Aliens vs Predators: Breeding Grounds (interest/ recruiting post)

Started by ManofDawnLight, May 27, 2014, 07:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

I'm just posting this there to see if enough people are interested enough in playing such a game.  Everything you've seen in the ALIENS movies and the comic books will be true in this game, except that the xenomorphs now have sex organs and actively rape humans, both male and female.  It's on a distant planet with a low population, and very little help will make it to the planet before its too late.

There will be three types of characters to play: Marines, Aliens, and Predators.  Marines and Predators will have no restrictions, but male Aliens must abduct and "share" female targets, and female Aliens will be Queens and either be looking for mates on their own or waiting for some to be brought to them (that is unless their new mutation has also allowed them to see the sexual benefits of same sex intercourse).

The Aliens will have intelligence.  The ones bred from humans specifically will be more intelligent, but other breeds will be capable of thoughts too.  Once enough interest is shown, I will list the different breeds of Aliens available.  Exactly what they do with this intelligence will be up to me and those playing the Aliens.

Predators will be there too (unless there's not enough participation overall).  Males and Females will be arriving on their ship, they having secretly received the planet's call for help.  In addition to a good hunt, they are in their mating season, so watch out!

Marines will be armed to the teeth and ready to kill.  They're specially trained to hunt xenomorphs, but they have never seen anything like this before.

So...who wants in????  I've a collection of images for all three races, colonies, space crafts, weapons, etc.  The system is FREEFORM and sandbox, so everyone play nice.  Of course there will be events that take place, especially for the Marines, but that will be played by ear.

So I ask again, WHO WANTS IN???

On the teraformed planet LV-398 ("Persephone"), the all-powerful Weyland-Yutani corporation has managed to build three life-supporting colonies along with a scientific research station and a small docking station hovering in space below the moon's rotation.  A total of 50,000 men,women, and children have built their lives on the planet and continue to benefit the company's progress across the universe.  While it is close in proximity to LV-426, planet of the devastating explosion which took thousands of colonists' lives, scientific research expeditions have found absolutely no trace of xenomorph activity.  In fact Persephone has been the home of many animal-replacement projects, allowing us to recreate the paradise that once was on Earth before man's expansion, including polar bears, cattle, dolphins, and many more.

The three colonies each are located in very different locations and climates, though they are never too far as Persephone's surface is no more than the surface area of the North America's on earth.  The first Trophonius is located in a tropical rain forest on the tip of a peninsula.  The second Kore is located on the planet's far southern region, midst snow-covered mountains dense coniferous forests.    The third Lethe is in a temperate zone surrounded by grassy plains and sloping mountain ranges.  The scientific research station Titania is the premier location of planetary teraforming focusing on animal re-population.  And the docking space station Nyx is a waystation for many mining ships going to and from the known galaxy to transport minerals and ores desperately needed in the known territories.  All in all, it's a nice slice of civilization in an uncivilized part of the galaxy, and the Persephonians are a friendly bunch of colonists willing to befriend any stranger in need.

