Fertile Myrtle's Idea Extravaganza! [All genders encouraged to peek]

Started by Fertile Myrtle, June 23, 2009, 03:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fertile Myrtle

WASSUUPPP? Glad you stopped in. If you're interested, I made a short list of scenarios I'd be willing to play right now. Go on and take a look!

If you see anything you like, you're welcome to pm me or say so in this thread. Also, don't worry if someone 'took' the scenario you wanted to do with me. Odds are I wouldn't mind taking on more than one, considering roleplays have a nasty habit of falling through before they get anywhere.

Please note. In girl x girl settings, I'd only feel comfortable with a female identifying, or even a non-binary, partner. Sorry boys! Otherwise, I don't care what gender plays what. As always, please look over my on's & off's for more general information.

The Ideas

I. A prince is sold into slavery after his kingdom collapses. I would play the prince. Nothing is set in stone, but my vision for him is that he's about nineteen with brown hair and blue eyes. Outgoing, athletic, and a bit of a flirt. However (when he buckles down and gets serious) he's actually quite head strong, courageous, and compassionate. Some of his faults include cockiness, frequently leaping before looking, and his tendency to give empowered, yet long winded speeches on morals/righteousness/duty/etc.. He probably would've made a good king given the chance. Personally, I don't care about the gender of the person who buys him. This could work as male x male or male x female. Your character could be anyone from an evil overlord to a spoiled rotten noble girl to whatever, all depends on you. Although, I might prefer your character's culture is vastly different than the prince's. Just to shake things up.

II. A princess and her hand maiden get intimate. I would prefer to play the princess, but I'd be willing to play the hand maiden. My vision for this is medieval fantasy. At a very young age, the princess was assigned a life long servant to basically be a playmate, a confidant, and someone to take care of things that lesser servants can't. However, she is still inclined to do trivial things like patch a tear in the princess' dress should her highness ask and it's a 24/7 job. Although they both have respect for the master/servant relationship, they are close and do consider each other friends. Roleplay would take place in their late teens. I'm not sure if we'll have them fall in love. I just imagined them being more curious than anything. But, forbidden love might be a possibility if that's the direction we want to go in.

III. I'll consider doing a Star Trek roleplay if someone would be willing to play a young Spock for me ;) Warning, although I'm willing to do my research, my knowledge of Star Trek only reaches as far as the latest movie. I would make my own character, but I will consider any canon preferences you might have.

IV. And you know I'm always up for a Star Wars roleplay! (Specifically if there's an Obi-Wan or Jango or Boba involved)

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests