Topping K-Pop (1k+ Posts! Active GM! Freeform Dub/Non-Con) [Open to All!]

Started by ABagOVicodin, September 10, 2019, 11:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABagOVicodin

Topping K-Pop
(Note: Knowledge in K-Pop or the music industry is not necessary to take part in the game. I will explain everything that is important as well as answer any questions that may arise from character creation. I am currently accepting character applications for this game. Since 6-10-2020, our game has acquired Big Group Status! For those who would like to read what has gone on so far or what the game looks like, you can click here.)

Story
Fame. Money. A chapter in history and culture. Korean Pop music has exploded in popularity, and for only a select few, all of those things could be theirs. But Korean society is not welcoming to these idols if they don't fit within a myriad of standards and expectations. Some join the lifestyle to show off their talents. Some join to try and change Korean's standards for the better. Others simply want a challenge. Whatever the case may be, the life of a K-Pop star is a struggle. The pressure put on these idols can crush them into diamonds or dust. Will these idols stand up to the challenges of beauty, talent, singing, and more to rise to the top? Or will they fail spectacularly and drop to the bottom with nothing but back-breaking debt to their name?

Purpose
The purpose of this game is to play out the life of various K-Pop stars through all aspects of their life. From training, to debut, to comebacks, there are a myriad of chances for an idol to make a name for themselves. However, there is an underbelly of dark offers that the patriarchy in the K-Pop world that could give an idol a little boost. Taking off their shirt during an audition. Letting a CEO's hands wander. Or letting a host of a popular show into their dressing room when no one is looking. It's all behind closed doors, at least for now. The game most intends to take on a dubious consent or non-consensual slant, with the option for characters to also play out the normal goings on or slice of life opportunities that being a K-Pop Idol can contain. Some scene ideas are as follows:

An older idol taking a trainee out to dinner or for dessert to share some of their knowledge or simply to catch up.

An idol trainee getting caught up in a dating scandal or perhaps having to break up with their previous lover once they are signed to the agency.

A CEO calling an Idol into their office for a "special favor" to be offered a commercial with a popular soda company. There doesn't seem to be a way to back out of the deal.

An Idol breaking down after being pushed to the limit and causing a controversy on Twitter due to her unjust treatment. Will most likely suffer a punishment as a result, through the CEO or Manager's hands.

An Idol falling on stage and spraining their ankle, rendering them unable to continue working. Failure to heal will result in judgment from the internet as well as disappointment from the CEO.

A group of idols going out on vacation after a successful comeback or debut. Various activities can be enjoyed.

A criminal (or stalking fan) pulling a knife on an idol who is out alone. Could lead to worse predicaments up to and including kidnapping and rape.

Character Roles:

There are 4 different types of characters (for now): Idols, Unnies, Oppas, and NPCs.

Idols are the workers for a CEO. All idols will be put into groups of no more than 4. Duo groups may be allowed upon request and approval. An idol's job is to be the talent that inspires Korea. They will sing, dance, attend fan signs, do commercials, partake in Korean television shows, and anything else that is required to make the CEO money and get their name out there. Idols join the company for their own reasons, which can be explained within character creation. There are currently 11 Idol characters.

Unnies (Korean for "big sister") are retired, on hiatus, or currently performing idols who have been with the CEO through their careers. Unnies vary in personality due to what they had to do to get to the top. For the purposes of simplicity, all Unnies are solo performers. Some stepped on others to get to the top. Others are caring and will help the other idols and share their knowledge. Any knowledge provided about Unnies throughout the game will only be cataloged if it is public knowledge. Otherwise, characters are expected to not meta-game and learn about other Unnies and CEOs as they play. Unnies can be applied for as of 6-19-2020. There are 2 Unnie characters currently.

Oppas (Korean for older brother) are the male version of Unnies. Oppas naturally had a different experience getting to the top. As such, most Oppas will be in a group with other Oppas or NPCs. Most of the other Unnie rules will also apply to Oppas. There are currently 3 Oppa characters. Oppas can be applied for as of 6-19-2020.

