Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wykyd

Why do you always have to be so literal? That's it, I'm outta here.

TaintedAndDelish

You dissing me wasn't what solidified my decision, it was finding out that all those kinky things that you refused to do with me, you did with fucking whats his face over there when you cheated on me. Good by and fuck you!

Acid Lips

You only want normal sex, you don't want to experiment. I am sorry but as good as you are I don't love you anymore, go with your other woman and leave me alone!!

Shade

You always insist on wearing the handcuffs. Maybe I want to be the one who is helpless? Did you ever think of that?

olive

Ever now and then a girl just wants to kiss you on the mouth! All I ever get is a a mouthful of whatever the hell that is, covering it. I need smooching!  I'm outta here!

TheLegionary

I have tried time and time again, but you are never online when I post. This can no longer continue. You off the thread!

olive

If only you had bought your pants one size bigger, like I told you, you'd be able to pull the the rest of the way up.
You never listen to me, damnit!  Now get out!

Shade

Why do we always have to do it on the floor? Why can't we do it on a bed, or a couch or something?

Luther

My god - you're a ninja - I'm no kunoichi; I'm a gone gaijin  8-)

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

blue bunny sparkle

You're too overdressed compared to me! This will never work, we're over!

Shade

You can never look me in the eye. It's because you're thinking of someone else, isn't it? We're through!

blue bunny sparkle

Why do you always get to wear the mask? It's not fair! I'm leaving!

Shade

Why do you get wings and I don't? You're holding out on me!

blue bunny sparkle

Why do you always want what you can't have! The wings are mine!

Shade

Anesa

Have you been using my hair dye again?  I told you there's only room for one blonde in this relationship!  Get out!  (And the blonde cowgirl walks out the door!)  :p

Shade

For the last time, it's silver, not blond! And I have not been stealing your hair dye. This is my natural hair color! You never believe anything I tell you!

Acid Lips

I love the scar in your eye but you never reveal the rest of your face, I am out of your life.

Shade

You just can't resist one upping me, can you? You just have to get scars on both of your eyes while I just have one!

Anesa

You keep insisting on playing "Cops and Robbers" and you NEVER let me play the bad guy!  Can't I wear the mask and be the robber sometimes?  *pouts*  Go away, you make me so sad! ;(

Shade

Maybe if you ever let me borrow your hat for a game of Cowboys and Indians, I'd consider it, but you never take your hand off of it! And you call me the selfish one! Dx

olive

Pull your shirt up over your face all you want. I know its you, the restraining order still stands. Now get out.....again!

Aiden

I really want to get some break up sex out of you doll, so it's over.
Starts to strip.

Nadir

You broke my best glass toys! No forgiveness. >:(

Jag

I have white carpets and you keep getting blood stains all over them! I will accept no apology, it's over.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment