Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDoom

Oh yeah, something I've been meaning to mention: since not everyone is playing futa, it may not be a bad idea to include Gender/Sex in the character form.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

JoanieSappho

Good point. THERE IS NOW A GENDER SECTION!
Also, to make things clear, also a Status field. To note if your character is a Princess, Free, Slave or Defender, so we know right away what everyone is.

Also, interesting, LaughingOne, especially once the Empress pops her little clogs and she has no owner ...

TheLaughingOne

Yep! Now a race to "claim" the golem, who doesnt want to (but actually kinda does) be claimed.. ;3

And adding extras to sheet!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Sain

To bring you all some tentacle love I'm making a Tentamancer princess.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Sain

Name: Evangeli

Age: 31 (appears to have stopped aging at mid-to-late-20s)
Distinguishing features: Tan skin, Big horns, black sclera, three thin chin tendrils, long pointy ears, waist length white hair, a long thick tail that tapers into a thinner end tipped with blue fins.
Build: Evangeli has a shapely built 5ft 2in humanoid body with rather modestly balanced proportions compared to some of her relatives. She has a girly heart shaped butt, thighs balancing on the border of thick and muscular, breasts just short of D-cup, and a flat toned midriff.

Orientation: Pansexual switch
Kinks: Tentacles (using them on others), Bondage (and collars and everything related), BDSM (Evangeli absolutely loves watching others squirm, scream and plead for help or release), slavery and other forms of NC, latex and other sexy clothing, pregnant girls and futas, masturbation.
Offs: The thought of bearing children herself, being taken NC, orgasm denial (on her), scat, blood, watersports.

Likes (Non sexual):Power over others, plotting, overly intricate plans, playing with innocent minds, exotic food and drinks,
Dislikes (Non sexual):Haughty ones, Being caught without a plan, fighting, uncivilized people
Strengths:
Wizard: As a wizard Evangeli can do basic tricks like draw magic runes in the air to write stuff, clean things, conjure small lights and so on. This has no use in actual combat.

Tentamancer: Evangeli’s magic allows her to create and control a variety of tentacles from large area control magic to small ‘cursed item’ types like tentacle panties that’ll drive the victim nuts.

Geas: Evangeli can bestow an order through her eyes if she gets close enough to touch foreheads with the person (bad eye sight). Disobeying the geas order will make the victim perpetually more horny as long as they continue to disobey.

Weaknesses:
No rituals, no Magic. Evangeli’s tentamancy requires her to be able to move at least one of her hands and speak.

Evangeli cannot see very well without her glasses. Stealing them will greatly hinder her ability to do anything and make her uncomfortable.

Can dish it, but can’t take it - Evangeli is weak to spankings and pleasure administered upon her by others.

Evangeli trusts her magic in battle, but is not very good at melee.

Personality: Evangeli is all smiles and grins. Most of the time she doesn’t need to even try control her face since she is usually genuinely happy and interested in the current events no matter how they pan out. She handles other people with certain outward gentleness, which is a complete facade. Her true intentions often involve not keeping any promises and completely fucking over anyone she can. Evangeli is capable of forming true connections only with exceptionally powerful individuals or with those whose intelligence she deems too beautiful to ruin with an abundance of tentacle fucking. While Evangeli does not like to directly flirt with others she takes great pleasure in aggravating others sexually and otherwise. She will often try to find sneaky ways to annoy and frustrate others, especially those who show good reactions to her mischief.

History: Evangeli is a mixed breed of a bit of everything and a half of futa. There are very few species in the world that she can’t claim at least a dash of heritage from, though she has no idea which of her traits come from which species. She did not have any great sub-kingdom of the empire to rule when she was born, but as with many other princesses there was an urge for ruler- and ownership burning strong within Evangeli. Being a smart young hybrid she calculated magic to be the path to greatest power.