NPCs will be characters that are not any of the above, but can have a relationship (platonic or otherwise) with the other characters in the story. Some examples are a wife of the CEO, a journalist covering the K-Pop industry, a stylist for one company, and more. NPCs are discouraged compared to Idols, but can still be applied for as of 6-19-2020. There are currently 4-5 NPC characters that are not controlled by the GM. These characters are controlled by RonDonVolante.

Character Creation:
Note: Part of character creation profiles was lifted from the Superheros vs Villains forum.
IMPORTANT: Please take a minute to read through this post, and the example bio after it if you are confused at all. Also feel free to PM a GM if you are confused about any part of the Bio.

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: (Can not be the same name as a current IRL idol. Use a Korean Name Generator if you do not know one, or ask for help.)
Stage Name: (Stage names are often dependent on their role in a group or assigned by a GM. If you cannot think of one, the CEO will assign a stage name.)
Age: (Characters must be 16+. Face claims must be 18+ AT THE TIME OF THE PICTURE to comply with Elliquiy faceclaim rules. Be careful, as some idols in real life will debut, sing, or dance before they are 18. Feel free to message me with any questions regarding face claims. Ages can not be older than 22 unless you are an Unnie, Oppa, or NPC.)
Gender: (For now, idol trainees may be male or female. An Oppa can be applied for, as well as 1 additional Unnie. CEOs can not be applied for. NPCs will be unlocked upon 5 idols.)
Race: (Most idols are Korean, Japanese, Chinese, or Thai. Half-Asian and another race are possible, but I'd prefer most idols to be within those races)
How you came to Seoul: (this could be as simple as your character being born and raised in Seoul or a back story of how or why they decided to become an idol.)
Additional Info: (Provide any additional information you desire about your character including where they were born, where they live, etc. (NOT required))

OTHER INFORMATION:
Sexual Orientation: (For your character)
Player Ons/Offs: (You can link your Elliquiy Preference page if you have it filled out, or any other Elliquiy page you have regarding your ons and offs. Please offer some of your favorites here, though.)
Character Ons/Offs: (What is your character into or what turns them off?)
Will of the World: (What do you want the GM or other characters to do sexually to your character? Will of the World is different from a character's ons and offs, since a dubious or non-consent universe will often have what they don't want done to them, while the author might prefer it.)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: (feet and inches. Most idols don't reach above 5'6")
Weight: (pounds/lbs. Any idol over 120 lbs will be expected to diet.)
Build: (What kind of body does your character have? Feel free to include measurements here if you wish.)
Hair color:
Eye color:
General Appearance: (How they look on a normal day just walking down the street.)
Stage Outfit: (Stage outfits will most likely change often, but what is your character's favorite outfit?)
Faceclaim: (Please use a real life model for your character. It helps others to visualize them. If you intend to use a current K-Pop idol, their name cannot match the faceclaim that you used. Put the face claim into an img link below this line. You may use any of the provided face claims provided below as long as another person hasn't used them.)

Talents/Skills/Character Sheet/Other:

Talents: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like singing, dancing, public speaking, being cute, being sexy, or even sex. Since you're most likely playing a trainee, try and keep talents minimal and they will be trained over time.)
Talent Name - Description here

Strengths: (Please list 1 to 5 non-talent advantages your character may have. This may include things like being a good cook, internet savvy, fledgling Youtuber, etc. Be creative.)
Strength Name - Description here

Weakness: (Please list 2 to 5 weaknesses here, things that your character needs to work on or will be a problem throughout their career. Examples are stage fright, sexual fears and trauma, getting carsick, heavy periods, etc.)
Weakness - Description here.

