News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia

What was that? *puts hand up to ear* Xana wins?

LA

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Krysia

You lose! *takes the win back for Xana*

LA

Akuma

*roundhouse kicks thread*  I think that means I win =P

Phobetor

*throws Akuma in the movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze and steals the win*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Krysia

*watches as the VCR eats the tape and snickers tossing more grape things at Grape distracting her and stealing the win. Boltz!*

I win!

LA

snow

RAWR!! *glomps krysia and cuddles her, distracting her with his cuteness then steals the win and runs away* hehehehe
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Krysia

*is only distracted for a moment before she shakes her head and snags the win back*

No cuddling the kitten! I've been leashed to Xana!

LA

snow

psh fine *knocks krysia down an up escalator and steals the win =P
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*falls over from hunger* so hungry but I win
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

eon

I winz for real!  ;D

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

No....Xana always wins!

saturnschild

yes yes xana you do lose just like you said therefore I win.

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*hops up on a pillow fort* I'S DA WINNA!!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Inkidu

*Kicks pillow fort*

Victory is mine!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

leelan

*falls over landing on pillows throwing one hitting him in the head* I WIN!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

Ha pillow death GO. Bring me victory. *throws all fallen pillow at leelan and knocks her down*

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*laughs pulling out a water gun and sprays Saturn* I DA WINNER!!

saturnschild

*wipes water off from water gun* touche but in the end * pulls out super soaker and blast leelan* I win.

Ons and Offs saturn

Urialen

Whats this thread about?  ::)

Mordred

Bada-Bing, Bada-Boom...
This thread is quite thin...
The last one to post...
That one... they do win...
*See Pillory*

eon

Just so long as a mod doesn't post then close it. In which they'll win for all eternity.   ::)

Mordred

Gasps at such a horror... before wrestling the trophy away from the eon who lasted only a moment as the winner.
*See Pillory*

eon

Aww, but I wanted that trophy!

Oh hey! What do ya know? I've gotten it back somehow!