The Liar Lair

Started by Medias, April 09, 2013, 09:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenvegetable

True

I am a retied veteran of the United States Navy

wildrod

True?

Mine was true as well. Got very close, but not actually been in the jail!

My moustache has more hair than my head. :D

brokenvegetable

False

I have nothing to hide on my computer?

Mercurio123

Quote from: Mercurio123 on November 07, 2013, 11:55:40 AM
I'm a vegetarian, well piscetarian really since I do eat fish

totally false. If I was meant to be a veggie, cows and pigs and other livestock shouldn't be so tasty.

also broken, that's a lie. everyone has something to hide. it may not be anything illegal but there are always documents or personal details you do not want other people to know. even if it is just bank details.

I did a 360 degree flying kick during tae kwando yesterday

Chasseybaby

Im gunna say true...

I gave a hot stranger my number today.  ::)

Undeniable Sin

I will say true but I'm guessing that hot stranger worked for someone who needed your information for their business.

I eat dog bones because they're delicious
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Chasseybaby

False, Ive been home all day, though I wish i had someone to call :(

I wanna say false, ive tasted my dogs biscuits and they are not yummy at all :P

I have been bitten by a rattle snake.

Kekec

True.

I spat a college professor in the face.

Krisje

true!

I'm actually a very shy person in real life
Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.

My return
My Request corner

King Serperior

Liar

I prefer to wear glasses rather than contacts.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Anjelita

Quote from: brokenvegetable on November 08, 2013, 06:57:24 AM
(dirty Liar) .... Shaggy.... I could see Eminem or someone like that... But Shaggy???? HA.... that's funny

I have spent time in Jail for the crime of loving someone that was too young for me.

(this is actually true)

I say false.

I prefer to wear contacts over glasses ;D
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Mercurio123

If your vanity is anything like mine, I'd say true.

I don't like Pizza

(also no I didn't do a 360 during TK. I tried but then totally bollocksed it up, resulting in me limping for a few days.)

Rex33

True, I know people who don't like pizza, don't know how.

I've popped a boner when slow dancing with a chick.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Mercurio123

nah i like pizza.

I'm guessing thats true.

I have a Phd

MelisaArtemis

Liarr~ :P

I have 2 kitties at home

Rex33

Truth

I have a dog that is currently in Arizona even though I live in California
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

MelisaArtemis

True?

I drink 2 cups of coffee everyday to stay awake

Rex33

You are correct for my statement.

Your statement is true.

My lie/truth is "Last time i had pie i threw up"

MelisaArtemis

True

I still use heater... in summer

Rex33

False, I'm assuming you live in a neutral weather zone.

I play sports everyday but still am addicted to my computer.

MelisaArtemis

Actually, I do still use heater in summer... once in a while :P

Btw, I think its false =v =

My husband also member in E

Abraxos the Fallen

I will say false, just because of how much scrutiny it is given (at least so it says in the rules).

I have two daughters, despite never having been with a woman sexually.

Rex33

Truth, through adoption.

I have never left my home town

Mercurio123

yeah i don't have a phd.

I'm going to go with Lie. I mean you may not have lived anywhere else but surely you have left it at some point.

I don't get hangovers no matter what I drink

Abraxos the Fallen

I do but I actually got them through a combination of marriage and adoption. They were my husband's before we got together, when their mother died my husband and I decided to adopt the girls. Though we're still technically in the paperwork phase, I couldn't love them anymore than if they were my own daughters.

I will say lie, mostly because hangovers aren't strictly defined as headaches. Sometimes it is momentary nausea. I might believe that you have light hangovers though.

I can go 48 hours without sleep easier than I can go 24 hours without food.