Diablo II Expansion....

Started by Viper, October 21, 2011, 12:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Does anyone play? Ive been looking for people to play on it with!

Callie Del Noire

You mean Diable III, yes?

Which will be FREE with the annual pass for WoW. (Just announced at Blizzcon, watching the stream now)

Chris Metzen just walked out on stage with an Alliance sweatshirt and a Doomhammer. :D

Anyalyss

I think that he means Diablo 2 LoD, people still play online to that one, I don't but I watched a few D2 LoD streams a week ago for fun. Good luck anyway! :-)
O&O's    A&A's

Tsenta

I play LoD whenever my friends do, have a few high leveled non-ladder characters.   You'll have to wait to see if you're approved or not though before you can go around adding people off-site due to the whole "no personal/contact info in public areas" rule. :P
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Callie Del Noire

Diablo III digital download with the new WoW Season pass

Viper

Well then Tsenta, when i get approved we should definetly  play together sometime!

Thanks for the info Callie!

Tsenta

If, not when. Approval is never a guarantee.  I have a fondness for lightning sorceress builds, pair it up with a merc using the Infinity runeword and they can practically solo Baal in Hell difficulty.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Viper

I like staying optimistic^^.  I like playing the assassin or the paladin. I very much like the long range of the amazon though.

Caeli

I have a personal preference for cold sorceress builds, but when I play as part of a group, I go the enchanted-weapon sorceress build. It's been a long time since I've played on my own, though - I used to play on LAN with my brother and his friends.

Of the other character types, I think I favored the assassin the most, with the paladin following close behind.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Shjade

All about dat frozen orb spam. All day long.

Then you meet something that's immune to cold.

And then you cry many tears. D:
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Caeli

Well, that's why you make sure to have at least a couple of other powerful non-cold spells handy. :P
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Tsenta

Merc + infinity = Almost no immune enemies, any immunes that you do come by the mercenary can melee them as long as they're not melee immune also.   Can't tell you how crappy it is when you run into a mini-boss whose immunes are so high infinity doesn't work and they're immune to both your element AND melee! :(

Shjade

Sorry, "infinity?" What's that mean? I'm not even sure what class you're talking about. x.x;
◕/◕'s

Tsenta

Infinity is a runeword (basically magical attributes given to an item when certain runes are added in it to a certain order). It gives the wielder an aura (an actual aura used by the paladin class) that reduces resistances to the point of removing elemental immunities on most enemies.  Infinity is for polearm class weapons so it goes very good on an Act II Mercenary while you use a Sorceress.

Shjade

Ahhh, that explains that. I'd stopped playing D2 before they came out with the whole runewords thing.
◕/◕'s

Aiden

Barbarian for life!

Can't wait to bust him out for D3!