Studying in one of the esteemed colleges of the Void specializing in Lovecracting, tentamancy and such schools Evangeli was a cute and diligent student, aside from her ambitiousness for world dominance of course. She had many friends, but was too shy to dip her dick in anything and nobody really dared to approach her either. Deep sexual frustration began swelling within her loins. Outwardly Evangeli tried to be a happy go lucky wizard girl, but every day that frustration grew. She could not sate it by hand no matter how furiously she stroked. It began to affect her studies. Sometimes at class she would be grinding against her hand. It all went downhill quick. Evangeli began missing lectures.

It was at the eve of her 20th birthday, five months into a very unproductive year that that everything changed. While searching for smut in the school library Evangeli chanced upon the great Tentanomicon - the cursed book written by the mad slut Abdi Abdihaha. The lust sealed within those bindings burned her eyes as secrets no mortal loin could handle were etched in her mind forever. The stars… it all made sense to Evangeli now. She did not have to refrain herself. Everyone in the world was hers to play with, and now she had the means to do it.

Empowered by tentamancy Evangeli quickly seized the school and drove it down to utter sexual corruption. It was fairly easy for a princess. The college of Voic was far from other princesses’ influence and after a good day or a week all tied up with every hole filled with tentacles even the most vocal protests seemed to subside into appreciative moans and desperate whimpers. From the mobile floating towers now wrapped up in tentacles began Evangeli’s rise towards being a real player in within the Empire’s internal politics. She used her lust maddened army and tentamancer apprentices to infiltrate and gain influence over many other magical academies and many of the empire’s courts.

Other: Evangeli flies around in a big magical school turned into a tentacle dungeon. Reference picture.

VonDoom

Oh gods, the Necronomicon puns ...  ;D
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

orderNchaos

Sain,

Sent you a PM about creating a servant and sex slave for Evangeli.

Nintentoast

I had an idea for the game. Maybe I could make a character that is a monster-girl (not anthro) that was used as a weapon by the defenders, but like, was managed to be captured alive? Maybe using her as a slave, or something like that? Let me know if you like my idea!
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Vergil1989

Well damn it, now I have to join after seeing the tentacle crazed sorceress lol.  I'm thinking of making a princess that has been hiding out in the last free area of the world.  Specifically she opens the gates for the army to infiltrate with far greater ease, making the conquest that much easier.  I haven't decided much beyond that, but I was thinking of the slave happy princesses out there, she's one of the kindest ones around.  She's just loyal to the crown first and foremost, although yes she'll likely want a position of power herself of no small worth.

Also Sain?  Glad to see you're not so busy anymore.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

BlueEyedBard

Boy I was working on a sword happy human princess who doesn't care as much about the throne but could be convinced to add her strength to someone else in order to help them get it... but looking at these other characters now it doesn't seem like her skills would be worth jack   v.v
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Sain

Wouldn't worry about it. I'm assuming that everyone will be on level playing field since they all get same amount of dice to use.

e. Though depending on what kinda theme level Joanie wants I can always tone down the tentacles no problem.

Vergil1989

Indeed, a sword happy type wouldn't be a bad idea anyway since everyone else has a theme for their character, something that makes them unique from the rest and I don't think we have one of those yet.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

pdragon

Yeah I don't think the swordsman angle to it would be a problem at all. Though as far as I can see there's only one princess so far that actually seems to want the throne, so if anything that aspect might be what you may want to consider changing. We have a lot of "support" type princesses right now, but not really anyone openly going for contention.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

BlueEyedBard

Hmmm... that's a thought ^ I may toy with her desires for the throne.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Nintentoast

so, would you all be okay with the monster girl being taken as a slave? I just want to know before I make my character sheet!!

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Nintentoast on October 03, 2016, 04:23:23 PM
so, would you all be okay with the monster girl being taken as a slave? I just want to know before I make my character sheet!!
I mean, I'm cool with it ^•^
On/Off

Nintentoast

Okay... I was thinking about doing this one... if anybody is uncomfortable with it, please let me know! i don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

kinda nsfw

Yukina

JoanieSappho

That is literally my fetish.
Well, one of them, so no objections from me.  :P

I'll get the character thread up tomorrow, as I am tired as balls right now.

