Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Hey. Well I'll let you two lovebirds be alone. Just wanted to say hi" She said as she left the room.

She looks over at him "You know how perfect you are. You are the missing piece in my life. I'm so glad your here" She smiles as she hugs him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles back holds her tight
“I love you more than anything my paramour.I want you by my side always"

AAA111

She smiles as he talks to her telling her all of these things

"Paramour? What's that mean? You know how bad I am with my words and um look what I found" She says as she holds up the webcam box and you can tell that she tried to set it up because there are all kinds of wires sticking out of everything all over her computer desk. It is a mess. She giggles and smiles at him.

She loves him.

Kaiser Maverick

“It means lover.You are my lover"
He smiles and holds her close.

AAA111

"Oh. Well I love you too and now you see I did try. Look how good I did" She says very proud of herself

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"No no. The webcam. See it looks good right?" She says it him. It looks pretty bad with all of the wires all over the computer desk.

Kaiser Maverick

Arch feigned and smile and nodded.
“Yeah baby it looks good"

AAA111

"Whats that smile for. That is the fake smile that you use. You don't really mean it?"

She looks down as she gives him a sad face.

Kaiser Maverick

“Well it good baby no matter what"
*He snuggled her and held her around the waist*

AAA111

"YOu know you can tell me the truth. I still love you"

She smiles as she hugged her and rested in his arms

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and runs his hands across her body.He wanted her badly(See the adult version for steamy results lol)But he controled himself

“Its fine baby.I can help you if you want?"

AAA111

(haha..sorry i'm unable to do that for awhile still..i'm really not underage but i mistyped a few things and you know how that goes)

"Yes please. I LOVE when you help babe"

Kaiser Maverick

(Lol dont worry we can do it when you get approved)
“Dont wrry after a shower I can start baby"

AAA111

She smiles and looks up at him "Well the towels are in a closet in the bathroom and the bathroom is just down the hall next to my room. There is shampoo in there and pretty much whatever you need. I'll be here when you get back)

She smiles at him as she kisses him on the cheek.

When he leaves to go get a shower she changes her away "MY BABYSSSSS here..but i have to work soon :-( "

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and goes down the hall to take a shower.The steam wafted throught the house,giving a misty feeling.He walks out in a pair of black basketball shorts anda tight white T shirt.He immediately jumped in the bed and fell asleep.

AAA111

After about ten minutes she shook him slightly "Honey I have to get going to work but I'll be home around 1230 so feel free to do whatever you would like around here..Love you" She whispered in his ear.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She heads out to her job..the last shift til monday

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Around 12:30 she comes home trying to be quiet figuring that he is sleeping. She goes into her room quietly and sets her away "FINALLY home with my wonderful boyfriend..for the time being..I LOVE YOU"

Kaiser Maverick

He's on his back,snoring slightly.His body is sprawled on the bed.He stirs lightly as she enters.

AAA111

She crawls into bed with him and she rests her head on top of his chest as she suddenly drifts off to sleep.

Kaiser Maverick

He blinks drowsily and opened one eye.He saw she had snuggled up to him.He wrapped one arm around her and drifted back to sleep.He could'nt wait to have a day off tommorrow with her.

AAA111

She sleeps nestled in his arms. Loving the feeling. When she has a good dream she always made little giggly noises and snored cute little giggles and she did just that throughout the course of the night.