Trinkets: (What types of things does your character often have with them? Examples are their cell phone, a notepad to write lyrics or draw, etc. )
Trinket - How it is used

BIO: (Just write up at least a short bio -- can be long if you wish -- about your character. You may include past knowledge of other K-Pop idols that are within the game, but do NOT feel it necessary to do so. You are welcome to have a fresh character who knows nothing of the other characters.)

PERSONALITY: (self-evident)

CHARACTER FLAWS: (What is wrong with your character? As a human, as an idol, as a lover? Depending, what kind of ‘problems’ does your character have? These are NOT weaknesses. What skeletons do they have in their closets? This will help add depth to your character beyond being a regular idol.)

EXTENDED NOTES: (Anything else we should know? NOT REQUIRED)

CHARACTER RELATIONS: (NOT REQUIRED -- Your character might be entirely new -- PM other players in the game. See if your characters have crossed paths and in what capacity.  This can, and should, be edited later on to mirror any characters they meet in-game - NOT REQUIRED)

For your convenience, you can just copy the code below paste it into your approval post and edit it accordingly
[b][u]BASIC INFO:[/u][/b]
[b]Legal Name:[/b] (Can not be the same name as a current IRL idol. Use a Korean Name Generator if you do not know one, or ask for help.)
[b]Stage Name:[/b] (Stage names are often dependent on their role in a group or assigned by a GM. If you cannot think of one, the CEO will assign a stage name.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Characters must be 16+. Face claims must be 18+ AT THE TIME OF THE PICTURE to comply with Elliquiy faceclaim rules. Be careful, as some idols in real life will debut, sing, or dance before they are 18. Feel free to message me with any questions regarding face claims. Ages can not be older than 22 unless you are an Unnie, Oppa, or NPC.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (For now, idol trainees may be male or female. An Oppa can be applied for, as well as 1 additional Unnie. CEOs can not be applied for. NPCs will be unlocked upon 5 idols.)
[b]Race:[/b] (Most idols are Korean, Japanese, Chinese, or Thai. Half-Asian and another race are possible, but I'd prefer most idols to be within those races)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Before becoming an idol.)
[b]How you came to Seoul:[/b] (this could be as simple as your character being born and raised in Seoul or a back story of how or why they decided to become an idol.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b] (Provide any additional information you desire about your character including where they were born, where they live, etc. (NOT required))

[hr]

[b][u]OTHER INFORMATION:[/u][/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (For your character)
[b]Player Ons/Offs:[/b] (You can link your Elliquiy Preference page if you have it filled out, or any other Elliquiy page you have regarding your ons and offs. Please offer some of your favorites here, though.)
[b]Character Ons/Offs:[/b] (What is your character into or what turns them off?)
[b]Will of the World: [/b](What do you want the GM or other characters to do sexually to your character? Will of the World is different from a character's ons and offs, since a dubious or non-consent universe will often have what they don't want done to them, while the author might prefer it.)

[hr]
[b][u]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:[/u][/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (feet and inches. Most idols don't reach above 5'6")
[b]Weight:[/b] (pounds/lbs. Any idol over 120 lbs will be expected to diet.)
[b]Build:[/b] (What kind of body does your character have? Feel free to include measurements here if you wish.)
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b] (How they look on a normal day just walking down the street.)
[b]Stage Outfit:[/b] (Stage outfits will most likely change often, but what is your character's favorite outfit?)
[b]Faceclaim:[/b] (Please use a real life model for your character. It helps others to visualize them. If you intend to use a current K-Pop idol, their name cannot match the faceclaim that you used. Put the face claim into an img link below this line. You may use any of the provided face claims provided below as long as another person hasn't used them.)

[u][b]Talents/Skills/Character Sheet/Other:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Talents:[/u] (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like singing, dancing, public speaking, being cute, being sexy, or even sex. Since you're most likely playing a trainee, try and keep talents minimal and they will be trained over time.)
[i]Talent Name[/i] - Description here

[u][b]Strengths:[/b][/u] (Please list 1 to 5 non-talent advantages your character may have. This may include things like being a good cook, internet savvy, fledgling Youtuber, etc. Be creative.)
[i]Strength Name[/i] - Description here

[u][b]Weakness:[/b][/u] (Please list 2 to 5 weaknesses here, things that your character needs to work on or will be a problem throughout their career. Examples are stage fright, sexual fears and trauma, getting carsick, heavy periods, etc.)
[i]Weakness[/i] - Description here.

[u][b]Trinkets:[/u] (What types of things does your character often have with them? Examples are their cell phone, a notepad to write lyrics or draw, etc. )
[i]Trinket[/i] - How it is used

[b][u]BIO:[/u][/b] (Just write up at least a short bio -- can be long if you wish -- about your character. You may include past knowledge of other K-Pop idols that are within the game, but do NOT feel it necessary to do so. You are welcome to have a fresh character who knows nothing of the other characters.)

[b][u]PERSONALITY: [/u][/b] (self-evident)

[b][u]CHARACTER FLAWS: [/u][/b] (What is wrong with your character? As a human, as an idol, as a lover? Depending, what kind of ‘problems’ does your character have? These are NOT weaknesses. What skeletons do they have in their closets? This will help add depth to your character beyond being a regular idol.)

[b][u]EXTENDED NOTES: [/u][/b] (Anything else we should know? NOT REQUIRED)

[b][u]CHARACTER RELATIONS:[/u][/b] (NOT REQUIRED -- Your character might be entirely new -- PM other players in the game. See if your characters have crossed paths and in what capacity.  This can, and should, be edited later on to mirror any characters they meet in-game - NOT REQUIRED)

ABagOVicodin

Reserved for Main rules, Accepted characters, Current Plotline, etc.

Main Rules:

1. The obvious first rule is that this group is around for those to play and have fun. Unnecessary drama or disagreements should be taken to private messages, or hopefully resolved before they become disagreements. Any excessive harassment or other aggressive behaviors will constitute a removal of your characters from the game.

2. What the GM says goes. I am usually very understanding when it comes to working with others, but I do have a preference for how the story should lead. I will not "break the story" or do something that will throw everyone's plans out. In a perfect world, I intend to have every character contribute to the story, or simply enjoy this escape into the lewd but fantasy-ish world of K-Pop. On the other side, I do reserve the right to "backtrack" any action that I feel might limit the design and writing space of the game. An idol going to the cops or a CEO ordering the death of a character are some examples. Disagreements should also be taken to PMs.

3. Since this story is a group game, I'm hoping that there will be interactions between multiple characters, even with the group mentality that comes with this type of story. I'd prefer if people that are recommended to this group don't just roleplay with one person. I can understand favorites, but having a bunch of 1x1 threads in a group game seems counter-intuitive to me.

4. Stepping away from the group is understandable, due to real life or otherwise. Characters will be moved to the "Inactive" section after 4 weeks of inactivity (Not a single post in IC threads). Sheets will never be removed out of courtesy to the creator's hard work.

5. I reserve the right to add to these rules as I see fit, or take other rules away if they don't work.

Accepted Characters:

The following link has a list of all the current characters and their sheets. In total, there are 22 characters. 11 idols, 4 Unnies/Oppas, and 7 NPCs.

"Unlocked Characters":

Within the start of this game, all approved characters (unless shown otherwise) will be idols, since they are the characters that keep the game going. However, there will be more "types" of characters opening up with more idols accepted. Consider them achievements, and they are as follows:

4 Idols Accepted: 1 Unnie (Achieved! Played by Ron Don Volante)

6 Idols Accepted: 1 Oppa (Older Male Idol, similar to Unnie), 2 Unnies (Total, Achieved!)

8 Idols Accepted: 2 Oppas, 3 Unnies (Total, Achieved!)

10 Idols Accepted: 4 Unnies (Total)

Calendar:

K-Pop: Rise to the Top uses a Calendar system to keep track of the day to day events and timeline of threads within the game. Since days and time are so important to both the game and the idols, it's recommended to add five minutes onto every "normal" non-group post upon a response. The current calendar for the game's events is posted below.