Nintentoast

whew! Okay! I am working on the application part now!

pdragon

Litterally the first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "well Joanie's certainly going to approve" lol

Request Thread

Vergil1989

Name:  Regina Yunalesca

Distinguishing features:   Yellow slitted eyes, like a dragon's.  As a result of her draconic blood however, she's also hung like a dragon, when she allows her futacock out of its magically induced concealment.
NSFW

Build:   Slender, soft gentle curves in all the right places.  A low D breast size that are perfectly round with smaller sized aeroles and nipples of a baby pink shade.  A small but pert backside that's used to sitting at a desk rather than being bent over one.

Gender:   Female (?)  Is actually futa, but her magic has allowed her to conceal that fact until fairly recently.
Orientation:   Definitely bisexual
Kinks:   Slow/sensual/passionate lovemaking.  Massages with or without oil, preferably with though.  Scratches, light to medium bondage, denial, teases, blindfolds.  Sensory play with ice or wax, among other things.  Even tentacles on occasion although she'd rather not become a drooling slave thank you very much.  Piercings and tattoos are also a big turn on for her.
Offs:   Needless cruelty/violence, abuse, and she's reluctant to force herself upon anyone no matter how bad her need might become.  (As a player though I got no problem with dub-con or non-con.  I DO have a problem with scat/watersports, gore, vore, mutilation, death, incest however.  See O/O page for the rest.)

Likes (Non sexual):  A good book, a compelling piece of music, and while it is not her preference of combat, a rousing sword fight for the simple joy of it on both sides is always a welcome sight.  Chocolate, sweets in general, being acknowledged for her deeds.  Loyalty to one's Empress and country.  A....certain tentamancer and a...certain succubus futa, but she'll deny it if confronted about either of them.  She often walks through the city streets as just another face in the crowd though, preferring to mingle with the Empire's citizens as just another person.
Dislikes (Non sexual):  Needlessly cruel and sadistic people, (Kesdaya doesn't count), wasting resources, whether that would be food or people, disloyalty to one's Empress and country.  Boring books or music that doesn't capture her attention, violence for violence's sake, or brutishly boring partners that couldn't hope to have an intelligent conversation if they tried.
Strengths:   Sorceress - Specifically she studied as a demon summoner for most of her life when she wasn't setting into motion certain plans for the Empire.  While she requires a large amount of spell components for most of her magic as well as time to prepare and study for each magic circle and to have the proper incantations memorized, all of this allows her to control and bind demons from across the Hellish planes with relative ease.  She is rarely without at least one demonic bodyguard at all times.

Magical Study - While her focus might have been on summoning and controlling demons, Regina did study some basic elemental magics as well.  Everything from fireballs and gouts of flames, to electrical bolts shot out of her fingertips and ice shards.  She has also found a way to magically conceal her futacock as she pleases, both to make blending into any crowd that much easier, and because she just prefers to have it out of the way some days.  While she's no master at the craft, she's certainly no slouch either.

Draconic Stare - Something about peering into her eyes when she's angry makes even the hardest of people drop to their knees in absolute terror, some have even been known to confess to their every dark deed, sin, and depraved desire all while trying not to wet their pants.  While she has to make eye contact with someone that can actually see, and she has to purposely activate this power of hers, Regina's eyes are a window into a dragon's raging fire, and few come out of such a stare without shaking in their boots.

Demonic Resistance - She's resistant to demonic influences, which include corrupting forces.  Whether it's a byproduct of her draconic blood or because she had summoned so many demons isn't a certainty, only that it takes a fair bit more than most regular mages can throw at her to change her nature unless she allows it, and even then it only lasts for a few hours at most.

Weaknesses: Magical Reserves - While Regina is quite the skilled and powerful sorceress, she has her limits.  Surpassing them will make her too exhausted to fight back if she doesn't simply drop to the floor.

Preparation - Unless she already has a demonic bodyguard or two on her tail, chances are Regina will have to prepare a fresh magical summoning ritual, and that takes time.  For the truly powerful devils and demons in her arsenal though, it takes a lot more work than a few arcane gestures with her hands and a muttered incantation.  It takes a few good hours to properly call and bind a new demon to her side, and a mistake at any time could cost her quite dearly.