***WARNING!  WARNING!  RED ALERT!  DISTRESS CALL 234!  WARNING!  WARNING!  RED ALERT!***

A distress call is received by the military branch of Weyland-Yutani corporation from the colonized planet LV-398.  It is on a top secret frequency, and it is intercepted before the United Government's of Earth have a chance of hearing it.  The research laboratory Lethe is under attack by an unknown force of xenomorphs.  Based on their descriptions and habits, they are similar in almost every way to the xenomorphs discovered on LV-426.  Massive casualties have prevented any attempts of containment or extermination, and Director Morsch believes that the lab will fall to the creature in a matter of days.  If the xenomorphs are allowed to increase their numbers, the three colonies on Persephone are as good as gone.  Extreme military force is requested.  If none is received in time, the laboratory will self-destruct in an attempt to save human lives.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION  Subtext 1:  The xenomorphs are not limiting themselves to human stock to repopulate their numbers, but are also spreading to the other species on the planet.  These other breeds of xenomorphs each have unique mutations which make them especially hard to exterminate. 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION Subtext 2:   While there are still the creatures known as "facehuggers" on the planet, they are falling in numbers due to an unusual mutation in the xenomorphs physiology.  Most breeds no longer need the intermediary of eggs and "facehuggers".  The xenomorphs have developed mammalia reproductive organs and have resorted to abducting targets, forcibly breeding with them, and imprisoning them during the gestation process.  The targets do not give birth to "facehuggers" but the first development stage of xenomorphs.  Females are kept together in a nesting area, where they give birth that doesn't terminate their lives, allowing for more breeding.  Select males are taken to the Queen to fertilize her womb full of eggs.  This has given the xenomorphs a chance at exponential growth.  They must be terminated at all costs.

***END TRANSMISSION***

Inspiration...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

OOC Thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205311.msg10055054#msg10055054
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

ragingspeed

Kunoichi

Dirtythesnapper

True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Dirtythesnapper

It kind of depends on how the men get raped. If the female aliens rape men then ill be human. Otherwise id like to be predator

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, got many plates in air but I bookmark this none the less if I feel I can add this plate into the bunch.

Vercile

Kunoichi

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on May 29, 2014, 04:38:53 AM
Interested in playing which species, if I can ask?

I'm interested in playing a female xenomorph.

Dirtythesnapper

Quote from: Kunoichi on May 29, 2014, 12:10:01 PM
I'm interested in playing a female xenomorph.

I'm interested in playing the male human she had her way with. *winks*

Warlock

I'd consider going a male Xenomorph, or male Marine if there's a lack of humans.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Dirtythesnapper on May 29, 2014, 12:33:10 PM
I'm interested in playing the male human she had her way with. *winks*

Hmmm...  If I'm the only female xenomorph player in the game, I wonder if I could build up a nice little harem for myself... :P

ManofDawnLight

That's acceptable, and it would make sense that a mostly male marine company all are abducted for genetic diversity for the queen's spawn.  Besides, she might need a snack between sex sessions.

I am returning slowly.

Strangefate

Keeping an eye on this, although like Zaer I already a number of things going so finding the free time might be rough.  Still, could be interested in a marine and/or xenomorph.  Sounds fun if it finds enough players.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

ManofDawnLight

Depending on participation, late comers might be welcome, although getting in first of the line might be best.  You know what they say:  the early human gets to fertilize the queens' eggs first!

I am returning slowly.

Erato

I would be interested in playing either a human female or predator.
In the game of chess the Queen protects the King.

ManofDawnLight

So here's the beginning of the OOC page.  It's incomplete, but I thought I'd like to get a little out there for now...

I'll also post some more "Inspiration" pictures in the near future.

I am returning slowly.

Teo Torriatte

Would it be possible to play a female human that was captured as a young child and raised by the predators?

Edit- altho the more I think about it, the more I think I want to play an actual predator.  :-)

Ironwolf85

Hmmm I have an interesting xenomorph back in my character files somewhere, could me in for watching at least.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Luna on May 30, 2014, 03:08:44 PM
Would it be possible to play a female human that was captured as a young child and raised by the predators?

Edit- altho the more I think about it, the more I think I want to play an actual predator.  :-)

Well, it wouldnt be very likely. Predatores yes are still mysterios to the veiwer/reader. But. They are for a fact a hunter society, which break off into different races. Seperated by only belief and structure. Ie: One is honor bound. And would respect strong prey. The other hunts for the thrill of the kill, with no honor or respect for the prey. So, basically. They would respect a human for being strong. But to predatores humans are animals, prey to be hunted. They would not raise a weak lil child.

