Wanna play with me? ~*~ station's resplendent ideas!

Started by station23, December 07, 2011, 05:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

station23

~* Welcome *~

I will try to keep this list updated as stories become unavailable//open up. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a pm.

I don't bite... hard. :)

Also - Please reply to this thread by PM. I'd like to keep this organized and clean. Thank you for indulging my neurosis.

Coming to Terms -- (Romance, m/f, modern setting) A couple has realized after years together, that they would be better off alone. She's tired of trying to make him be more considerate, and he's done with being nagged and told what to do all the time. They decide to go their separate ways. One thing standing in their way is their large, estate home. They purchased it years ago as a fixer-upper. Since then they've both put in blood, sweat, tears, and thousands upon thousands of dollars. Neither wants to part with the house, and give in to the other.. But in the mean time, they try to move on with their lives. She goes out on blind dates, making him jealous, he has parties with hot chicks in their pool. It becomes quite a mess.
--What happens next? Do they flaunt their new lives in the others face? Does this bring them closer together? Do they end up selling the house and going on with their lives?

Family's Last Hope -- (M/f, romance, light bondage, Historical) -- Strongwilled and brutally honest, Libby Clayton is the oldest daughter of a once wealthy landowner. After her mother passed away almost a decade before, Libby finds herself having to figure out how to keep her small family afloat. Her mother was the glue that kept them all together, and with her absence things have started falling apart. Libby's father's drinking problem and bad habit of trying to make a quick buck gambling veered out of control without his wife there to reign him in. Embarrassed by his failures and his bouts of depression, Mr. Clayton was running out of time to right his wrongs. A decision wrought out of agony and desperation, with his house and land on the line, he agreed to give up his eldest daughter to his debtor, Lord Stillman. The Lord sends his own eldest son to fetch the girl, and much to his son's distaste for both the girl and the task, he begrudgingly agrees. Along the journey, with their many detours and pitfalls (to be discussed) they find that they despise each others company almost as much as they grow to crave the others closeness.

Taken -- (light bondage, humiliation, kidnapping, possibly historical setting) Caroline is the apple of her father's eye. An only child in a household completely devoid of rules. Her father is wealthy, and her mother is dead, Caroline has been given every advantage that money can buy. This leaves her very spoiled and with a very limited perspective on life. Mason has been a hired hand, working for her father for the past month, and is tired of breaking his back to make a measly day' pay. Especially when he sees Miss Caroline spending more money than he'll see in a decade on a set of gowns. He decides the only way out of his rut is to kidnap his boss' daughter. But what is his true motivation? To make his fortune, or teach her a lesson?
--Setting for this is up for grabs. I'm not set on a time period, or what type of work her father and Mason do. I'd prefer something in the South, to make Caroline a Southern Belle (like me ;)), but nothing is set in stone.

All for now.. adding more in the next day or two. Enjoy :)

station23

Update!!

I'm back and these are all open due to my absence.

If you'd like to RP with me, please respond in PM as I'd like to keep this thread organized. Also.. look at my O&O's.. between this thread and that, you get a pretty good idea of what I like. If I spark your interest.. let me know. :)