Legend of the Five Rings on AOL IM

Started by Bayushi, June 22, 2005, 06:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

Hey all!!

Vekseid, one of the fellow players here on Elliquiy is starting an AIM-based Legend of the Five Rings RPG. He is using the basic rules from the AEG L5R d10 game, Third Edition.

So far, he has his own gaijin warrior, and a PC Bayushi Courtier, with an NPC yojimbo.

Any interested folks, PM myself or Vekseid, or Instant Message me on AIM at BayushiZero

Vekseid

Do to AIM's rather lackluster method of rolling dice, this will be semi freeform - kind of a diceless L5R.

There will be sex, and consent is doubtful >: )

Spookie Monster

Sounds great! :D I love, love, love chat gaming; if I were an AIM guy, I'd be there myself. Best of luck with the game, and please let us know how it goes! :)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Bayushi

What Instant Message application you use, Spel?

I not know what other Instant Message applications Vekseid use other than AIM, but I use AIM, Yahoo! IM, and MSN Messenger. I also sometime use IRC servers for chat. Maybe that be easiest, since some IRC server come with dice roller and you can control channel you in, and use actions too!

Vice

I own the 3rd Ed book, and I've been wanting to get into an L5R game.

Eclectic Rhino

Played both 1st and 2nd Edition.  Only had a chance to take a peek at the new rules set.  It looks promising, though.  Kakita bushi here if you're still looking for some folks.  :)

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Akiko on June 25, 2005, 09:23:47 PMWhat Instant Message application you use, Spel?

I tend to use Yahoo! Messenger; I like its features and it's always worked well for me. Please feel free to add me, anybody - I'm at mrgeorgespelvin. I haven't been able to chat too much recently, granted - busy busy busy! - but I do get online sometimes, and I'd definitely try to make it online for a game...

Thanks for asking! ^_^
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~