Itsy Bitsy Spider (For Dom... sorta...)

Started by Jessica, December 19, 2011, 07:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Itsy Bitsy Spider
(Currently Open)

An introduction...

"Oh Gods, oh Gods, hello, HELLO?"

Princess Bella turned this way and that, starting to panic. What had begun as a pleasant day picking flowers in the forest had rapidly spiralled into a nightmare. She had moved off the beaten path to search for a particularly rare type of flower, reasoning that if she kept moving in one direction she could simply turn around and walk straight back again. That plan didn't work out so well once she'd found a patch of flowers, eagerly picking them and, in her enthusiasm, forgetting which way she'd come from.

Hours on she was still lost, having wandered this way and that in an attempt to get back to the path. She was growing steadily more panicked, starting to stumble on tree roots and gnarled clumps of grass, her dress ripped in several places from sharp protruding branches, her silky black hair catching on low hanging cobwebs. The forest around her was growing steadily darker, the trees older, blotting out more and more of the sun. Perhaps she was imagining it, but she could hear noises, rustlings that she was not making. Her large hazel darted this was and that as she stumbled, her heart thumping painfully against her chest as she tried to keep control of herself. She'd heard stories of 'things' in the forest, things that only lurked in the deepest depths. She hadn't planned on coming this far.

As she navigated over a particularly large tree root she wobbled, collapsing down onto the floor face first, her ankle trapped on something. She clambered back up and tried to free her foot, seeing it caught on something that looked like a rubbery mass of kneaded dough. She yanked it free, fighting back up, gasping out in fear as she continued to trip and flail through the thickening mass of branches. Very quickly her other foot became ensnared on another mass of the same substance, and as she fell her right hand landed against another drawn-out stretch of the stuff. She wrenched her body around, succeeding only on getting more of her body caught. She fought and screamed out as she writhed. Very soon her body was caught up completely, leaving her body in a painfully twisted position, her limbs splayed all over the place, immobile.

"HELP!" she screamed out, continuing to try and extricate her body from the gluey substance, hoping against hope that someone would hear her. As it happened, someone - or rather, something - did.

I guess this is going to be a bit of a weird one, involving a giant spider, bondage and possibly vore, though the last part is up for discussion.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(It's suitable for arachnaphobics)

My character is a young Princess who accidentally stumbles into the sinister part of the forest. Confused and disoriented in the unnatural darkness she stumbles into the lair of a giant spider, first getting her ankle trapped in a strand of web before she's finally ensnared by the webbing. Of course, with all the noise she's making the owner of the web can hardly fail to notice. The owner is, of course, a spider, but a spider quite apart from normal spiders of enormous size. Whilst it drags her back and cocoons her it is a somewhat sentient spider, capable of telepathically communicating with its victims and feeding off their sexual energy. Does it keep her cocooned, feeding off her orgasms as a permanent 'meal'? Does it toy with her, keeping her from her climaxes for its own enjoyment? Or does it simply dispose of all subtleties and consume her in the proper way?

This is likely going to be a short roleplay, but hopefully a fun one with some interesting possibilities. PM me if you're interested in discussing it more x

Decrepitdan

Great idea! I'd volunteer myself, but I don't think I can pull off this role. Good luck finding someone who can! *grins*