Blood Oath: A Lost Girl AU Game (LGBTQA Friendly! Urban Fantasy! Accepting!)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, July 11, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

I feel you... I realized today that I've committed myself to three, soon to be four, group games with one or more characters (sometimes three!) and a plethora of solos that cycle through faster than I realize.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Bloodied Porcelain

LOL I don't really have that problem with my solos (currently) as I've been doing really well about staying on top of posting. The problem is, keeping up my turn around time to within 48 hours has meant cutting in to my time usually spent on discussing new ideas, working on sheets, etc. Monday I ended up owing 10 posts. Wrote them all and started to chip away at my list of misc stuff that I needed to do... yesterday I owed 7. Today I'm currently at 3. Hopefully it stays that low and I can finish my sheet for Classic X-Men (which is half finished anyway so shouldn't take long to do) and send out PMs to potential/current partners about ongoing discussions before I start on my succubus. I feel like no matter how much I get done, there's always something else to do! x.x

And sometime while I'm working on all this other stuff, I need to find time to force my muse to let me plot my auction stuff.  ::)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

For those that might be hovering about considering joining but not have a concrete idea, I am looking for a dark fae mentor/manipulator for my character Shay (her sheet is HERE). She doesn't currently know much about the Fae, like at all. The motivations for why they would bother with her at all are completely open but yeah, I am looking for another character who might be interested in filling that role.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on August 05, 2014, 04:40:38 PM
I'm still in for this. Just can't come up with a good idea..

There are quizzes out there that you could try, though I don't think this is a Lost Girl one:

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_fae_are_you_1

Kokaine

This game needs more boys! *sets out a plate of girl... shaped cookies* >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Kokaine

My O/Os

Flower

Kokaine

My O/Os

Flower

Because we're running out of popsicles.  >:)

And that's enough from me. -goes back to her corner and behaves-  O:)

Kokaine

Yes... yes, what she said... about the popsicles I mean. *laughs and steals DF's fake halo*

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

We could definitely use more men, as well as more Light-aligned characters! We also have NO humans (claimed or otherwise) and I'd love to see some of them thrown in for flavor.  (Take that as you will) ::)

Kuroneko

Madriv

Rogue

A little but not much. I watched the first two seasons a while back, maybe the third, but haven't watched any since. Most information you need can be found on one or two wiki pages plus whatever race you decide on. :)

AmberStarfire

Madriv

*waves at Amber*

Thanks, Rogue. A clueless human sounds about right for me to start.  ;)

Rogue

Quote from: Madmartigan on August 20, 2014, 06:01:41 PM
*waves at Amber*

*giggles* You could always be a regular at "Marissa's" rave club. (in quotes because  she doesn't actually own it but she's a bartender.)

Bloodied Porcelain

*waves at Amber*

If I were you, I'd get on Netflix and watch the first handful of episodes, at least, if not a full season. I'm also always here to fill in details, especially if you play a human, since they don't get terribly indepth with the role humans play in the fae community when they do figure out what's going on until later seasons.

Kuroneko

*waves at Amber*

Mad, if you do join, and your human likes tattoos, we could finally, FINALLY interact in RP, as my gal is a tattoo artist  ;D

adds: Oh, and I knew nothing about the show when I joined. BP's right, watching a handful of the shows - one season is plenty (though I got hooked and have watched all four now, lol)

Bloodied Porcelain

Also something to keep in mind is that humans who find out about the fae end up one of three ways (or some combination of the three)

Eaten, Enslaved, or Dead.

I can pretty much guarantee that the last one will apply to anyone who doesn't end up in the second category, as it's sort of fae law not to risk outing their world by allowing a mortal to know about them and live unless they are owned.

AmberStarfire

Most likely if you were going to play a human, they'd be claimed like Kenzie becomes early in the show.

Kuroneko