4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighKing23

Stone

Dude, where's my car? (I went there.)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

HighKing23

Queen of spades

~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

Zaphod

What about now, darling?

AmberStarfire

Zaphod

impishcharm

We were already naked!  >:(

You know you hypnotize me, always

AmberStarfire

Get clothed and re-naked?

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

AmberStarfire

Forget naked, stay clothed?

Stone

Just unzip and get busy.

Divine Tenacity

Sure, whatever you say!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

The Muse

It's chaffing, that normal?

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

The Muse

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

The Muse

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

The Muse

Keaira

Oh's and No's

The Muse

Keaira

Oh's and No's

The Muse

Keaira

Oh's and No's