Started by Willow Sol, June 12, 2018, 01:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow Sol

willow sol
i love the way you laugh
and i love the way you sing
and i love how all life's bitterness
just crumbles to your feet

Hey there! Welcome to my official request thread. I'll try and keep it brief for the most part. My rules and requirements are kind of muddled together. Try and read through it the best you can. Feel free to either post here or PM me directly to request a thread. I prefer to roleplay via thread but will consider other options.

Pairs: I can play either gender in a pair, but I'll most likely play male unless the plot I have listed states otherwise. You're free to roleplay either gender with random pairings, but if I have a plot that calls for male or female, please know that it will be somewhat hard to convince me to change that. I'll also pair straight, gay, bi, whatever you want, but prefer not to do FxF. I'm willing to try trans and futa as I've honestly never tried before.

Approach: I'm a really easy person to get along with. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask me. Your approach is everything. Don't be rude to me and I won't be rude to you. I'm very open to new ideas. If something isn't listed here, you're welcome to bring it up. If it's listed here as a no-go, please don't bring it up.

No one-liners: Expect my posts to be a minimum of two paragraphs. I have never done a one-liner in my life, and I don't plan to change that now. You don't have to match my posts, but I will match yours. As long as you give me something to reply to and it's not a one-liner then we won't have any problems.

Long Term: All of my threads are planned with the intent of them being long-term. With that being said, if you don't enjoy how the thread is going, please just tell me. I don't want to wait months for a reply that is never going to come. If you want to bail please just let me know so that we can both move on.

Plot to Smut: I prefer to have a good mix of plot and smut in my threads. I'll do pure plot threads, but I will never do pure smut threads. If you're not willing to hit a good seventy percent plot, then I'm not the right person for you to thread with. I want to build the moment up and then delve deep into it. I don't want to post three times and then have characters go at it like rabbits in heat and be done.

Ons/Offs: I have some On/Offs listed here, but for the site version you can refer to this page. I'm pretty strict on certain Offs. I won't do vore, scat, or food play for any reason.

ons
and you walk on it so gracefully
on your way back to the moon
you could make a floating garden
out of dust if you so choose

Romance: Honestly one of my biggest turn on. I'm a real sucker for drawn-out love scenes. Depending on the pairing, this is really important.

Teasing/Foreplay: Let the scene build up. I like good, detailed descriptions of what's going on. Make my character want it, never just give it to them.

Power Balance: I'll play both Sub and Dom characters and I don't believe in full dom or full sub. Please no pure macho doms and no stuttering subs. I like a strong female character just as much as I like a passive or more feminine male. Personalities vary so much more than sub/dom.

Water: Yea, a bit different I guess. I love a good shower scene or sex in the hot tub or a skinny dip. Something about water drops on the skin is a major on for me.

offs
i won't be your voice of reason
i won't tell you right from wrong
but i'll learn your favorite colors
and i'll write your favorite songs

Vore: Something about vore has always kind of bothered me. I very much prefer not to play it.

Foodplay: Same thing goes with food play. Anything with food is a major off for me.

plots
weigh me down with blackened roses
let the thorns take to my flesh
you'd never have to speak a word
you are irony at best

Elf x Human from World of Warcraft
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Genre: Fantasy, WoW can be replaced with general fantasy if you aren't familiar with the lore.
Plot Wants: romance, passionate love, forbidden love

Relations between the Night Elves and Humans have been frowned upon after a recent civil war between the two races. A young elf and hunter fall in love despite the conflict between their races. A typical Romeo and Juliet-styled relationship is set in the endless environment of World of Warcraft.

Heartlight (Mini-Plot)
Genre: can be anything really, but I'm a hard fantasy fan. If you'd like another set just request it
Plot Wants: this plot can go any way, honestly. Can be soft romance (Non-Adult) to BDSM. I just want to see it.
Go here for the original plot post I had made if you're interested in the plot inspiration and such, this will just be a dumbed-down version here.

Two beings (can be MxF or MxM, any race you want) run into each other and find that they are Heartlights, people who are connected on an unimaginable level and after the meeting cannot truly exist without the other (a more powerful form of Soulmates).

