Female vampires game

Started by RedEve, November 01, 2016, 12:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

I had this vague idea, likely caused by the Halloween period, of a game revolving around a duo (or possibly a trio depending on the interest) of female vampires who share an ancient mansion as their home and who use their womanly wiles to lure men back to their home, use their bodies, first for pleasure and then for nourishment, only to repeat the process the next day.

Though I love the idea, it has some practical issues in terms of how you turn it into a coherent, long-term narrative (especially one that can fit in the male characters for longer).

So this thread is meant both as an interest check and a way to brainstorm with other prospective players.

Character sheet:
[float=right][img width=500 padding=15]http://(insert url to character image here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (if a vampire, add their real age as well as the age they were turned, which would roughly be the age they appear to humans)
[b]Role:[/b] Vampire or victim (I will turn the main antagonist into an NPC)
[b]Background:[/b] A short history of your character. If you are playing a vampire, detail when and how they were turned. All of the vampires would have been turned by my character. At least at the start of the game.

My character:

Name: Veronica
Role: Vampire – started the coven
Background: Veronica was born in a small village at the foot of the Carpathian mountains, in Romania. The small community lived from what they could produce in farming and what money they could make from passing travelers. Unfortunately, one small band of travelers were Vampyres who turned or feasted on all of the townfolks. Veronica was one of the wretches who awakened as a vampire. For a time, the Vampyres lived not unlike they had before, only they now lived off the blood of the unfortunate travelers. Until such a time they had attracted the attention of the local noblemen and a regiment of soldiers was dispatched to put the entire village to the sword. Many Vampyres perished, though Veronica managed to escape. With no living relatives left in the area, she started to roam. She first confined herself to the Carpathians themselves, but soon migrated further North. She settled for a time in France and the Low Countries, before moving further North to end up across the channel in England. She found it easier to hide there, especially in the sparsely populated North. She enjoyed her solitude for a time, but a feeling of loneliness made her turn a handful of women in the middle of the 20th century, to create a small coven of Vampyres to share her life with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrlJ9Ejeulk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9rAgWWi80E
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

PervCelebre

I've played things loosely like this before. I, for one, would love to play a guy who gets turned and then is in the company of the women, so to speak.

Sally Aces

I could be into this, I've the beginning of a vampiress written up I can share.

As to how to make this a longer RP, I'd say that comes down to the motivations of the Vampires. Who they are and what they desire. Also, might want to introduce an antagonist. Maybe it starts out as a developer interested in purchasing their mansion to turn into a resort and to turn the town into a vacation destination. They'd have to work to keep their mansion and town the way they like it. Perhaps there's more to the redevelopment plan then appears at first glance...

RedEve

Quote from: Sally Aces on November 01, 2016, 03:07:45 PM
I could be into this, I've the beginning of a vampiress written up I can share.

As to how to make this a longer RP, I'd say that comes down to the motivations of the Vampires. Who they are and what they desire. Also, might want to introduce an antagonist. Maybe it starts out as a developer interested in purchasing their mansion to turn into a resort and to turn the town into a vacation destination. They'd have to work to keep their mansion and town the way they like it. Perhaps there's more to the redevelopment plan then appears at first glance...

This is the kind of stuff I am hoping for. Ideas to pad the initial concept with. We certainly could use something like that to drive the overarching plot.

Ironclad

Would like to indicate my interest as well. Seems like a fun idea.

As for a longer term narrative -- as Sally Aces mentioned, an antagonist would probably give them something to work against. Maybe the vampires were all turned by the same vampire (or were part of the same vampire community) that they left on bad terms. After years of relative peace, their old enemies are scheming against them, and redevelopment plan might be the first move to weaken the group.

Anyway, that's just an idea off the top of my head. Something like that could also provide reasons to keep some of the male characters around longer, as having servants that could work in the daylight hours to help them defend themselves.

Either way, whatever direction this goes in I'd love to be part.

LSWSjr

Are you okay with male writers playing any of these vampires?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

RedEve

I'm not opposed to male players playing a female vampire.

RedEve

So to give a basic outline of what we have defined so far:

Who: A small group of female vampires who share a life together and hunt for (predominantly) male victims
What: The story will have a big bad in the form of a corporate entity that may or may not have a supernatural aspect of its own
Why: The vampires motives will be survival. Their origin will trace back to the original vampire who turned the others.
When: I would like your input on this. We could make this modern, but I also see the appeal in a period setting, possibly the 1960s or 1970s.
Where: Rural England seems like a good location for the mansion

Sally Aces

Ooo '60s rural England could be fun. I can see my Vampie as being super into all things London and Chic (Music, cloths, hairstyles and Art) so she'd chomp at the bit at relocating... and have a taste for posh Mods from the Swinging London scene Info here if interested :)

She could have a look like this

RedEve

She could be a proper Mod who was turned not too long ago.  :-)

Angie

Hmmm...I have an idea for a vampire of my own, a more laid back one who's only really interested in making a lovely little nest for herself (and of course, her lovely lady vampire friends, because we do live together and she doesn't wanna piss the others off). Of course, once threats start popping up she kicks into high gear because you're threatening my "no worries" lifestyle.

Also I'm thinking maybe a French lady...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Sally Aces

Ooo, yah, that could work. Being a recently turned girl whose loving how her new life enhances the party. Vampirism as the ultimate high...

Oooo and living with a homebody vampiress, perfect!!! She'd work to get our french nester to go out and 'live' a little.

Angie

Quote from: Sally Aces on November 02, 2016, 02:43:39 PM
Ooo, yah, that could work. Being a recently turned girl whose loving how her new life enhances the party. Vampirism as the ultimate high...

Oooo and living with a homebody vampiress, perfect!!! She'd work to get our french nester to go out and 'live' a little.

Oh, she certainly wouldn't mind going out and enjoying herself, she'd have a slight hedonist bent, but her major thing would be "I'm a fucking vampire, I don't have to do SHIT! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and you-you come back to my bedroom later, sweetie-fuck you I'm out!"

RedEve

Well they would have to go out to lure the men back to the Mansion.
They can't order in, after all.  :P

RedEve

I myself plan to play the Vampire who created this little clan.
She herself would have been turned hundreds of years earlier, in a small village in the Carpathian mountains.
She would have spent her time traveling all over Europe, settling in England sometime during the Victorian era.
I like the idea of a 1960s setting, so we will use that as the "present" in the game.
I like the idea of her having been alone for perhaps close to 100 years, only starting to turn other women in the last decade or so.
I can amend that if you would like for your vampire to have been a part of the clan for longer than that.

RedEve

Updated the opening post with the CS template, the basic CS to my character and a few trailers of movies that fit in well with the themes and atmosphere I hope to explore in this game.

Angie

Is there a policy on pictures? Real preferred or no cares given?

RedEve

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 03, 2016, 05:48:58 PM
Is there a policy on pictures? Real preferred or no cares given?

I'm not opposed to artwork as long as it's a bit realistic.

Angie

Name: Sara Durand
Role: Vampire
Background: "I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sara grew up in France, but only really remembers the late 20s and the 30s in her home country. Even those memories are rather faded. What she does remember is the outbreak of World War 2, not that it was called such at the time. She remembers her father going off to fight the German invaders. She remembers the letter they got saying he had died. She remembers fleeing to England with her mother, and she remembers the German bombing raid that killed her too. With no one left, she fled to northern England, eventually, through luck or fate or whatever, finding her way to Veronica's door.

Far from home, with no family or even a place to go, Veronica was kind enough to take the woman in...but it came with a price. Sort of. Sara does not view it as much of a price, perhaps because she was never much of a religious woman to begin with or the realities of vampirism have yet to set in, but after Veronica turned Sara into a vampire, she actually quite enjoyed it. Oh sure, no going outside in the sun, but everything else around being a vampire...the blood drinking took a bit of getting used to, but only a little.

After over a half century of being a vampire, she's still enjoying it. She has beautiful ladies and handsome men surrounding her at nearly all times, and she always did prefer the quiet serenity of the night. The perks, in her mind, far outweigh the drawbacks. Others might disagree, but it's her (un)life and she loves it.

RedEve

Forgot to mention this, but I would prefer to receive the CS via PM. Thanks!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RedEve

So far I have one character concept in my inbox, are there any interested parties who have yet to send me their CS?

PervCelebre

Are male characters welcome?

Angie