Saguaro Saloon and the Town of Oasis REOPENED (New Players Wanted) [Light-H]

Started by Eliza, April 23, 2011, 04:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistressofPen

Quote from: Eliza on May 17, 2011, 11:59:54 PM
Then I'll leave that open for discussion (in the OOC Thread that is). I won't bother and make the beyond Oasis thread right now.

EDIT: Is anyone itching for a Saloon Thread about now?

*raises hand*

Eliza

IC Thread is up, link is in the first post. Main characters can post their intros there. The time will be around noon, one of the busiest times of the day.

Customers (that mean anybody) can also begin to post in there, but please no intros. Most likely customers won't be in the Saloon all day and most likely gone the next day. Customers, to make an appointment with one of the courtesans of the house (if unsure who are the ladies, go the character thread, which is linked in the first post), please go to the appointment thread (also linked in the first post).

Any other questions/suggestions from the staff, main characters or customers, please direct them to the OOC Thread

Eliza

Updated

This thread will be the recruiting thread for main characters only.

MistressofPen

Cool.  It would be nice to have some "toys" to play with.

Aiden

This game is growing to more than a saloon setting in the west, looking for a few more players.

Eliza

Is I'm not mistaken, I'd say you wanted to become a partner in this RP?

A few more players wouldn't hurt. Reminder: This Interest Thread is for those who are seeking to become a main character or a secondary character. If you wish to become a customer, either one-time or returning, please go to this thread.

Eliza

Due to a very committed writer, or pair of writers, the Town of Oasis and the Saguaro Saloon are moving to Day 3.

Eliza

I'm reopening this thread for new interested players. For those already playing, I'm planning to fast forward the time setting to two, maybe three weeks to a month from the initial start. Considering what the current players are comfortable with, I'll set a final chosen time change.

Capone

Bookmarking so I can give a skim on what's happened so far and see if I'm interested.