[/center]

pairs
you make a wrong man want to change
and a right man turn from god
you make a poor man turn to gold
and back to ashes when you're gone

Odd Pairings:
boss x secretary
boss x interviewee
camera wo/man x actor/actress
director x actor/actress
actor x actress
doctor x patient
nurse x patient
roommate x roommate
traveler x traveler
kidnapped x kidnapper
knight x traveler
knight x damsel
king/prince x commoner
king/prince x king/prince
king/prince x guard

Racial Pairings:
Orc x Orc
Elf x Elf
Elf x Human
Orc x Orc
Orc x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon

Anime:

Darling in the FRANXX
Naruto Shippuden
Tokyo Ghoul
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Log Horizon
Death Note
Chainsaw Man
My Hero Academia
Jujutsu Kaisen
Chihayafuru
Demon Slayer
ReLIFE
No. 6

The list goes on. I've seen too much anime. Bring it up and I'll likely roleplay it. I don't roleplay younger characters. If they're under 21, then I'm going OC or AU age up.

Games:
League of Legends
World of Warcraft
Elderscrolls: Skryim
Final Fantasy

TV/Movies/Books:
Shannara Chronicles
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
The Magicians
Anything Marvel
Sherlock Holmes
Dexter
Daredevil
Revolution
The Giver
Time Traveler's Wife
The Cult
what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:
Adult | Non-Adult | Tracker

Willow Sol

OC Plots

These are characters that I REALLY want to roleplay.

★  Vosk, the Everwood
Genre: Fantasy
Plot Wants: romance, passionate love, story driven (this plot can also be Non-adult on request)

Human Form:

Treant-Humanoid Form:

Treant Form:

Please note, the Everwood race is mostly fluff plot. I'm not necessarily looking to mix his tree form in the intimacy. This is a character I've had floating around in my head for a while and an idea I really wanted to roll with. It would be fantasy themed and very in-depth character plotting. Vosk is an Everwood, an ancient race of treants that have the ability to change into human form. They are keepers of memories, storing the world's records in their roots. After a hundred year sleep to restore his magic, Vosk awakens again alone in the world, having lost everyone he previously knew. It is hard for the Everwoods to find love, but they crave love just like any other human. I want Vosk to run into YC and find love. YC can be male or female.

Raiga, The Dragon Tamer
Plot Wants: romance, passionate love, forbidden love, will consider dragon transformation if that's within your taste

Apperance:

Raiga is a Half-elf dragon tamer and in line for the throne of a very wealthy family. He was given the power of Dragon's Fire from the Ember Dragon Zirsenth. Raiga's parents were married for political reasons to bind two wealthy houses in his kingdom, half human and the other elf. Raiga is destined to repeat the actions of his parents and eventually marry into another wealthy family but has defiantly refused an arranged marriage. While they are unaware of this, Raiga is more attracted to the male form.

Six Drop, the Six-Stringed Con Artist
Plot Wants: bondage, non-con, teasing

Appearance:

Six is a Tabaxi, a cat humanoid whose pelt closely resembles that of a jaguar. Six was born in the slums of the Kingdom to a litter of two brothers and one sister. Their father was an unknown and their mother a simple commoner with little to offer her kits. They learned from a  young age to rely on their talents no matter what that might be. Six had a way with words and a voice to match. Her talent for music helped bring food to the table and her way with hassling and thievery earned her a name rather quickly.

Six gets caught after attempting to steal from a wealthy man in the kingdom and is held hostage until he figures out what to do with her.

what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:

Willow Sol

thread tracker

This is mostly just for me so I can keep track of all of my threads.

current

• None

finished

• None

dead

• None

ooc

• None
    [/list]

Request Threads:

Willow Sol

Reserving post position for updates or if I run out of room ^-^

Request Threads:

Willow Sol

Added a new Mini-plot
    Updated to add link to site O/Os

Request Threads:

Narianna

I wanna play with youuuuu! I see you like Sherlock Holmes and Dexter. I TOO like Sherlock Holmes and Dexter! (Ok, it may be almost 5:30 in the morning here and I'm a tad bit loopy.) Anyway, links to my ons and offs and collection of my RPs for writing samples are in my signature *points* V  For Sherlock, I'm a bit obsessed with the BBC tv show. I'd love to play a Sherlock/Moriarty or Sherlock/Molly or Moriarty or Sherlock with an original character. And as for Dexter, I'd love to see Dexter and, well, just about anyone I guess. I don't know if you have any interest but I'd really like to play the following fandoms as well: Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and Firefly. Just on the offchance you're into them as well. If you have any desire to RP with me or any questions, just let me know!

Oh! I forgot to mention that I don't mind playing male or female.