Current Calendar

ABagOVicodin

Reserved for Character Rules, Faceclaims.

Character Rules:

1. All characters will start as trainees or NPCs. Only the GM can choose other people to be "CEOs" or "Unnies". Trainee idols will have major priority for approval.

2. All characters must be applied for through PM for the time being until a "bigger group" thread is given to this forum. Apply with the character skeleton and code provided in the previous post, as well as additional information or questions above the sheet.

3. Other character roles will be available at a later date. More idols means more people that need to manage or interact with them. For now, 4 idols will open up one Unnie role and will remain a similar multiple until further notice.

4. Trainees are expected to be amateurs in all of the aspects of idol work. They can have talents and strengths (I actually prefer that!), but the training process can last years (in real life) for other idols. Obviously, it will not take a year within this world, but idols will not reach debut in 50 posts.

5. Unnies are a little more malleable since they have had experience in the field. Unnies can be retired, currently working, or on hiatus. For the sake of simplicity, all Unnies must be soloists (currently) upon application. Oppas have a little more leeway but are also recommended to be soloists.

Faceclaims:
The following is an exhaustive list of face claims that can be used for idols. Unnies will be added to the face claims later due to their limited amount of slots, while CEOs will have predetermined face claims set by the GM. There are a total of 40 idols set from face claims, most of which are Korean, Japanese, Chinese, or Thai. Alternative face claims could of course be used upon approval. Also do take note that all face claims must be 18+ at the time of picture. Some idols promote before 18, and thus those pictures cannot be used and must be changed if found in posts. I will PM you if that's the case.

Face Claims
Kim "Jisoo" (Blackpink)

Park Chae "Rose" Young (Blackpink)

Kim "Jennie" (Blackpink)

Im "Nayeon" (Twice)

Yoo "Jeongyeon" (Twice)

"Momo" Hirai (Twice)

Minatozaki "Sana" (Twice)

Myoui "Mina" (Twice)

Kim "Dahyun" (Twice)

Son "Chaeyoung" Chae Young (Twice)

Zhou "Kyulkyung" Jieqiong (Pristin)

Choi "Yuju" (Cherry Bullet)

Park "Haeyoon" (Cherry Bullet)

Kim "Mirae" Kyungjoo (Cherry Bullet)

Kim "Bora" (Cherry Bullet)

Heo "Jiwon" (Cherry Bullet)

Kato "Kokoro" (Cherry Bullet)

Katsuno "Remi" Rise (Cherry Bullet)

Park "E:U" Jiwon (Everglow)

Kim "Sihyeon" (Everglow)

Han "Mia" Eunji (Everglow)

Jo "Onda" Serim (Everglow)

Heo "Aisha" Yoorim (Everglow)

Wang "Yiren" (Everglow)

"Yuqi" Song (G-IDLE)

"Minnie" Nicha Yontararak (G-IDLE

Cho "Miyeon" (G-IDLE)

Seo "Soo-Jin" (G-IDLE)

Yeh "Shuhua" (G-IDLE)

Kim "Sowon" So Jung (GFriend

Jung "Yerin" (GFriend)

Jung "Eunha" Eun-Bi (G-Friend)

Hwang "SinB" Eun-Bi (GFriend)

Kim "Umji" Ye Won (G-Friend)

Choi "Lia" Jisu (ITZY)

Hwang "Yeji" (ITZY)

Lee "Chaeryeong" (ITZY)

ABagOVicodin

Your First Post:

Step 1: Audition

All idol-created characters will have to go through an audition before they are signed to a company. Currently, there is only one CEO to audition for: Sin Seunghyun of WGG. How the audition goes will affect the current CEO's opinion of that idol upon hiring.