Now, if you do play a female predator. Thats just unique, and sexy. All power to ya. But do remember. The Yautja are sexually dimorphic mammals. Females being larger and stronger than males. ;)

Any way. I would be interested in playing a Human male. Is it possible to make him a scientist? As An Idea for a second character I was thinking a Xenomorph male. That or a female android, if there is not enough female interest.

ManofDawnLight

Scientist is okay, but primarily marine.  If you can put a good spin on that, then I'll most likely agree.  Xenomorph male is okay.  Android will be a last ditch option.  I'd like to keep the android NPC, but we'll see how the turnout is.

And I agree to the no human adoption.  Predators see anything but themselves as prey.  But I would gladly welcome a female predator, the numbers willing that is.

I am returning slowly.

Ironwolf85

hmmm... male xenomorph that advances quickly in intelligence.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Erato

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on May 30, 2014, 06:16:35 PM
Scientist is okay, but primarily marine.  If you can put a good spin on that, then I'll most likely agree.  Xenomorph male is okay.  Android will be a last ditch option.  I'd like to keep the android NPC, but we'll see how the turnout is.

And I agree to the no human adoption.  Predators see anything but themselves as prey.  But I would gladly welcome a female predator, the numbers willing that is.

I would gladly play a female predator.
In the game of chess the Queen protects the King.

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 30, 2014, 07:34:42 PM
hmmm... male xenomorph that advances quickly in intelligence.

I already have potential story for this.  We can pm about the details.

To everyone, I promise to finish the OOC post soon, and when I do, I'll have a character submission guideline available .

I am returning slowly.

Kunoichi

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on May 30, 2014, 02:07:39 AM
That's acceptable, and it would make sense that a mostly male marine company all are abducted for genetic diversity for the queen's spawn.  Besides, she might need a snack between sex sessions.

I was actually thinking of starting out as a female drone and going through the Xenomorph life-cycle over the course of the game, to be honest. ^^; Essentially, rather than being the Queen of the original hive, I'd be establishing a secondary hive and becoming a secondary Queen as time went on.  Although, being an established Queen with Praetorians at my beck and call could be rather fun, as well. :P Maybe I could play two characters?

Vercile

Quote from: Kunoichi on May 30, 2014, 10:07:33 PM
I was actually thinking of starting out as a female drone and going through the Xenomorph life-cycle over the course of the game, to be honest. ^^; Essentially, rather than being the Queen of the original hive, I'd be establishing a secondary hive and becoming a secondary Queen as time went on.  Although, being an established Queen with Praetorians at my beck and call could be rather fun, as well. :P Maybe I could play two characters?

Kunoichi,

Love your idea. :)

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Teo Torriatte

I'm somewhat confused... I would love to play a female Yautja, but you said something about it depending on the numbers? Is there something you would rather people be playing? I could do an alien as well, although it seems there might be plenty of those already?

ManofDawnLight

Humans and Aliens are primary, Predators secondary.  However, I agree with you that there seems to be many Alien volunteers.  If you would play a second character, perhaps a female marine?  I would have started a character submission page already, but I've been typing on my phone for my replies all day.  Go ahead and start thinking of your Predator.  Seeing how interested people are, I'm guessing we'll have enough of each kind.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

I've updated the OOC thread with information on all the species as well as the character sheet submission code.  PM me all your characters, so I can get a good idea of how many of what we have.

Here's the link again....

If you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to PM me.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

The CHARACTER thread is up now.  If your character is approved, please post here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205541.0

If you're still mulling over a character idea and have questions, feel free to ask me.

I am returning slowly.

Ironwolf85

not often people get to play xenomorphs, and they are kinda the flagship race of the series.

Garuss Vakarian

Well, one can argue that Predator's and Aliens are their own flagship races. Sperate propperties entirely. Which were only connected by tie in's.

Ironwolf85

johnnyboyboy

Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

ManofDawnLight

It seems we have the numbers needed for humans and xenomorphs.  If anyone wants a predator, now's the time to submit.

I am returning slowly.

