Behind every evil man is an evil woman (and behind her is his wife!) (M for F)

Started by Ron Don Volante, February 06, 2012, 05:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

This is more of a general idea than a specific roleplay scenario. Basically it centers around a powerful and evil man and his equally evil wife and/or girlfriend/Comàre. As this is rather broad it can be set in pretty much any time or genre we'd like but generally, she'd be his right hand gal, enforcing his will pretty cruelly. She can be around his age (mid to late 40s) or significantly younger (late teens to early 20s) but the long and short of it is, she's a vicious evil mean nasty dominant type that knows there is only one person in the galaxy she's below...him. As to how she got that way, who's she's brutalizing, exactly how submissive she is to her husband/boyfriend is pretty flexible just PM me with any details you're interested in (though the best way to get ahold of me is to bug me on YIM or MSN in the evenings but I check my inbox fairly often).

The idea came from too much time spent looking at Nanshakh and Sardax's artwork and thinking just who taught/enabled all those lovely ladies to become what they became! Some examples below:

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.