Spellbook - She is never without her spellbook, which for her is a plain, unadorned bracelet on her right hand.  A muttered incantation however reveals the truth as blue light emanates out of the metallic band and projects all of her various summoning rituals and spells she has ever learned and made her own into the air around her.  Taking her 'bracelet' away is a good way to leave her virtually powerless and at your mercy.

Physically Inept - She's no stranger to walking long miles, but that doesn't mean that Regina is physically able to defend herself.  Getting past her magical spells and her bodyguards is a good way to easily defeat her.

Holy Magic - While she's not nearly as affected by light and purity and everything divine as Kesdaya is, Regina still feels the sting of holy weapons, magic, and artifacts when they're brandished against her.  They leave her weak and disoriented and unable to summon her considerable powers.

Personality:  Loyal to the Empire first and foremost, Regina is willing to do what she deems necessary to both spread the Empire's influence to every corner of the world, but also to make sure that influence is maintained.  She has traveled far and while she loves learning new things and meeting new people, Regina is nobody's fool.  That said, she has an unhealthy fascination with strange magics and the people that practice them, both as a professional in the magical arts herself, and because she's far more depraved and kinky than her usually well mannered facade would lead people to believe at first glance.  While her kindness and generosity are no act, having always been one of the kinder people you could ever meet, she has lied, murdered, and cheated her way through life to see the Empre's goals succeed, and she'll continue to do so for as long as she lives, having loved the Empress for as long as she could remember.  While she'd never wish her Highness harm of course, Regina has imagined herself on the throne more than once.  But she rarely ever pursues her loftier goals, mostly out of fear she wouldn't be able to manage such responsibilities without losing everything, unless they're related to her arcane and magical studies in which case she likes to be acknowledged when the occasion warrants it.

History:   Some people make it their life's mission to slay dragons, to rid the world of the evil scourge that are representative of some of the more violent breeds that still wander the world.  Other people make it their mission to tame the wild creatures, to make them subservient and docile companions if not their outright equals, to share the road and the hardships together for as long as they're able.  Others....have other ideas, and it was Regina's mother that laid with a dragon when she was young.  No one really knows who screwed who first, only that when Lady Yunalesca came home after another long journey away from the Empire's warm embrace, she was heavy with child....really heavy with child.  No one knows what happened to the dragon, but Regina suspects she has a few brothers, sisters, and futa halfbreeds wandering around in the world that have likely since left the nest.  Whatever the truth might be, she was raised as an only child, and she had a relatively normal upbringing despite her strange eye color that served to make most people a mite uncomfortable if nothing else.  And while Lady Yunalesca raised Regina to love the Empress and everything the Empire held dear, having always been a loyal patriot herself, she also encouraged her daughter to ask questions, to always expand her horizons rather than accepting things as they seemed.

Since dragons are notoriously beings of magic, it came as no surprise that Regina showed a deep magical aptitude at an early age, almost burning her royal bedchambers to ash when she woke up from a bad dream when she was only four years old.  The 'monster' under the bed that most children imagine at some point wouldn't have known what hit it if there had actually been something under her bed, but as it was, Regina almost suffucated from smoke inhalation before she was saved by her mother and royal servants.  It wasn't long after that that the first of her magical tutors came to the castle, where she learned how to control her budding powers enough that she could lead a normal life until she was ready to further her magical studies, which she would later in life....before a certain tentamancer would shut down many of those same academies once her brand of corruption would sweep through each and every one of them her corrupted servants came into contact with.  But that would be later, as such Regina had a grand time learning the various ways one could bind and control demons to one's will, and while she grew a healthy respect for the otherworldly entities pretty quick, that didn't stop the young sorceress from calling the devils and fiends to protect her for ever increasing lengths of time the more skill she obtained.  Summoning her first pit fiend when she was twenty three was her greatest achievement at the time, and while binding such a powerful entity to her side was quite the terrifying undertaking since one mistake and it would have ripped her to pieces, Regina felt quite a bit of joy when the final incantation was uttered, and the demon took a knee at her gentle prompting.

