News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Freeform/M&M] Suddenly a superhero!

Started by bend, July 10, 2015, 08:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bend

I know there's plenty of superhero games floating around, but I'd be interested in playing a concept someone came up with some time back for a game that never started.

People in the real world suddenly become fictional superheroes, gaining their looks as well as their powers. overnight, all the stories from your favorite comic books come to life...

in the original idea, the powers were granted by magical action figures bought at the local comic shop, but the way this happens can be whatever we want. our characters can gain the powers of real comic characters or fictional ones.

I think it's a nice concept, allowing to play the blunt effect of superpowers appearing in real life as well as roleplaying the effects of a sudden transformation. also, if we use real comic characters, we can easily come up with pairings you'd never see - sworn enemies fighting together and such.

I'm open to do this Free form or using M&M, in a large group sandbox, in a small group, or even solo. anyone interesting in joining as a GM or player?
- A&A - On & Offs -

Rune

I might be interested in this as well. Do the costumes come with the change as well?

I have a good starting adventure for this as well. However I only feel comfortable using the Supers! Revised edition rules.

Rune

bend

Why Marvel OR DC? Think big, Marvel AND DC  >:)

I don't know that system but I can learn.
- A&A - On & Offs -

Darkleather

Grizzly

I don't know either system but I'd be up to learn them.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,