Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:57:05 AM
There aaaarrre! We have Evangeli, who is a dedicated tentaclemancer and Kasdeya just so happens to be one of her best customers for 'special items' and maybe the odd tentacle monster or two to put in her dungeon for recreative purposes.

...can Renny haz tentacle funtime? >.>

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:57:05 AMKasdeya herself uses corruption magic, but that probably won't be something to use on Renny. …. though. Maybe a very very light dose that isn't enough to cause any changes as a rare reward? A taste of sweet, sweet depravity and fiendish desire. To feel closer to Mistress and know how she feels like all the time~

That might be interesting! Though I think Kasdeya might find that Renny is a bit more kinky and filthy than she originally suspects...Renny is shy, yes, but Fellhaven was a city full of vice and depravity. He may not have taken part, but he saw A LOT in the city when he was growing up. He adapts to that scene very quickly, methinks. ;) And if he's happy and eager to please, well, he might not need all that much convincing to get debauched :P

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:57:05 AMThat's good, then! And for nipple things that sounds about right to me. I saw that piercings are an off for you -- I do enjoy them and Kasdeya has one nipple piercing, but we can gloss over that in their scenes if it's a turn-off on partner-characters.

Ah, I wish my Ons/offs were more specific. Piercings in terms of characters, I don't mind. Really don't. It's when the piercings get used in intercourse - like, pulling and twisting on a nipple ring - that I start to get a bit eeeeeeh. Also, cock and clit piercings freak me the fuck out. I have no idea why. Maybe it's the empathic part of me going "You did WHAT to your WHAT?!" XD

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:57:05 AMWeeell, there are a few things that identify a noble (or one of higher birth) pretty readily. Manners, stance, (proper) speech and so on, so unless he completely clams up to the guards they'll at least be able to tell to some extent regardless of other factors like familiarity or potential recognition.

Well, he was unconscious and near death when they found him, so he wasn't doing much speaking. After that, he was terrified and largely kept quiet with his head down XD

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:57:05 AMI can work with either. Though if later, to go with her [Invidia] weakness of envy, I'd be very happy if we could include that she literally destroyed his prior owner  (socially, mentally, maybe physically) to get him.

Oooh. What if, she originally just wanted to get Renny...then she visited his first Mistress to scope the place out, and to get a closer look at Renny...and she saw how the Mistress was neglecting him. She thought "Oooh, he looks special!" and the other Mistress was ignoring his potential because he wasn't immediately interesting...so she got jealous AND angry, and destroyed the other Mistress (in whatever way you think would be realistic for her character) so she could swoop in and get Renny, to take him somewhere he'd be appreciated? Maybe? :D :P

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:57:05 AMDon't hold me to this, but … I think they were mostly just targetting high royals to establish the princesses as local rulers. But they probably left power structures alone to some extent, so wealthy and important people likely had it a lot better as long as they conformed.

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 07, 2016, 08:03:20 AMAnd VonDoom is pretty much right. The local leadership gets reduced to the highest-placed female, who then produces the first of the regions imperial rulers with the reigning Empress. Depending on how willing she is to submit, she might then retain some measure of power, or end up kept as a pet/slave. Local power structures are kept in place, although steered towards pro-Empire stances. And the current Empress has a habit of ensuring that women or futa tend to be in charge sooner or later ...

Aaah, I see. That makes sense! Ta! :D So I imagine the ruling of Fellhaven would have gone to...lessee...whichever of his cousins had the smarts to submit first, then. Probably the oldest cousin, Kiandra. 26 years old, the oldest surviving female of the family who has any brains...the other females would have either fought or run...I can imagine Kiandra being the one to first welcome the Empire. Of course, she might have been assassinated and replaced, sooooo it's up to Joanie what happened to Fellhaven, whether the Inglefells remained in charge through one of their women, or if the family got gutted and tossed aside considering the Patriarch fought them so hard. XD

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 07, 2016, 08:03:20 AM
Yep, we have both a character thread and ooc.

Ah, ok! Do I have permission to post him in the Character thread and say hello in the OOC? *he says hopefully*

Quote from: Joane and DoomEmpress Using Him

Ah, I see. Well...he'd definitely enjoy THAT. He'd also know what a great honour it was, since a large part of his upbringing was education on the Empire.
But yeah...I would happily have Renny go through some Empress-led humiliation and Pet Play. He'd likely get SUPREMELY hard from that...and his blueballing just makes it all the hotter XD
Of course, this just begs the question; would Renny be "loaned" to the Empress, or just be taken away and never seen again? Because I rather like the idea of Kasdeya owning Renny, haha. Maybe shared custody could be arranged XD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

JoanieSappho

Yes, you have permission. And as for the Empress ... she's only a factor for the first act of the game, after all. She could own Renny, but when she goes, well, he'd be left up for grabs/reclaiming ...

Vergil Tanner

Yay!