WGG stands for "왕관기업" (prnounced wang-gwan, ji-eob), meaning Crown Enterprises. Crown Enterprises is owned by Sin Seunghyun (신승현), a former male idol who moved to Korea with a dream of fame. Within an interview, Seunghyun admitted that he left most of his private life behind once he became an idol. Korea Standard Television interviewed a former family member of Seunghyun and alleged that he stole money from his parents to start his idol dream. Seunghyun denied the allegations and two days later, the family member retracted their statement. Seunghyun owns his idol company, an acting agency, and is on his way to start a fashion line. Those that can convince Seunghyun to give them a shot would find themselves on magazines and billboards all across Korea.

Regardless of intent, those hired at Crown Enterprises have the chance of wearing it themselves. Seunghyun has fashioned a media empire through his calculation and knowledge of business. Not just the business. Business in general. Former trainees claim that he promises all of their idols fame and glory, but they have to work hard for it. It included unpaid overtime, harsh punishments for breaking a deadline, and additions to an idol's debt if they wasted valuable company money. However, defenders of WGG claim that this group has catapulted the most idols to fame and fortune. A former Unnie had dinner with the president of Korea, and a week later had funded a charity for homeless youth. High standards and high rewards are the name of the game at WGG.

ABagOVicodin

Reserved for future use.

ABagOVicodin

Update 0.53:

Removed the game's primary dice system and reformed it to more of a freeform roleplay.

Allowed male idols to be applied for as trainees.

Due note that I have no male trainee face claims, so anyone who wishes to roleplay as a male trainee must ask for some faceclaim recommendations or find their own.

Consider this a bump.

ABagOVicodin

No update for this month, but there has been one additional character added: Honda Mio as played by ABAO.

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

A bump for this month includes lots of cleaning out of the old system, which has been retired and left as just a freeform roleplay. Three additional idols have been added: Taehyung and Jessi, as written by Alleya, and Niko Cheong, as written by Silk.

There is also a more intricate calendar used for the game now, proposed by Alleya. Special thanks to her for providing us with a website to use!

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

After nearly a year of posting, Topping K-Pop has reached Big Game Status with 1k posts! We have gotten our own thread, as well as some characters have been opened up for application. Both Oppas, Unnies, and NPC characters have been opened up for application, as well as the main name of the game has been changed to Topping K-Pop.

ABagOVicodin

An additional character by Alleya has been created. Not many updates this month :)

ABagOVicodin

This month's bump comes with a new character played by Plushy: Aoi Kudo, a blacklisted idol from the J-Pop world who was brought into Crown Enterprises as a rehabilitation stunt!

ABagOVicodin

This month's bump comes with a character written by Striga: Mi-Cha, a mobster's daughter who wants to be a kpop idol as their new hobby!

ABagOVicodin

No new characters this month. Still looking with interest with any characters :)

ABagOVicodin

Bump, no new characters this month. Still looking with interest with any characters!

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

Heartsink

Interested, hmm

Would an ostracized older trainee (like been a trainee for 4 years at WGG) be possible to make or do they have to start as a promising newbie?

WIP

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Lee Tae-joon (이태준)
Stage Name: TJ
Race: Korean
How you came to Seoul: Moved for work after dropping out of high school
Additional Info: He hates aegyo, he thinks it's cringy.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Player Ons/Offs: In signature
Character Ons/Offs:
ONs: "Real" people, humble people, public sex, rough sex, big breasts, stockings, being spoken to in a foreign language, intelligent women
OFFs: Snobs, rich people, people mocking his dialect, managers, older people looking down on him, people telling him what to do, "fake" people, "daddy" kink, hearing the words "I love you"
Will of the World: Slave contract (debt servitude), blackmailed, open to discussion

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'10" (same as FC)
Weight: 156 lbs (same as FC)
Build: Athletic but lean, not overly muscular.
Hair color: Black (natural), Brown (currently dyed)
Eye color: Brown
General Appearance: Anonymous t-shirt and black jeans, nothing fancy, doesn't like wearing brands.
Stage Outfit: He doesn't mind any, as he dissociates them from his own persona. He'd wear a winter coat and shorts if they asked him.
Faceclaim: J.Seph

