taking characters that players would like. There is only one character who I'm holding for a specific someone... <o< I'm not telling yet, it's a surprise!

Following the character charts, I'll work on creating several different storylines/game ideas to vote for!!! Yes I'm giving you sweet wonderful options~!

From there, if we do have six people and the voting box hasn't lied to me, than we have enough players to actually throw down an Extreme AU Small Group Game. All I ask is for those who voted to make a 'shout out' appearance within this next week. ((Everyone else is allowed to join along the way.))

rotburn

Alright~

*That took me a bit longer than I would have liked... but here's the link for those interested!
*So far the character choices are up and ready to choose from. Just post straight in that thread and I'll mark them through with updates throughout the week until everyone's finished choosing. I'd start with one or two for now and then go from there. It's all up to how much you'd like to post really. Try not to snatch up all the characters or no one else would want to play.  ::)
*I should have the storyline/game plots posted sometime tomorrow night as well for voting.

~See ya'll there.