Dirtythesnapper

can i change my character from michael Biehn to Batman?

ManofDawnLight

No, for I am Batman.

Planning on starting the IC thread tonight or tomorrow, whichever day gives me enough time.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

AND SO IT BEGINS!!!

The IC thread is here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205863.0

Both Humans and Xenomorphs will post with their own species at first, and then later I'll combine the two.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Biles

Quote from: Dirtythesnapper on June 05, 2014, 05:17:11 PM
can i change my character from michael Biehn to Batman?

Or you can change the url link of your character's name to link to your character sheet instead of mine :P
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Dirtythesnapper

Oops, apparently i dont know how to link to my post.  ;D :-[

LordLuck

Hey there, guys!

I'm really interested on this one. A fan to the gender and movies.

Say, think I could apply to join in as a male xenomorph? I could take in as a Drone or perhaps a Praetorian. :)
Mourning.

ManofDawnLight

Both options are available, but hurry.  I'm about to push the story into phase two.  PM me your character sheet(s), I'll approve, you post your character sheets, post your first IC replies, and then phase two begins.

I am returning slowly.

LordLuck

Alrighty, I did sent you a concept for the character sheet. I'll refine it shortly, but that is the gist. :)
Mourning.

Caitlin

I have to say this game sounds very interesting.

Consider me interested in playing a male alien, male or female marine, or male predator. I don't have a specific preference yet, and I'm not opposed to playing two characters either. I'd imagine that my male alien character would feature simpler posts, while a male or female marine would have more dialogue/ sentient thought.

What kind of posting rate are you looking for though?

Vercile

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: Caitlin on June 17, 2014, 08:09:59 AM
I have to say this game sounds very interesting.

Consider me interested in playing a male alien, male or female marine, or male predator. I don't have a specific preference yet, and I'm not opposed to playing two characters either. I'd imagine that my male alien character would feature simpler posts, while a male or female marine would have more dialogue/ sentient thought.

What kind of posting rate are you looking for though?

What I'm looking for right now are characters who engage the others in active dialogue.  So, I guess that means marines.  However, you'll have to move fast if you want to make it in time.  Once the aliens start picking their breeding stock, all human entries after that will be colonists.

I'm happy for people to make more than one character.  I think we need more females right now.

I am returning slowly.

Caitlin

Mm, I'll do my best but I can't make any promises. The game itself is very interesting though, it's just that real life time restraints can be daunting. :)

Would you be open to considering to having a cryo accident where part of the marines are still in hybernation and won't wake up until later? That'd allow other marines to join in at a later time.

Dirtythesnapper

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Caitlin

I'm afraid I'll have to stick to just reading the posts of others instead with this game. At the moment I just don't have enough time to do my posts justice. :-(

It's a pity though, you really have something good going here and it'd have been awesome to join in on the fun. I hope to see a lot of good posts in this game! Should my situation change then I'll contact you again to see if I can fill some sort of role in the game at that time.

ManofDawnLight

Ok approved characters, it's a free for all right now.  Have fun.

I am returning slowly.

Biles

Well it's almost a free-for-all. Given that humans are military units working as a team, almost every action they make are almost dictated by the team leader. In some situations, they're not allowed to fart without a command XD. It's a give or take how loose or tight the leader reigns in on their squad.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Vercile

All I'm hearing is lock, load and PwN! No own's impregnating me *Stares at Xenos*

Strangefate

I’ve been kind of keeping an eye on this since it started but have been too busy to really jump into another game.  Things are calming down a little, so I wondered if there's still room for marines/colonists and xenomorph chars?  I wouldn't mind one of each if I can work out some time in my schedule to put together sheets.   
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

ManofDawnLight

Xenomorphs can be added at later time.  Marines have to be now or at some point down the line.  Colonists can be at any time.

For Marine characters-as long as you do t control other characters, assume that you have your individual orders.  I'll post some general orders soon.

I am returning slowly.