And hmm...what do you think Doom? I like the idea of Renny being owned and abused by the Empress, BUUUUUUT I also like the idea of him being owned and adored and spoiled by Mistress Kasdeya. I THINK I'll go for...owned by Kasdeya. *nodnod* Maybe the Empress has been trying to convince Kasdeya to let her have Renny, and Kasdeya has so far made excuses / avoided the topic? Maaaaaybe we start where Renny is owned by Kasdeya...then he gets given to / taken by The Empress...then she goes down, and Renny is up for grabs by whoever gets to him first? Would that work, perhaps?

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

VonDoom

I'd say Empy having some fun with Renny after visiting Kasdeya would work best. Of course most of the time Kasdeya would go attend the Empress rather than her coming to visit, so they'd be each other's rare treat?  O8)

And yes, of course he can have tentacular fun! I think Sain mentioned something about cursed edging tentacle panties ...

Edit: the acquisition idea sounds good, too!
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Vergil Tanner

Ooooh, that's an idea! Ok, so...maybe Empy enjoys tormenting Renny a couple of times after (rarely) coming to visit Kasdeya...and then Empy manages to get Kasdeya to give up Renny...and then he goes up for acquisition when the Empress goes down! :D How does that sound, Joanie? :D

Also! Is it possible to access a previous version of a post? I lost all my picture formatting that I had to take out of my post, and I didn't save the links to the pictures >.<

NEVER MIND. Jesus fucking CHRIST, Lazarus is useful. XD

ALSO:

Yay, tentacle fun! And I am SO down for little Renny "accidentally" being given some edging Tentacle Underwear. XD

VonDoom

Nuuuh. Empy can get her own femboy!   :P

Though, if it happens in RP, it happens. I figure Kasdeya has some leeway to potentially get out of it as royal slave maker and family wise being closer to an aunt than daughter.

And I fear there isn't. Sorry. Maybe in your browser history?  :-\

O&O

Vergil Tanner

Nah, it was in my Lazarus memory. That thing is hella useful. Basically, it autosaves forms and messages like this in its own independent memory, so I can go into it and recover forms I lost in the event of a computer failure or brain fart. So I found it there. It has saved my ass HUNDREDS of times in the last few months XD

And LOL. Hey, I saw Kasdeya's Harem list! She already has a Femboy that Renny has to compete with for attention :P

But ok, haha, no Empy Shenanigans just yet. We'll see what happens in-game though :P

And now, I shall PM you to continue this chat to nail down the specifics rather than clutter up the recruitment thread any more with it :-)

VonDoom

Well, technically she has a whole bunch, but NPCs don't count.   ;D

To the PM mobile!

O&O

orderNchaos

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 07, 2016, 08:50:00 AM
Nah, it was in my Lazarus memory. That thing is hella useful. Basically, it autosaves forms and messages like this in its own independent memory, so I can go into it and recover forms I lost in the event of a computer failure or brain fart. So I found it there. It has saved my ass HUNDREDS of times in the last few months XD

And LOL. Hey, I saw Kasdeya's Harem list! She already has a Femboy that Renny has to compete with for attention :P

But ok, haha, no Empy Shenanigans just yet. We'll see what happens in-game though :P

And now, I shall PM you to continue this chat to nail down the specifics rather than clutter up the recruitment thread any more with it :-)

Renny can come over and serve Evangeli and Seara.  We can always use a willing slave to abuse and serve us.

VonDoom

Don't be greedy, now, you're already a mistress/servant pair.  :P

That said, I expect opportunities for intermingling, since Kasdeya and Evangeli are fairly compatible.

O&O

Vergil Tanner

Oooh, that might be an idea...Doooooom....what would Kasdeya say about sharing Renny? 'Cause I like the idea of Renny sometimes entertaining Kasdeya's guests, and if Evangeli and Seara visit, or maybe Evangeli does Kasdeya a favour and cashes it in by requiring a visit from Renny....?

BlueEyedBard

Hey, anybody still looking at this game and thinking about a servant character, Mora is arriving alone at this point and could use a servant. She's not the slaver that some of the princesses are, so if someone were wanting to make a stronger servant she may be a good match!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Saric

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on October 07, 2016, 12:34:33 PM
Hey, anybody still looking at this game and thinking about a servant character, Mora is arriving alone at this point and could use a servant. She's not the slaver that some of the princesses are, so if someone were wanting to make a stronger servant she may be a good match!

I'm debating making a female pixie or brownie character whose in the Defender's city to start but doesn't really have any beef with the Empire, she just doesn't want to automatically be enslaved or subjugated or anything. I'm thinking about giving her a natural talent with making enchanted toys that started out innocently enough but turned naughty after she started hearing rumors about life in the Empire. Now she just wants to be able to sell her enchanted strap-ons and dildos, and maybe ride some fat futa cocks, in piece.