Having finished her studies a few years later, Regina would go on to explore the furthest reaches of the Empire's holdings, meeting countless people, helping them as the need arose, and living like a 'normal' person rather than the princess she actually was.  That said, Regina kept her ears open for any news of her homeland, and when the stirrings of war against the last free state in the world reached her, the sorceress wasted little time in going back to offer her unique brand of assistance.  It was her genius that saw dozens of demonic portals set up beneath the city in key strategic locations after infiltrating one of the bordering trading cities that led right to the capital, masquerading as a refugee fleeing the encroaching Imperial army weeks ahead of the horde's actual arrival.  It was her doing that saw these same portals opened up hours before the army was due to arrive, sowing chaos and confusion within the enemy's ranks, and once her demonic servants had done their bloody work or had been destroyed, banished back to their Hellish domains, they were sent back home to be summoned at another time if she needed them.  Having done her work at softening the Empire's last enemies, she returned home to stay, and received a round of thunderous applause for her efforts far from home.

Other:
Example of a bodyguard
While sometimes Regina takes a more practical approach with her protection detail, summoning a powerful and menacing looking demon with razor sharp claws and impossibly large muscles in a giant frame, she prefers to have a scantily clad succubus or two at all times, both because they tend to throw most opponents off guard, regardless if said enemy is actively trying to kill their mistress or not, and because they're ALWAYS willing to pleasure Regina if she but asks, and her succubi pets are very good at what they do.

Yukina

Lewd Pic

Name: Ayasuko Syfian

Distinguishing features: Hair that appears and feels more like that of a sheep's soft wool coat and thick hooves instead of feet.
Build: Ayasuko bares a voluptuous build which adorably adorns her 6'4" height.

Orientation: Lesbian
Kinks: Shorter partners, incest with her humanoid mother
Offs: anal, men, gore, scat, death things

Likes (Non sexual): Cuddling, hugs, reading, having her moms beside her, receiving affection
Dislikes (Non sexual): Bullies, sheep killers, wolves, sports
Strengths: Tall, sturdy, strong, minor magic
Weaknesses: Shy, non-violent, no combat training, deathly afraid of wolves, stays in range of one of her parents at all times

Personality: Quite normally you'll find that Ayasuko is a rather shy girl, yet she is notably sweet. Managing the hard task of getting on the sheep's good side will earn one her extensive cuddling experience. The ones that actually manage to greatly mean something to her will gain her physical support if things get drastic despite how much she hates violence. You'll never be able to find the meek girl without one of her mothers being several feet away at most, since in a world which she finds utterly terrifying, the two of them are her emotional rocks. It's even more common to see them held in her arms, the soft sheep cuddling them with closeness and affection.

History: Ayasuko's creation is rather bizarre as it happened on one of the legendarily rare days the 38th empress didn't have a pussy to plow. However, there was new shipment of fertile sheep due for the royal flock...and the short-statured futanari had always wondered just how fertile her cock was. The clever-minded queen then actually managed to charm the fluffiest sheep in the flock with just her cunning despite lacking the ability to speak the being's animal tongue and, by the end of a night of skilled fuck sessions, she was the first humanoid to succeed in impregnating a four-legged creature that wasn't a dragon. In five months, Heather's highly virile cum managed to create the world's first and only sheep girl.

With the mother sheep (by this time dubbed with the name "Fluffline") not exactly having the proper residence to raise a half-human child, her and the child were placed a suite right next to the "father". The sheep child proved to be a wonderful daughter to have at one's side though with how her combined features and affectionate personalty proved to allow for excellent cuddling. it wasn't long before the gentle giant was cuddling a mother in each arm once she had fully grown and the time allotted itself. The adorable sheep girl also gained a penchant due to how Heather always read her a bedtime story when she was younger. Ayasuko has even started to read a few tomes, though she hasn't learned anything that could be qualified as offensive spells.

Other:

pdragon

I feel like, "hey remember the time the empress fucked that sheep?" is going to be a long running gag for Serana now.

Request Thread