Talents/Skills/Character Sheet/Other:

Talents:
Rapping - Extremely versatile rapper who changes flow seamlessly and always delivers.
Dancing - A natural at learning choreographies, he moves easily and rhythmically.
Singing - Got a unique raspy voice when singing that is uncharacteristic of Kpop. Doesn't sing as much because his voice doesn't sound mainstream.
Mixed Martial Arts - His father being a taekwondo instructor, TJ learned very young and experimented with other martial arts too, notably krav maga.
Out of the box thinker - He can come up with unconventional ideas which can help break deadlocks or inspire his peers.

Strengths:
Fighter - Knows how to fight and get by himself.
Soju Guru - Can drink bottles and not pass out.
Financially responsible - He knows how to manage his money (even though he has none) and doesn't need brands or anything expensive.
Confidence - TJ knows his worth and his talents. He has never doubted himself.

Weakness:
Big mouth - His big mouth always gets him in trouble, especially with management but also with everyone else.
Problem with authority - He hates being told what to do, especially from management trying to control his life.
Stubborn - Will do what he wants in the end, which always gets him in trouble.
Arrogant - He thinks he is better than everyone, even established idols.
Reputation - Within the company, TJ has a bad reputation having made too many enemies.
Drug user - Smokes weed recreationally which is illegal and taboo in South Korea.
Academically bad - Is a high school dropout and especially struggles at learning other languages. Entertainment is his only option.
Broke - He's poor and struggles to get by.

Trinkets:
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Same phone he's used since 2013.
Samsung YP-U7 - USB/MP3 player for his music, mostly filled with jazz sounds.

BIO: Born and raised in Gwangju, South Jeolla Province, TJ grew up in a poor family. Throughout his childhood, his father was juggling between jobs and being a taekwondo instructor. Prone to alcoholism and bouts of violence, he would often let it out on TJ while at the same time teaching him how to fight. This hardened the young man to the point where he would fight other kids as well and get in trouble. While not specifically a bully, TJ would never allow anyone to talk badly about him, which eventually got him expelled as he beat up too many people. In the end, he dropped out of high school completely and started working full time at 16. His parents wanted him to finish high school but TJ was too stubborn for that and made his way to Seoul to find more work as a man-for-hire. Over time, he became a handyman, working maintenance in various apartment buildings in the Seoul area. He got scouted after repairing something in a Crown Enterprises recruiter's apartment. He has been a trainee for almost 4 years now and is convinced the CEO is blocking him from debuting because he was disrespectful to him in the past.

PERSONALITY: TJ is a blunt and stubborn person. He never shies away from saying what he thinks and often comes out as disrespectful and insensitive. In fact, many people outright consider him to be a massive asshole. Despite that reputation, TJ can actually be kind and caring to those who deems worthy, especially people who come from nothing like him. He respects the hustle and tends to get along with people who don't flaunt or flex. He is not easily impressed, even by successful idol seniors. Sarcastic, especially when using honorifics - something he hates, TJ can also praise or criticize his peers at times with complete seriousness. He gets angered easily, mainly when dealing with management and the company.

CHARACTER FLAWS: He's a hidden gem with an outer shell of dirt that is kept hidden despite his will. As a constant rule breaker, he tends to put anyone close to him at risk too. As a result, he has little friends in the company and has to rely on people outside the industry to quench his loneliness.

EXTENDED NOTES:

CHARACTER RELATIONS:
Sin Seunghyun - "Fuck that old prick, he's holding me back on purpose when he knows I should've debuted already!" (if that works)

ABagOVicodin

Monthly bump. Always open for new characters, and with this day, we have reached two years of activity! WOO!

Heartsink

Happy two year anniversary 🥳🥳

Fun game and great set of writers 🙌

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

Bump for the month. Still open to numerous types of characters.