Of course she has to be able to defend herself but that's what the ten foot tall Toy Soldiers are for! ;D

Honestly I think Mora would want to get her hands on her for the ability to make disposable troops out of rocks and trees alone! The rest would probably be a definite plus though!
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Vergil1989

I think BlueEyed actually expressed interest in a centaur servant, but if he likes your idea Saric, I don't see a problem with whatever race she is.  I just had an issue with the smaller races such as halflings and gnomes to name a couple, and really only because I STRONGLY doubted Regina's dragon cock would ever fit without hurting someone pretty badly lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Saric on October 07, 2016, 06:36:51 PM
I'm debating making a female pixie or brownie character whose in the Defender's city to start but doesn't really have any beef with the Empire, she just doesn't want to automatically be enslaved or subjugated or anything. I'm thinking about giving her a natural talent with making enchanted toys that started out innocently enough but turned naughty after she started hearing rumors about life in the Empire. Now she just wants to be able to sell her enchanted strap-ons and dildos, and maybe ride some fat futa cocks, in piece.

Of course she has to be able to defend herself but that's what the ten foot tall Toy Soldiers are for! ;D

Honestly I think Mora would want to get her hands on her for the ability to make disposable troops out of rocks and trees alone! The rest would probably be a definite plus though!
Hah, sounds like a blast to me. Not to mention that that would really help out in the struggle for the throne later. If she can handle cold weather then Mora would gladly have her at her side!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Saric

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 07, 2016, 07:12:37 PM
I think BlueEyed actually expressed interest in a centaur servant, but if he likes your idea Saric, I don't see a problem with whatever race she is.  I just had an issue with the smaller races such as halflings and gnomes to name a couple, and really only because I STRONGLY doubted Regina's dragon cock would ever fit without hurting someone pretty badly lol.

That last post seemed more of an 'anyone whose interested' request then anything else to me.

Anyway I don't think the Empress would have any problem with Regina, she seems to have fucked and gotten knocked up by, or done the knocking up to, just about every creature in the Empire. So I expect that, if anything, she'd ether complain that Regina's too small... or congratulate her on being big enough to be satisfying! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Vergil1989

I just thought I'd throw that out there, but I don't care as I said, and BlueEyed seems to love your zany idea anyway lol.  At any rate, I don't have enough toys in my life so I'm all for having your girl personally.  As for Heather however, Regina MIGHT not be the biggest fan of the Empress, but she's not about to take the risk of accidentally hurting her either in a moment of uncontrolled passion either.  That's what I told Joanie too, but there ARE other things someone can do besides sticking cocks into holes lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

BlueEyedBard

I didn't specifically need a centaur servant, someone before that had just expressed interest in making a centaur character and nobody else was interested in that so I just mentioned I would be open to Mora having a centaur servant.

The position just hadn't been filled yet, so I am just looking to fill her bodyguard/servant position.
On/Off

King Serperior

I must confess that I might have possibly been stalking this thread for a while now.  I am still unsure on if I have the spare time or game space to join, but it is extremely tempting.  This game seems to be the perfect place for a rather feminine-looking Male Neko (NSFW) who can't stand clothing for any reason.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this game for now.  Might be I come up with a character sheet.  Might be I just keep a watch on the game until I have more spare time.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Saric

Quote from: King Serperior on October 07, 2016, 09:26:00 PM
I must confess that I might have possibly been stalking this thread for a while now.  I am still unsure on if I have the spare time or game space to join, but it is extremely tempting.  This game seems to be the perfect place for a rather feminine-looking Male Neko (NSFW) who can't stand clothing for any reason.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this game for now.  Might be I come up with a character sheet.  Might be I just keep a watch on the game until I have more spare time.

You could always make up a sheet and just show up intermittently as an 'npc' or something.

Vergil1989

That might be a problem if RL gets in the way of his being able to post in one of the few scenes he's in, although I guess that could be true for all of us really.  It's up to Joanie in any event but I'd be happy to have ya KS, even if your character idea is a bit meh for me lol.  Tanner's femboy isn't that much of a turn on for me either though but I still plan for my sorceress to talk to him if nothing else.  ;D  Same would apply to you basically is what I'm saying lol.  Anyway, hope to hear from you again one way or the other, although I DO hope you decide to join, but if not I hope you enjoy what unfolds here.  See ya!

King Serperior

The main thing keeping me from jumping in immediately is that I am super glacier slow at posting.  I haven't been able to keep up in group games for a couple of months now.   :-\

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

VonDoom

Kasdeya will happily play with/train any femboys in need of the proper futanari treatment and definitely wouldn't be opposed to a boy-kitten playing with her other toys even if he belongs to someone else.   O8)

(KS, the demon femboy from your thread is super-hot as well.  O:) If you hadn't posted here, I was kinda tempted to ask you if it's alright to use the image for a harem NPC.)

O&O

Vergil Tanner

Renny better not get neglected in favour of her new Femboys, damnit! :P

VonDoom

Not to worry! He'll even be an instrumental part in their training.  >:)

O&O