Looking for a Writing Partner

Started by Fyrangel, February 28, 2008, 06:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fyrangel

Hi All,

I've been away but now that I'm better, I'd like to start writing again.  I'm looking for some one on one play with someone who is creative and can challenge my writing skills. 

I'm open to ideas but also have some of my own, if you might want to write with me... just send me a PM

Fyrangel

Modern Fairy Tale

You seem interesting but your O&O is... kind of vague.  Not sure what you are looking for.  Look over my O&O, which lists story ideas Ive had... kind of twilight zone-like, kind of extreme BSDM fantasies.  If you look them over and they appeal to you, let me know.

Let me know what you think.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

Jester

Welcome back Fyrangel. I am glad you are feeling better. xxx

Fyrangel

*hugs* Hey, thanks for the welcome back.

MadPanda

Yesyesyes, glad to have you back!   :)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook