Shipped off. A slavery game. [Official Recruitment Thread]

Started by Dashenka, March 15, 2020, 08:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Shipped Off

A human being can't be somebody's property. Or can they?

OOC Thread
Character Thread

For those extremely wealthy, the sky is the limit. Everything has a price. And everyone. Drake & Bernard, a very secretive organisation has found a clientele for human slaves. These rich people are willing to pay big money for their own personal human being to do with as they please. The organisation kidnaps, trains and sells the slaves off at auctions. Even those captured for a client will be auctioned off, so if you made a request, you'd better make sure you can pay.

It starts with an interview. The client explains what he wants, what he or she is using it for and how much they are willing to spent. Drake & Bernard will then find the right candidate on social media and when the candidate is found, a team is send off to collect the target. Not all slaves are requested though. Some are random picks and very rarely, the organisation reaches out to potential slaves to volunteer.

Once collected, the targets are sent to the Oosterbeeck, a cargo ship anchored off the coast of Liberia in the Gulf of Guinea. It's deck is stacked with opensided containers, functioning as cells. The slaves have free ocean views, a simple bed and a bucket. Satellites looking down will just see a container ship. In the bowels of the ship, slaves are being processed and made ready for their new life. The ship has a fully stocked medical bay for surgical procedures, a gym, torture chambers and a lot more. The customer is king and whatever they want, Drake & Bernard will deliver.

This game will focus on the 'processing' aspect of the slavery. Slaves will be hunted, captured and processed and eventually put up for auction. After that, if you enjoyed whoever you have been writing with, head off and make your own game and have fun, or make a new character and get processed again.

I'm also looking for staff. This could be anything you can think of, from a capture team to a doctor. However I do hold the rights to ask you to change a role if it's too out there or if the role will be 'useless'. For example, yes we do need security but the focus won't be on that. So I'm not sure how much of a role you'd get.

Thirdly, especially at the start, I would like a few clients. I'm aware that this role will be limited at first as the client won't get to see their slaves until auction but I'd like to play out a few scenes like that. You can then switch to a staff member, or even the slave your client wanted to have.

The idea is that a slave gets through the entire process. From the capture, to the auction and everything in between. That means that, ideally, you will play different scenes with different players. From the capture team, to the medical team, to the training team, etc. etc.

For now this is what I'm aiming for at least. If there's a shortage of characters on either side, maybe I'll change the plans but for now, this is the idea. Reason is that I'd like it to be a group game. Pairing up with one other player can be extremely good fun but it's not really the idea of a group game that I have in mind for this particular game.

One thing I should probably mention and make a little clearer in the thread as well. A client will not get on the boat and will not participate in the processing of the slaves. So really, their only role is to have an interview with one my characters as to what he wants. Maybe a post or two more where MC suggests a few possible targets to him and that's it.
You are more than welcome to make a staff member as well as a client though.

If you are interested, please let me know, make a character sheet or ask the questions or reservations you still have.

IMPORTANT!!

A few rules regarding character sheets. This topic is in the public section of the forums. So when you make a character sheet and add a picture, make sure it is compliant to Elliquiy rules, ie, no full nudity.
However, later on, when the game starts, we'll move to the members only section. When you play a slave, I ask you to pick a model which has nude pictures, or if you really want a specific faceclaim that doesn't have nudes, make sure she/he has enough pictures for me to photoshop them onto a nude body.

These are hard limits and have to be followed when you want to join.

Other things to think about when making a character.

An extremely pretty, world famous model would go missing quickly and when she shows up somewhere, everybody will know what has happened. Keep this in mind when creating a character. I'm not saying you cannot play a pretty woman or man, just keep it all realistic.
In general I want most of the to be captured, so think of a way how you'd like to be captured and maybe add a location where your character lives. If you really want your character to volunteer, PM me and convince me why.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dashenka

Character Sheets and coding

Dominant Staffer

Character Name:
Position in Organization: Must be GM approved
Physical Details: Anything not pictured that your character has that is important. Such as tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.

Nationality:
Personality: How they behave and interact with others.
Bio: Who they are and where they came from, this should be at least 2 paragraphs.

Character’s Sexuality: What sort of sexual encounters your character will like for instance m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits

Player’s Limits: Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

Dominant Client

Character Name:
Physical Details: Anything not pictured that your character has that is important. Such as tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.

Nationality:
Bio: Who they are and where they came from, this should be at least 2 paragraphs.

Character’s Sexuality: What sort of sexual encounters your character will like for instance m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits

Player’s Limits: Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

Slave
Character Name:
Owner: To Be Completed Later In Game

Nationality:

Character’s Sexuality: What sort of sexual encounters your character will like or you would like to see for your character. For instance, m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits

Player’s Limits: Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally, we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

Additional Images: Naked images preferred for your character. Please use links to naked images when posting sheet to the thread.

Code (Staffer) Select
[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/9f/Placeholder-Nymph.jpg[/img]
[/float][center][i][color=maroon][size=18pt]Dominant Staffer[/size][/color][/i][/center]

[b][u]Player Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Position in Organization:[/u][/b] Must be GM approved
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Physical Details: [/u][/b] Anything not pictured that your character has that is important. Such as tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.

[b][u]Nationality: [/u][/b]
[b][u]Personality: [/u][/b] How they behave and interact with others.
[b][u]Bio: [/u][/b] Who they are and where they came from, this should be at least 2 paragraphs.

[b][u]Character’s Sexuality: [/u][/b] What sort of sexual encounters your character will like for instance m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits

[b][u]Player’s Limits: [/u][/b] Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

Code (Client) Select
[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/9f/Placeholder-Nymph.jpg[/img]
[/float][center][i][color=maroon][size=18pt]Dominant Client[/size][/color][/i][/center]

[b][u]Physical Details: [/u][/b] Anything not pictured that your character has that is important. Such as tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.

[b][u]Bio: [/u][/b] Who they are and where they came from, this should be at least 2 paragraphs.

[b][u]Character’s Sexuality: [/u][/b] What sort of sexual encounters your character will like for instance m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits

[b][u]Player’s Limits: [/u][/b] Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

Code (Slave) Select
[float=left][img height=300 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/9f/Placeholder-Nymph.jpg[/img]
[/float][center][i][color=maroon][size=18pt]Slave[/size][/color][/i][/center]

[b][u]Owner[/u][/b]: To Be Completed Later In Game
[b][u]Physical Details:[/u][/b] Anything not pictured that your character has that is important. Such as tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.

[b][u]Character’s Sexuality: [/u][/b] What sort of sexual encounters your character will like or you would like to see for your character. For instance, m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits

[b][u]Player’s Limits: [/u][/b] Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally, we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

[b][u]Additional Images: [/u][/b] Naked images preferred for your character. [u][color=red]Please use links to naked images when posting sheet to the thread.[/color][/u]

Dashenka

Approved Characters

Dominant Staffer

Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: Olivia Blake
Position in Organization: Founder
Physical Details: Average height, blue eyes and an innocent smile.

Nationality: Australian
Personality: When sober, Olivia can be sweet and friendly but the mask she is wearing usually doesn't allow her.
Bio: Olivia was raised into wealth. Both her parents had good jobs in Australia and that wealth caused boredom to a young Olivia. She hung out with the wrong people, spent money like water and eventually began to abuse alcohol and other drugs.

She turned from a friendly, outgoing teenager into a rebellious spoiled brat, wasting her intellect and her skills.

When her parents died in an accident, Olivia was left alone. The defunct heir to her family's wealth, she slowly derailed more and more being angry with everybody in the world. Until she met Amelie while on holiday in Canada.

Olivia is the behind the scene, hands on approach of the operation. She rarely shows herself in public but makes it a habit of letting everybody on board the ship know just who is in charge. She can derail and set off at random moments and intervals, causing her to be feared by most of the staff. The only one who can tame Olivia's volatile and drug and alcohol riddled fury is Amelie.

Character’s Sexuality: Open for any.

Player’s Limits: Poop. Just.. yuck.

Additional Images:

Dominant Staffer

Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: Amelie Bernard
Position in Organization: Founder
Physical Details: Tall for a woman, warm brown eyes and a cold look.

Nationality: Canadian-French
Personality: To the point, compassionate and friendly.
Bio: Amelie had to work for everything she ever wanted. Nothing came easy in the Bernard family and when she finished school, she was immediately told to work. Hopping from job to job, Amelie felt she belonged to the system rather than herself, constantly working to pay her taxes.

She had dreams and plans, all requiring money that she didn't have. Her friends went on holidays to exotic locations and tropical beaches and Amelie was left working late to pay for next day's dinner.

One day she met an Australian young woman in the bar she worked at. It was clear the blonde had issues but more importantly for Amelie, she had money. Using her persuasive skills, Amelie talked Olivia into staying a while longer while she continued to poor drinks. That night, the sex was amazing and the seeds for their relationship were planted.

Olivia's money and connections and Amelie's work ethic soon bonded together to start illegal business like smuggling. Alcohol and cigarettes at first but the more illegal things like drugs soon followed. One thing led to another and Amelie's creative brain soon led them to human trafficking and slave trading soon followed.

Character’s Sexuality: Open for any.

Player’s Limits: Poop. Just.. yuck.

Additional Images:

Slave

Player Name: Nymphadora
Character Name: Sarah Morrison
Physical Details: 5'6 and curvy. See Nude Images Linked Below

Nationality: Canadian
Personality: Friendly and fairly open towards people she meets day to day. Not afraid to speak her mind when something irks her or requires an opinion. Healthy eating and living green life. A bit flirty when out with friends.
Bio: Sarah grew up near Toronto Ontario, used to big city conveniences and nightlife as she came of age. Studying environmental law, Sarah lives a clean life as best she can with the exception of alcohol on the weekends out at clubs. She can give in to the party-girl mentality when out on the town. Flirting and sort of teasing men and women on the dance floor with her curves and beauty. She is not interested in a serious relationship but is not above one-night stands with a good looking man or woman.

Studious and serious about her education and the chosen field she hopes to excel in once she graduates. Her mind is very analytical and her green eyes miss very little. Having moved deeper into the downtown area of Toronto, Sarah is not as close to her family as she was growing up. She's been enjoying the freedom of living on her own and having that space from her parents and siblings who still live on the outskirts of the Greater Toronto Area.

Character’s Sexuality: Sarah is bi-sexual. She has little to no experience with anything BDSM-wise. It remains to be seen how she will respond to bondage, pain and sexual use/abuse in captivity.

Player’s Limits: See my On'Os - Big Ons here Hard Nos here. When in doubt drop me a note to clear things up.

Additional Images: Nearly Nude - Nude 1 - Nude 2

Dominant Staffer

Player Name: Koekje
Character Name: Jean-Claude Dujardin
Position in Organization: Must be GM approved but would like to play a doctor or medical examiner
Physical Details: Three piercings through the top of his right ear, a tattoo on his chest pictioning the snake of Asclepius and with the French lily on the tongues of the snakes

Nationality: French
Personality: He is an inquisitive man. Eager to know what and how everything works. This translates into hobbies but also his chosen profession as a doctor. Wishing to know more of the human body and how it actually works. It also means that he is very inquisitve and intrusive, when something has piqued his interest. To his colleagues he is rather warm, though he will be cold and professional towards his patients. He has terrible bedside manner.
Bio: Jean-Claude grew up in the north of France, as the single child to middle classed parents. His father an academic on French medieval poetry and his mother a kindergarten teacher. It was under them upbringing that Jean-Claude was taught to always question and research anything if possible. Absolute truths were the enemy. He was a smart child, excelling at memorising information and a good student, never running into any sort of troubles beyond the normal bullying situation.

High school turned into medical school, going to the university of the Université Libre de Bruxelles, given that their parents had a close colleague of theirs work there. He lived in Brussels for the long years of university before returning to France to work in various hospitals to collect experience as a physician. After collecting experience, he wanted to leave France and broaden his horizons ... Like working for a certain organisation.

Character’s Sexuality: M/F pairings

Player’s Limits: I'll have to stick to the basics for this game: no scat.

Extra image 1
and
Extra Image 2

Dominant Client

Player Name: Wyatt
Character Name: Marius Spiros

Physical Details: 6’4” tall, 215 lbs, clear blue eyes, a tattoo on each bicep/shoulder (Spartan Warrior image, right bicep, Greek triskellion symbol with Minotaur head arising from it, left bicep), numerous scars on his arms, legs, chest and hips.  Most are healed over well enough, always found on the front of his body, as if the man moves ever forward in battle, life, war and/or negotiations and never retreats.  Well-muscled, but functionally so, not a weightlifter’s body by any means.

A third tattoo runs across his upper back, covered by most shirts (A scroll runs across a sword and wings with the Greek language motto “Ο ΤΟΛΜΩΝ ΝΙΚΑ” in script upon the scroll  - translation to English “Who Dares Wins”).

Nationality: Greek (Father)-American (Mother), holds dual citizenship.

Personality: Marius is a former soldier and natural leader.  He calculates his words and movements to have the effect he desires and is equally adept at following and giving orders.  Marius seems like a cut-throat businessman to most, but with a sharp sense of humor and the ability to open up more fully, but only in the rarest of circumstances and with the rarest of people.

Bio: Marius was born and raised in and around Restina, Greece to a Greek Father, military man, and an American Mother, a former journalist.  He visited America yearly during summers and is fully fluent in Greek, English, French, Italian and Portuguese, decently fluent in Spanish. Joining the Hellenic Army just before turning 18, Marius served 8 years with the 1st Raider/Paratrooper Brigade, essentially special forces, elite infantry. 

He completed a degree in Finance and Economics during and after his enlistment and specializes in brokering deals in any place that touches on or near the Mediterranean, everything from broken and ready to be scrapped ships to bulk medical supplies, from sanction-breaking technology and goods destined for countries sanctioned by the US/UN to human slaves desired by those with the wealth to pay someone else to get their hands dirty for them.

Marius has accumulated sufficient wealth and invested well in legitimate business, real estate and commodities to retire and pursue his own interests.  No longer brokering deals for others, he now seeks to find, break and rebuild a slave suitable to his tastes, and those tastes include bearing his children, being the beauty upon his arm and in his life, and mutually utter loyalty and devotion earned and developed in the hardest of ways.

Character’s Sexuality: Heteroflexible – Desires female company, but will participate fully in threesomes with a non-dominant and effeminate male.  Marius seeks a voluptuous and fertile, healthy younger woman (20-25) whose will is strong enough to be worthy of breaking and whose body and beauty are worthy of investing himself into teaching her the value of becoming his mate and bearing his brood.  His methods are oft as much or more psychological and denial and control based as they are physical in breaking a woman, and breaking a weak woman has no appeal to him.

Player’s Limits: Scat, death, dismemberment, purposeless pain or humiliation, truly anything done without a well founded purpose.

Slave

Player Name: PassionateDesire
Character Name: Ida Asmus
Physical Details: A birthmark on the left inner thigh, small scar on stomach after an appendix operation. Needs glasses to see, strongly nearsighted.

Nationality: Danish
Personality: Thoughtful, anti-confrontationalist, overly polite, sensible, shy, silent type.
Bio: Ida was born in a small suburban danish town and so far her life has been mostly uneventful. She had always been the well behaved, silent type that did well in school although she was never the type that sold herself or fought to get the attention of other people.  Ida was an only child and very much so the type where life happened inside of her head. Sure, she had friends but was perfectly happy just to hang around them without saying much.
Ida very much so kept to her books and she was usually to be found in the local library where she read everything that she could get her hands on. It was almost an addiction to her. Ida wasn't fussy when it came to books. When her parents argued she was speed-reading through fantasy books, when both her grandparents died within a span of three months sci-fi books were the reality escape of choice, when her first boyfriend left her she fled into the world of noir detective books and when both her parents died in a tragic traffic accident Ida found the collective works of Edgar Allan Poe. Books were the one-size-fits-all cure for all the ailments that Ida had in her life so it came to no surprise when she enrolled to join the librarian school. As always, Ida did well here and handle everything that life expects her to without her doing anything interesting. Ida was in many ways an unremarkable woman.
Today, Ida lives alone in a neat inner-city apartment where she keeps to herself and has all of her books. Truth be told Ida is a lonely person. Ida doesn't have any true friends only coworkers and acquaintances. Should Ida disappear from the face of the earth it would be doubtful that anyone would really look for her.

Character’s Sexuality: Ida is firmly a heterosexual sexuality. Her sexuality is very much so within the regular vanilla spectrum. Ida has never been a person who has found many pleasures in the physical world. She has had boyfriends but only two and nothing that has worked longer than a year at a time. Ida is just too shy and introvert of a person to have anyone stick around her for longer.

Player’s Limits: This person is very much so made to explore the kinks of having my character re-programmed into a completely different character. I'm looking to explore the fun of forced orientation play where Ida is made into the new trophy wife of a lesbian, dominant owner who's looking for the perfect wife. So whatever Ida is now is meant to be changed into what her future owner will want her to be. Therefore I think it would match a lot better that the trainer/owner of Ida should be a female character.

Additional Images: Naked images preferred for your character. Please use links to naked images when posting sheet to the thread.

A

B

Slave
Character Name:Alice Adams
Physical Details: 5 ft 3 in, 110 lb, 30A-24-36.  No physical markings.  Assume she is not shaven and that will be the first humiliation suffered.
Nationality: American
Personality: Confident, outgoing, independent, yet sweet, innocent and trusting of others. Intelligent and a good student. One of those teens who sees the ‘good’ in others.
Bio: A ‘normal’ girl in most every way, Alice is just finishing up her freshman year at University.  Her high GPA earned her a two-week European vacation from her parents. She was excited about going overseas for the first time in her life, even if she was going alone.  Well, sort of.  The trip the Adams had booked their daughter on was part of a tour geared toward University students with an interest in the arts. 

It wouldn’t be the first time that the California teen ventured out on her own, however.  Alice had traveled quite extensively throughout the United States with not only her parents, but her friends as well; her last trip just before college being a cross country excursion with several girlfriends also graduating high school. The trip, in a way, was her parents’ way of testing Alice’s maturity level since she would be spending her college years at the University rather than commuting.

Alice passed her parent’s test with flying colors, or at least that’s what the ‘evidence’ revealed.  In truth, she and her friends had taken advantage of the absence of parental supervision.  With the fake ID’s they all had, they visited a few clubs and bars, drank, smoked some weed and hung out with some boys. Alice came ‘oh so close’ to losing her virginity. 

Character’s Sexuality: MC, being female would engage in M/F and F/F intercourse. That said, I wouldn’t restrict MC from being forced into other engaging in other types of behavior as her owner might require. 
Player’s Limits: Negligible. I plan to have MC open for most any fetish.  I would probably take Cannibalism and Vore off the table.

Additional Images:

Slave

Player Name: Yugishogun
Character Name: Mina Oba
Physical Details: 5'4"

Nationality: Japanese
Personality: Mina comes off as distant and an overachiever. Bluntness and snark are her main verbal weapons so to speak.
Bio: Mina Oba is one of the more respected businesswomen working at the Keishiki Corp offices in Tokyo, Japan. A strict and focused member of society, she spent her years working through the ranks to become the company's head of accounting. Despite just having a degree in mathematics with a minor in English, her cold glare and business-like approach towards her co-workers gives off a far greater image than that. As a result though, her love life hasn't exactly been great due to make a good chunk of her dating pool tremble in her presence.

She's pushed through several reforms and changes with her position much to the chagrin of the higher-ups in the company that are resistant to progress. Not to mention, any attempts to harass her by the sleazier executives have been brutally shut down her icy demeanor whenever they failed to get the hint she didn't care for men (much less perverted scum like them). However, it was both those factors that had one of the said businessmen to use their connections in order to "volunteer" her for Drake & Bernard.

Character’s Sexuality: Lesbian

Player’s Limits: No anal (besides enemas), gore, or snuff.

Additional Images:
One
Two
Three

Slave

Player Name: florences
Character Name: Madden Leigh
Physical Details: 5'4" and petite, approx 115 lbs. Nude images below, no tattoos, no piercings.

Nationality: British
Personality: Shy, submissive, composed, polite, curious, friendly to new people and loyal to those who she's known for a while or those that show her any kindness. Non-confrontational.
Bio: Maddie was born and grew up in London, England with a wealthy family. She attended private schools throughout her life and currently attends Oxford University. She is studying English Literature and hopes one day to become a prominent publisher. Maddie's biggest flaw is her introverted character which has made it difficult for her to have a healthy dating life--at age 20, she is still a virgin. While she mostly keeps to herself, she is very curious about the world around her and has become an avid people-watcher. She prides herself on her ability to read someone's character from afar without meeting them first. Though Maddie is shy, she has several close friends from University that she sees a few times throughout a typical week. They often try to get her to go out to bars and clubs with them, but Maddie prefers to stay home and curl up with a good book or movie.
Currently, she does not have a job because her wealthy background affords her the ability to strictly focus on school. While she wishes she had had a close relationship with her parents throughout her youth, she finds them to be too stuck-up for her taste. Her father constantly bossed her around as a child which contributed to her closed-off submissive character.
Essentially, Maddie is a good girl, who is very curious about the world around her. She's a very bright young lady who is sexually inexperienced but intellectually deep.

Character’s Sexuality: Straight m/f or m/m/f. As a virgin with a submissive personality I can see her willing to experiment with anything, though her more conservative side would probably not be willing to engage with other females.

Player’s Limits: No bodily fluids except the obvious one. Would have to take any sort of over-the-top violence (death, gore, scarring mutilation) off the table.

Additional Images:

Nude Link 1

Nude Link 2

Nymphadora

Took a tally of where we're at:

Slaves        Staff        Clients
Sara MorrisonOlivia BlakeMarius Spiros
Ida AsmusAmelie Bernard
Alice AdamsJean-Claude Dujardin
Mina Oba
Madden Leigh
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Amarlo

I'm interested but I'm not going to lie, I'd probably only join if I found a suitable partner. xD

With that stated, if anyone is interested in said partnership, please feel free to pm me!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dashenka

The idea is that a slave gets through the entire process. From the capture, to the auction and everything in between. That means that, ideally, you will play with different players every time. From the capture team, to the medical team, to the training team, etc. etc.

For now this is what I'm aiming for at least. If there's a shortage of characters on either side, maybe I'll change the plans but for now, this is the idea. Reason is that I'd like it to be a group game. Pairing up with one other player can be extremely nice but it's not really the idea of a group game that I have.

I hope that's not too much of a dealbreaker for you.

(I'll add this explanation to the first post as well. Sorry for not mentioning it earlier :) )

Amarlo

Oh! Well thank you for making that clear. It's not a complete deal breaker for me, but it does make me wary personally. But most people here are more cool and open minded in this aspect than I am. So I suppose we'll see how recruitment goes! ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dashenka

If you want to put in a character sheet, I encourage you to do so. In the end, if you don't want to play, just let me know. Putting in a character sheet doesn't mean you HAVE TO play :D

I'm not a dictator.

Also with more characters it's easier to see what we got and haven't got and if my plan even works. So, please, I'd love to see it :)

Koekje

Dominant Staffer

Player Name: Koekje
Character Name: Jean-Claude Dujardin
Position in Organization: Must be GM approved but would like to play a doctor or medical examiner
Physical Details: Three piercings through the top of his right ear, a tattoo on his chest pictioning the snake of Asclepius and with the French lily on the tongues of the snakes

Personality: He is an inquisitive man. Eager to know what and how everything works. This translates into hobbies but also his chosen profession as a doctor. Wishing to know more of the human body and how it actually works. It also means that he is very inquisitve and intrusive, when something has piqued his interest. To his colleagues he is rather warm, though he will be cold and professional towards his patients. He has terrible bedside manner.
Bio: Jean-Claude grew up in the north of France, as the single child to middle classed parents. His father an academic on French medieval poetry and his mother a kindergarten teacher. It was under them upbringing that Jean-Claude was taught to always question and research anything if possible. Absolute truths were the enemy. He was a smart child, excelling at memorising information and a good student, never running into any sort of troubles beyond the normal bullying situation.

High school turned into medical school, going to the university of the Université Libre de Bruxelles, given that their parents had a close colleague of theirs work there. He lived in Brussels for the long years of university before returning to France to work in various hospitals to collect experience as a physician. After collecting experience, he wanted to leave France and broaden his horizons ... Like working for a certain organisation.

Character’s Sexuality: M/F pairings

Player’s Limits: I'll have to stick to the basics for this game: no scat.

Extra image 1
and
Extra Image 2
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Wyatt

Dominant Client

Player Name: Wyatt
Character Name: Marius Spiros

Physical Details: 6’4” tall, 215 lbs, clear blue eyes, a tattoo on each bicep/shoulder (Spartan Warrior image, right bicep, Greek triskellion symbol with Minotaur head arising from it, left bicep), numerous scars on his arms, legs, chest and hips.  Most are healed over well enough, always found on the front of his body, as if the man moves ever forward in battle, life, war and/or negotiations and never retreats.  Well-muscled, but functionally so, not a weightlifter’s body by any means.

A third tattoo runs across his upper back, covered by most shirts (A scroll runs across a sword and wings with the Greek language motto “Ο ΤΟΛΜΩΝ ΝΙΚΑ” in script upon the scroll  - translation to English “Who Dares Wins”).

Nationality: Greek (Father)-American (Mother), holds dual citizenship.

Personality: Marius is a former soldier and natural leader.  He calculates his words and movements to have the effect he desires and is equally adept at following and giving orders.  Marius seems like a cut-throat businessman to most, but with a sharp sense of humor and the ability to open up more fully, but only in the rarest of circumstances and with the rarest of people.

Bio: Marius was born and raised in and around Restina, Greece to a Greek Father, military man, and an American Mother, a former journalist.  He visited America yearly during summers and is fully fluent in Greek, English, French, Italian and Portuguese, decently fluent in Spanish. Joining the Hellenic Army just before turning 18, Marius served 8 years with the 1st Raider/Paratrooper Brigade, essentially special forces, elite infantry. 

He completed a degree in Finance and Economics during and after his enlistment and specializes in brokering deals in any place that touches on or near the Mediterranean, everything from broken and ready to be scrapped ships to bulk medical supplies, from sanction-breaking technology and goods destined for countries sanctioned by the US/UN to human slaves desired by those with the wealth to pay someone else to get their hands dirty for them.

Marius has accumulated sufficient wealth and invested well in legitimate business, real estate and commodities to retire and pursue his own interests.  No longer brokering deals for others, he now seeks to find, break and rebuild a slave suitable to his tastes, and those tastes include bearing his children, being the beauty upon his arm and in his life, and mutually utter loyalty and devotion earned and developed in the hardest of ways.

Character’s Sexuality: Heteroflexible – Desires female company, but will participate fully in threesomes with a non-dominant and effeminate male.  Marius seeks a voluptuous and fertile, healthy younger woman (20-25) whose will is strong enough to be worthy of breaking and whose body and beauty are worthy of investing himself into teaching her the value of becoming his mate and bearing his brood.  His methods are oft as much or more psychological and denial and control based as they are physical in breaking a woman, and breaking a weak woman has no appeal to him.

Player’s Limits: Scat, death, dismemberment, purposeless pain or humiliation, truly anything done without a well founded purpose.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

PassionateDesire

Slave

Player Name: PassionateDesire
Character Name: Ida Asmus
Physical Details: A birthmark on the left inner thigh, small scar on stomach after an appendix operation. Needs glasses to see, strongly nearsighted.

Nationality: Danish
Personality: Thoughtful, anti-confrontationalist, overly polite, sensible, shy, silent type.
Bio: Ida was born in a small suburban danish town and so far her life has been mostly uneventful. She had always been the well behaved, silent type that did well in school although she was never the type that sold herself or fought to get the attention of other people.  Ida was an only child and very much so the type where life happened inside of her head. Sure, she had friends but was perfectly happy just to hang around them without saying much.
Ida very much so kept to her books and she was usually to be found in the local library where she read everything that she could get her hands on. It was almost an addiction to her. Ida wasn't fussy when it came to books. When her parents argued she was speed-reading through fantasy books, when both her grandparents died within a span of three months sci-fi books were the reality escape of choice, when her first boyfriend left her she fled into the world of noir detective books and when both her parents died in a tragic traffic accident Ida found the collective works of Edgar Allan Poe. Books were the one-size-fits-all cure for all the ailments that Ida had in her life so it came to no surprise when she enrolled to join the librarian school. As always, Ida did well here and handle everything that life expects her to without her doing anything interesting. Ida was in many ways an unremarkable woman.
Today, Ida lives alone in a neat inner-city apartment where she keeps to herself and has all of her books. Truth be told Ida is a lonely person. Ida doesn't have any true friends only coworkers and acquaintances. Should Ida disappear from the face of the earth it would be doubtful that anyone would really look for her.

Character’s Sexuality: Ida is firmly a heterosexual sexuality. Her sexuality is very much so within the regular vanilla spectrum. Ida has never been a person who has found many pleasures in the physical world. She has had boyfriends but only two and nothing that has worked longer than a year at a time. Ida is just too shy and introvert of a person to have anyone stick around her for longer.

Player’s Limits: This person is very much so made to explore the kinks of having my character re-programmed into a completely different character. I'm looking to explore the fun of forced orientation play where Ida is made into the new trophy wife of a lesbian, dominant owner who's looking for the perfect wife. So whatever Ida is now is meant to be changed into what her future owner will want her to be. Therefore I think it would match a lot better that the trainer/owner of Ida should be a female character.

A

B

Dashenka

RavenBlackmoon

Are more slaves or staff wanted at this moment? I was thinking either a sadist Domme to teach bdsm to the slaves that had owners who request it, or a slave who is a masochist or trained to be one.

Dashenka

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on March 15, 2020, 04:21:33 PM
Are more slaves or staff wanted at this moment? I was thinking either a sadist Domme to teach bdsm to the slaves that had owners who request it, or a slave who is a masochist or trained to be one.

Whatever you wish to play, play :)

Can't wait to see her :D

Emily sweet

Slave
Character Name:Alice Adams
Physical Details: 5 ft 3 in, 110 lb, 30A-24-36.  No physical markings.  Assume she is not shaven and that will be the first humiliation suffered.
Personality: Confident, outgoing, independent, yet sweet, innocent and trusting of others. Intelligent and a good student. One of those teens who sees the ‘good’ in others.
Bio: A ‘normal’ girl in most every way, Alice is just finishing up her freshman year at University.  Her high GPA earned her a two-week European vacation from her parents. She was excited about going overseas for the first time in her life, even if she was going alone.  Well, sort of.  The trip the Adams had booked their daughter on was part of a tour geared toward University students with an interest in the arts. 

It wouldn’t be the first time that the California teen ventured out on her own, however.  Alice had traveled quite extensively throughout the United States with not only her parents, but her friends as well; her last trip just before college being a cross country excursion with several girlfriends also graduating high school. The trip, in a way, was her parents’ way of testing Alice’s maturity level since she would be spending her college years at the University rather than commuting.

Alice passed her parent’s test with flying colors, or at least that’s what the ‘evidence’ revealed.  In truth, she and her friends had taken advantage of the absence of parental supervision.  With the fake ID’s they all had, they visited a few clubs and bars, drank, smoked some weed and hung out with some boys. Alice came ‘oh so close’ to losing her virginity. 

Character’s Sexuality: MC, being female would engage in M/F and F/F intercourse. That said, I wouldn’t restrict MC from being forced into other engaging in other types of behavior as her owner might require. 
Player’s Limits: Negligible. I plan to have MC open for most any fetish.  I would probably take Cannibalism and Vore off the table.

Additional Images:

Amarlo

Hm... What do you think you guys would want to see more? Someone pitiful, vulnerable, frightened and in survival mode? Or someone more feisty and feral?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dashenka

Quote from: Amarlo on March 15, 2020, 11:40:19 PM
Hm... What do you think you guys would want to see more? Someone pitiful, vulnerable, frightened and in survival mode? Or someone more feisty and feral?

The one you are most comfortable with : D

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Dashenka

Amarlo

Quote from: Dashenka on March 16, 2020, 03:11:50 AM
The one you are most comfortable with : D
I am comfortable with both, and really enjoy either. However, what would really make me enjoy it all the more is knowing people will want to play opposite of said character. x3 So it becomes significantly easier when I know what people are interested in seeing. ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dashenka

Ok well then Id say the feisty feral one....

Twice the pride, double the fall  ;D

Emily sweet

I've noticed so far that no one has put up any male slaves.  So, if anyone has an interest in purchasing one I'd be willing to create a second character if there is a demand.

RipTide

I’m potentially interested. Considering a female owner since there are already a few female slaves, but hoping to see some male slaves as well!!

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Dashenka

No such thing as too many slaves :D

We're very early in recruitment so please, all of you, don't worry too much about balance yet. Play the character that you feel most comfortable by.

Emily sweet

Quote from: RipTide on March 16, 2020, 10:13:52 AM
I’m potentially interested. Considering a female owner since there are already a few female slaves, but hoping to see some male slaves as well!!

just to throw it out there...... what type of male (physical characteristics) would interest you? I could use your preferences as a guide.

RipTide

Quote from: Emily sweet on March 16, 2020, 12:01:09 PM
just to throw it out there...... what type of male (physical characteristics) would interest you? I could use your preferences as a guide.

Not totally sure. I’d probably be most interested in playing against a tall, rugged, bearded sort. Would be fun to have a petite, dainty type breaking him in. :3 But since there’s no restrictions, I’m thinking about doing a female slave, as well. I’m gunna think on it some more.

Dashenka

RipTide

Emily sweet

Quote from: RipTide on March 16, 2020, 02:44:46 PM
Not totally sure. I’d probably be most interested in playing against a tall, rugged, bearded sort. Would be fun to have a petite, dainty type breaking him in. :3 But since there’s no restrictions, I’m thinking about doing a female slave, as well. I’m gunna think on it some more.

Maybe I'll just create a male in case we need a backup

Yukina

Slave

Player Name: Yugishogun
Character Name: Mina Oba
Physical Details: 5'4"

Nationality: Japanese
Personality: Mina comes off as distant and an overachiever. Bluntness and snark are her main verbal weapons so to speak.
Bio: Mina Oba is one of the more respected businesswomen working at the Keishiki Corp offices in Tokyo, Japan. A strict and focused member of society, she spent her years working through the ranks to become the company's head of accounting. Despite just having a degree in mathematics with a minor in English, her cold glare and business-like approach towards her co-workers gives off a far greater image than that. As a result though, her love life hasn't exactly been great due to make a good chunk of her dating pool tremble in her presence.

She's pushed through several reforms and changes with her position much to the chagrin of the higher-ups in the company that are resistant to progress. Not to mention, any attempts to harass her by the sleazier executives have been brutally shut down her icy demeanor whenever they failed to get the hint she didn't care for men (much less perverted scum like them). However, it was both those factors that had one of the said businessmen to use their connections in order to "volunteer" her for Drake & Bernard.

Character’s Sexuality: Lesbian

Player’s Limits: No anal (besides enemas), gore, or snuff.

Additional Images:
One
Two
Three

Dashenka

The thing you wrote under your PLayer Limits should be in her Bio... then add some player limits :D

Also, what exactly do you mean with the businessmen volunteered her?

Yukina

I'll make some edits, lol. I was almost asleep by then. As for "volunteering her", he used some favors and money to include her in the next pool of trained slaves.

Edit: Edits made :)

Dashenka

So he contacted MC's. That's the only way to get an order. :P Highly secretive. One doesn't simply walk into a supermarket and buys a slave. :P

Yukina

Quote from: Dashenka on March 17, 2020, 07:26:27 AM
So he contacted MC's. That's the only way to get an order. :P Highly secretive. One doesn't simply walk into a supermarket and buys a slave. :P

Yep. :)

Koekje

Oh man, if only!

Imagine that: just walking in the supermarket and picking up a slave or two, putting them in your basket & going to the register
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Dashenka

Ironclad

Seems like an interesting idea! I'm thinking of whipping up a male slave to join in.

Dashenka

florences

Slave

Player Name: florences
Character Name: Madden Leigh
Physical Details: 5'4" and petite, approx 115 lbs. Nude images below, no tattoos, no piercings.

Nationality: British
Personality: Shy, submissive, composed, polite, curious, friendly to new people and loyal to those who she's known for a while or those that show her any kindness. Non-confrontational.
Bio: Maddie was born and grew up in London, England with a wealthy family. She attended private schools throughout her life and currently attends Oxford University. She is studying English Literature and hopes one day to become a prominent publisher. Maddie's biggest flaw is her introverted character which has made it difficult for her to have a healthy dating life--at age 20, she is still a virgin. While she mostly keeps to herself, she is very curious about the world around her and has become an avid people-watcher. She prides herself on her ability to read someone's character from afar without meeting them first. Though Maddie is shy, she has several close friends from University that she sees a few times throughout a typical week. They often try to get her to go out to bars and clubs with them, but Maddie prefers to stay home and curl up with a good book or movie.
Currently, she does not have a job because her wealthy background affords her the ability to strictly focus on school. While she wishes she had had a close relationship with her parents throughout her youth, she finds them to be too stuck-up for her taste. Her father constantly bossed her around as a child which contributed to her closed-off submissive character.
Essentially, Maddie is a good girl, who is very curious about the world around her. She's a very bright young lady who is sexually inexperienced but intellectually deep.

Character’s Sexuality: Straight m/f or m/m/f. As a virgin with a submissive personality I can see her willing to experiment with anything, though her more conservative side would probably not be willing to engage with other females.

Player’s Limits: No bodily fluids except the obvious one. Would have to take any sort of over-the-top violence (death, gore, scarring mutilation) off the table.

Additional Images:
Regards,
Florence

Dashenka

Both Mina and Madden are added to the accepted list.

Yukina

akirakaneda

Dashenka

Dashenka

Actually.. belay that... Just send a character sheet instead :D

akirakaneda

Dashenka

tormentedmale

I like the sound of this. I’ll look at writing up a male slave. I’m thinking my guy might be rich and his wife (or sister) wants him out of the way so that she can get her hands on his wealth. But she doesn’t want to kill him, she’s more twisted than that. So she becomes the client. If anyone is interested in writing the part of the wife / sister I’d be happy to discuss.

Nymphadora

Did up a little chart of what we've got so far for characters :)

Slaves        Staff        Clients
Sara MorrisonOlivia BlakeMarius Spiros
Ida AsmusAmelie Bernard
Alice AdamsJean-Claude Dujardin
Mina Oba
Madden Leigh
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Dashenka

Need some more staff...

Thanks love :) For making that.

tormentedmale

Slave

Player Name: tormentedmale
Character Name: Gabriel Kane
Physical Details: Six feet once inch tall, with the sort of toned physique that means he clearly works out and looks after himself, both of Gabriel’s arms are fairly heavily tattooed.

Personality: Born into old Boston money, Gabriel is a laid back individual, treats life as one great big party, a consequence of a privileged upbringing that means he’s never had to worry about anything or take any responsibility for his actions. Any time he’s fucked up his family connections have always made things go away.

Bio: Gabriel Kane was born into a life of wealth and privilege. His family are Boston Brahmins, 'old money', have been prominent in Boston since the British were in charge. His family tree has Ambassadors, Congressmen, and Generals in it. His father is a Judge, his mother died in an automobile accident when he was eleven. He has one sister, Cassandra, who’s three years younger than him. He rarely speaks to his father or his sister, hasn't seen either of them for over a year.

What Gabriel doesn’t know is that Cassandra Kane has plans. And connections. It’s pretty simple really. If Gabriel’s off the scene she stands to inherit everything when their father dies. But she doesn’t want to simply have her brother killed. Cassie wants him to suffer a little first. She really does hate her big brother.

Character’s Sexuality: Gabriel is as straight as they come, likes pretty girls. If he can get more than one at the same time then that’s a bonus.

Player’s Limits: None. Player is totally open to anything happening to Gabriel. Options include (but are not limited to) heavy pain, torture, degradation, humiliation, forced bi. An ideal buyer would want Gabriel as a pain slave rather than a sexual plaything. Also happy for him to have an extremely bad ending, e.g. bought by a torture porn Sadist

Additional Images:
One
Two
Three

tormentedmale

Dashenka

Emily sweet

I would be willing to create a second character as a staff member.  I'm thinking a plump Asian woman with a real mean streak because of the grief she's been given throughout life over her weight.  She might not take too kindly to some of the 'prettier' slaves that would be in custody. If this meets with your approval Dashenka, I'll make up a true character sheet.

florences

Quote from: Emily sweet on March 19, 2020, 05:35:38 PM
I would be willing to create a second character as a staff member.  I'm thinking a plump Asian woman with a real mean streak because of the grief she's been given throughout life over her weight.  She might not take too kindly to some of the 'prettier' slaves that would be in custody.

Ooooo I love this idea
Regards,
Florence

Dashenka

I would be willing to create a second character as a staff member.  I'm thinking a plump Asian woman with a real mean streak because of the grief she's been given throughout life over her weight.  She might not take too kindly to some of the 'prettier' slaves that would be in custody. If this meets with your approval Dashenka, I'll make up a true character sheet.

As long as she is well thought out, will get a specific role on the boat in the training facilities and will get equal attention, I'm fine with it.

Emily sweet

I will try to put one together tomorrow and submit for your approval.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Dashenka on March 19, 2020, 03:31:51 PM
Need some more staff...

Thanks love :) For making that.

My pleasure!  :)

I'll update it periodically too.

Oh I like her and the idea!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Dashenka

Tormentedmale your character is approved btw :)

Also, we have an OOC thread. Link is here and on the first message in this topic.

Please sign in and keep it somewhere where you can find it :)

New characters and players, please sign in here, not the OOC.

allyssa

Slave

Character Name: Mia Sanders
Owner:
Physical Details: Mia is curvaceous and has one piercing in each ear.  She also has a small piercing in her nose.  She does not have any tattoos.  She's about 5'2, 140 lbs. 

Nationality: American - her parents were Filipino, Mexican, Italian, and Greek
Personality: Mia's goal driven and right now, even though she's an assistant to an assistant in a small production company, she wants to be a director.  She's first on the set and last to leave.  She's using this time to watch, learn, and soak in all aspects of production.  It doesn't matter that her most frequent task is fetching coffee.  She's in a masterclass as she works on the set of academy award winning director Rudolpho Juarez.  Mia is detail oriented and works hard to get it right - no matter what "it" is.  She has a feisty temper and is constantly reminding herself to listen more.  Occasionally she pops off in anger or frustration.  A sign in her cubicle reads "I've often regretted my speech, never my silences".

Bio: Mia was raised in a household where there was always too much month at the end of the money.  Her family never had a enough and there was constant tension over bills and finances.  The family was in turmoil as her mom and dad couldn't make it work and separated.  Mia's father hasn't been a factor in her life since she was 12 years old.  Her mother grew bitter about being abandoned and left to raise Mia alone.  Consequently, Mia spent most of her time at an after-school hangout for kids.  There she took every film class the program offered.  After high school she worked her way through two years of community college, finally transferring to Portland State University where she furthered her studies in production. 

After graduating with a small mountain of college loan debt she utilized every connection she had made, hitched her way to LA, and apprenticed at Hayward Studios during the day while bartending at night.  Eventually the studio gave her a shot and hired her as a minor production assistant. 

Currently, Mia rents a room from an elderly woman, an aunt of a friend from college.  Mrs. Gracelin has learned to never expect Mia home at any particular hour.  That girl works night and day and probably sleeps at the studio as often as she sleeps in her rented bed.   None of it matters to Mia; she's determined to make the most of this opportunity.  She drinks in every word and situation on the set.   Mia has no time for a social life.  In fact, it doesn't occur to her that she's missing one.  She's driven by a hunger for security and determined to leave her past behind her. 

Character’s Sexuality: M/f, f/f

Player’s Limits: Gore, mutilation

LamentingQuill

I need to sit down and fully read this, but planting some tentative interest. Would likely play a slave, perhaps a client later on if I become solidly invested.

Dashenka

Yay :)

There's a few links on the first post. In the OOC is a link to the game thread as well.

Hope to get you on board :)

LamentingQuill

Slave

Player Name: LamentingQuill
Character Name: Belle Lafontaine
Physical Details: Belle is a virgin.

Personality: This is a girl that is far from one dimensional.  Liliana is a kind and sweet girl, open minded and very compassionate, the type of person that will be there for a loved one no matter what. She is quite the feisty and spunky girl, never one to allow her to be pushed around easily and when provoked, she can have quite the snarky little sarcastic mouth.
Bio:
Belle has no family, neither of her parents had siblings and her parents perished in a car accident when she was sixteen, both sets of her grandparents died when she was a child. She’s been on her own ever since.

No boyfriend either, she’s not sure if it’s simply because she hasn’t met the right man or if she’s just too damn picky. Honestly, she’s in a slump and it sucks.

By occupation, Belle is a fictional romance writer from Paris, France, she released a book a year ago that had romance lovers all across France singing her praises, but lately… she’s struggling with coming up with an idea for a new book.

Character’s Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Player’s Limits: Everything you need to know

Additional Images:

Belle nude 1 Belle nude 2 Belle nude 3 Belle nude 4

KingKang

Dominant Client

Character Name: Mr. King
Physical Details: Tall (6'5) and heavy framed with a wide, muscular body. Dark eyes and a hard gaze. And earlier car crash and a violent fight in his youth have left his skin scared in places - some running deep.

Nationality: Nigerian
Personality: Mr. King is a towering figure in body and in life. The son of a rich nobleman, the man has always gotten exactly what he wanted. Now, he seeks experiences more than ever and has decided the take up a new hobby to satisfy his unending desires.

Bio: Obayah King was born within the ruling class of the Nigerian elite, his family exploiting the nation's people for decades in order to expand their wealth. As the heir to this dynasty - Mr. King has become increasingly dominant, taking no insolence from those beneath him. As a mogul, Mr. King already owns many lives - and in the past, he has a great deal of interaction with his nation's slave trade. So detached from common people, Mr. King lives lavishly, spending his money on more taboo experiences. 

Now, his sexual desires are unending - and the man has already spent a fortune in exchange for these carnal fantasies. He wishes to acquire more. Perhaps this time, with some purchase - things will change. Because of his disregard for human life, even he doubts that.

Character’s Sexuality: Heterosexual

Player’s Limits:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Extreme violence, vore, watersports, scatplay, etc.

Additional Image:

Dashenka

They both look very interesting :)

Belle is approved.

KingKang, I would like to stress again that a client will have no active role on the ship. The 'only' part they will play is perhaps an interview in which he states his wishes as to what he wants and then all the way at the end at the auctions.

So you are free to make him a client obviously but if you want a more hands on approach, may I suggest a staff member? A high ranked guard, or fitness instructor or something?

If you still want to be a client, you are approved, if you want to change, feel free as well :)

KingKang

Quote from: Dashenka on March 28, 2020, 04:49:07 AM

KingKang, I would like to stress again that a client will have no active role on the ship. The 'only' part they will play is perhaps an interview in which he states his wishes as to what he wants and then all the way at the end at the auctions.

Oh, I'm totally fine with just being a client. No real concern there - sorry for any confusion.

Dashenka

Quote from: KingKang on March 28, 2020, 12:31:11 PM
Oh, I'm totally fine with just being a client. No real concern there - sorry for any confusion.

Very good... Although Amelie might try to convince him to work on the ship for her... I mean a big African man on a boat loaded with hot naked women. What could possibly go wrong?

:-X

Nymphadora

As just mentioned in the OOC, we could use some female clients in game.

Not too late to join in the fun!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

ElayneTrakand

I have a staff idea and a slave idea, which one (or both) should I flush out into a full sheet (if you are still looking)?

Slave: A competitive gymnast with a bit of a dance background as well

Staff: A trainer who's job it is to make the slaves get into the physical condition that the clients are looking for, whatever that might be, and teach them various preforming skills.

I've only ever written sub, but there are a lot of slaves already so if we are worried about over saturating the slave market I will still step back from that role if we need. However, I would still love to get involved with this set up, so would be willing to play a dom character.
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Dashenka

Show me both.

If you are ok with playing both, Im sure we can find a way to get them both in.

ElayneTrakand

Ok, first up the slave, Ill write up the staff next.
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

ElayneTrakand

Slave

Player Name: ElayneTrakand
Character Name: Ellie Rose
Physical Details: Ellie has a small blond streak running through her hair, has a birthmark on her stomach.

Nationality: English
Personality: Ellie is a out going young woman with a determination to spare. She is fun and teasing around her friends, but those that get in her way she does not have time for.
Bio: Whether it be competing in gymnastics, or performing in youth dance and theatre groups Ellie has always been drawn towards ways to find herself in the center of attention. Ellie always glows with pride whenever her teachers at school would give her compliments in her work and she enjoys helping others.
Ellie’s parents, like many others put her into a gymnastics program, unlike most others Ellie never left.

Ellie is now going to school in London for Kinesiology while training as an Olympic hopeful in the O2 Arena nearby. Her daily schedule consists mostly of going to class in the morning and training in the evening.

Ellie’s social life has mostly consisted of a few friends in gymnastics and a few from school, as she was always to busy to get a stable relationship.

Character’s Sexuality: Ellie is uncertain what she likes due to inexperience.

Player’s Limits: No mutilation, otherwise pretty open. No scat, though for this setting urine play is ok.

A&A's

ElayneTrakand

Dominant Staffer

Player Name: ElayneTrakand
Character Name: Sarah Cordin
Position in Organization: Personal (slave) trainer
Physical Details: Severally callused feat

Personality: Sarah is willful, and brisk with those she interacts with.
Bio: Sarah has years of dance experience and working in a local gym offering advise on how to get in shape or diet advise. During the early days of the company while Amelie was still capturing slaves herself Sarah had been caught by Sarah, but rather than turn her in, Sarah asked to join in. Since then Sarah has been getting the slaves in shape and teaching them how to dance seductively and other skills as requested by the clients.

Sarah's methods are... harsh, though effective. With female slaves she is like a really harsh coach (or a Russian one at least). However, with male slaves she pretty much straight up torcherers them. This is due to an experience in high school when as she was walking from the dance room to the girls locker room after school a couple of the football boys shoved her into the guys locker room, where they tore her leotard off her and gang banged her. Since then she has had a bit of a hatred for men in any remotely sexual setting.

Character’s Sexuality: Lesbian for consensual/romantic sex. Will rape males as payback.

Player’s Limits: No mutilation or scat.

Extra images:

A&A's

Dashenka

Oh I like them a lot.

You changed the pictures of the slave :D

So if you are okay with playing both characters, we can think of something to make it work.

ElayneTrakand

Yeah, I realized the first one doesn't have any full body buses which you were saying you wanted.
A&A's

ElayneTrakand

And yeah, I think I cam run both, just not in the same scene, that I think we would melt my brain.
A&A's

Dashenka

I agree... Playing against your own character is just weird in a lot of ways :D Let's avoid that.

Post your characters here please:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=317981.0

Then sign in to the OOC here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=317980.0

and read up when you have time to the game thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=318124.0

avarus

Dashenka

Jawel hoor, hoe meer hoe beter :)

Just drop a character sheet here and we'll take it from there.

avarus

Geweldig ^^ I'm bringing and old character back then :P

Slave

Player Name: Avarus
Character Name: Adeline Bukhdan
Physical Details: 5’10”, has a quite athletic body but without being a weightlifter. She has a single tattoo on her left side below the chest, which looks like tally marks. Every time she wins an MMA match she has another line added. At the moment she's at 6.

Nationality: Lebanese, lives in Venice, California
Personality: Quick and to the point. Not blunt but will tell you what she thinks. Quite the opposite of shy and submissive, Adeline makes her own path in life. Usually it is her way, or the highway.
Bio: Growing up in the war torn Lebanese capital Beirut during the civil war, Adeline knew scarcity and violence from an early age, playing in devastated streets and occasionally tussling with other kids for scraps. In this she gained a warrior spirit and penchant for survival, whilst getting her education at home from her father, who was an engineer prior to the war. Eventually the family managed to flee to Cyprus and from there on to the United States, where the family managed to settle in California.

In the relative quiet that followed Adeline finally managed to start the normal life of a teenager, joining the judo team of her high school, excelling more in the sports department than any other study, barely managing to attain her GED. This was not so much due to a lack of intelligence, but more a lack of interest. Still, she performed well enough to gain a sports grant and enrolled in college, where she switched from judo to MMA. Once again however she performed outstandingly in the physical activities but failed horribly in her studies, to this day miss Bukhdan cannot remember what her major was. In the end her grant and education were terminated.

A girl needed to live however and thus besides waiting tables Adeline entered the MMA championships, performing well enough after a few years to omit the waiting tables part of the financial equation. Still, besides the constant training there was little time for anything else, although she diverted every bit of spare time -little as it is- she had to the two great hobbies she picked up after college: Travelling and diving.

Although sub-top in the rankings, Adeline is working hard to get out of obscurity and into the general eye of the public. She is a hard worker (physically) and knows both pain and hunger, as a trained fighter she is deadly with her feet and fists. Her entire social life is on hold at the moment, as she feels she is on the verge of breaking out of the state level championships to the top. Considering the age requirements of the job this is after all her last chance at the top. The last thing she remembers is sparring in the ring with someone she didn’t know as training partner.

Character’s Sexuality: Adeline is bi-sexual, not that she had the time to invest in any kind of relationship the last few months.

Player’s Limits: Toilet play, amputation, and I prefer her head not to be shaven (the rest already is :P) Other than that go ham, I’m even fine with her dying.

Additional Images:

Additional images

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Dashenka

In my head I said she's approved, post her in the character thread and sign into the OOC....

But then I forgot to type and post it. My brain sometimes....

So,

She's accepted avarus, please post her in the character thread linked on the first post of this topic and then sign into the OOC, also linked in said post.

Welcome aboard!

avarus

Quote from: Nymphadora on April 08, 2020, 07:21:38 AM
Yay! Welcome avarus!

Thank you ^^

Quote from: Dashenka on April 09, 2020, 07:03:19 AM
In my head I said she's approved, post her in the character thread and sign into the OOC....

But then I forgot to type and post it. My brain sometimes....

So,

She's accepted avarus, please post her in the character thread linked on the first post of this topic and then sign into the OOC, also linked in said post.

Welcome aboard!

Awesome ^^

Haha, very recognisable :P I'll get right on it

Anish Joshi

Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

Dashenka

It depends on the character I think... So what do you have in mind?

Anish Joshi

Dashenka

Anish Joshi

Dominant Staffer

Character Name: Mr. H
Position in Organization: Must be GM approved
Physical Details: He has a clean shaved body without any scars and tattoos. Standing at 6 ft 1 inch tall, weighing a little over 75 kgs, he enjoys the feeling of control over others.

Nationality: Indian
Personality: He doesnt tolerate insubordination. Give respect and take respect. His two policy. The first is for the slaves. They have the follow the rule. Period. As for the other trainers, he is nice and chatty. The condition is they should be respectful.

Bio: Born in a affluent family, he always had the luxuries anyone would ask for. Surrounded by a swarm of servants, he was bought u ordering people and having his orders fulfilled. Soon, he began to dwindle into the sexual fantasies. It started with using girlfriends who would accept his dominance in their daily and sexual lives. Slowly, as he began to enjoy these fantasies, and the control he began to search for a career in the same field. He traveled a lot, having spend a good amount of time in Europe. He got the visit the various BDSM clubs they had to offer, usually picking up girls for one night stand. Although they did give him the sexual satisfaction, he spent the day behaving like the normal person which seamed a charade to him. 

That was when he came across the add needed for the training of willing slaves and knew he was the right fit for the same.  He immediately applied for the same. What better way than to live the life doing something one enjoys and also getting paid for it.

Character’s Sexuality: Strictly straight. Only m/f with him being the dominant male

Player’s Limits: Poop. Blood. Scat. Other than that, he is up for anything with special liking for pet training, spanking and anal training.

Dashenka

You're accepted. Please talk to EmilySweet about pairing up with Alice :)

Anish Joshi

Anish Joshi

Dominant Staffer

Character Name: Hillary
Position in Organization: Staff
Physical Details: Nipple rings, Clit ring, blond hair and standing at 5 ft 7 inch.

Nationality: England
Personality: Loving and friendly, she works on trusts and likes to train willing subs. She likes to convince the subs as opposed to using power or force to make one do her bidding.

Bio: Hillary was a sweet and caring girl who believed that there was one and only one for everyone in the world. A virgin until the age of 19, she tried to find her Mr Right who would come on a white horse and swipe her away. However, her fairy tale never went that way. She fell in love with a play boy from college who misguided her and took her cherry. Post that, she had a deep mistrust for men. The event pushed her deeper into the arms of her girlfriend who introduced her to the pleasure of lesbian love and BDSM. She was a sub and she helped Hillary come to terms with her dominant side.

Hillary soon started exploring more and more and experimenting with her body. She was fascinated by rings and piercing and got them on her erotic body parts. She was attracted to willing submissive only  who would do her bidding. She learnt that the hard way during one of the nights with her girlfriend in a BDSM club. She was suddenly called on stage to perform with an unwilling sub and it didnt go well. While going through the job description for the ship, she informed them of this and hoped they would have subs who were there willingly and would like to train from her.

Character’s Sexuality: Strictly Lesbian.

Player’s Limits: Toilet Play, blood.

Image 1
Image 2

Dashenka

We're out of subbies I think :) I'll accept her but don't think you'll have anybody to play against for now.

Anish Joshi

Clorinda

Hi, I was wondering if you were still considering application for slave positions?

Dashenka

I think so... Just make sure you have somebody to play with. So make a character, so we can have a look and try to make contact with one of the dominants to see if they can fit you in :)

subrob99

Is this game still going? If so would like to play as a male slave.

Dashenka

Same answer as above :)

We're still going but you'd best find an active or new player to pair with.

Ryven

I don't think I saw any, but I'll ask to make sure.  Love the idea, but I don't know if there's potential for any M/M pairings.  Checking to see before I go any further.  I'd love to play a male slave for a m/m pairing, but not sure if it is currently available with the characters you already have.

Nymphadora

I'm not sure if anyone beyond Emily Sweet and Anish Joshi are still playing actively in the game anymore, actually.

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Ryven

Nymphadora

Yes, Dasha has great ideas.  ;D

I could be wrong. Try putting a message into the OOC to see if someone responds. :)

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Ryven

I don't want to get ahead of myself.  I don't see any characters or players that would be open for m/m, so I was just checking.  If there's few players left, it's unlikely I'll find a partner here.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Anish Joshi

I have a female dominant free ( bisexual) and if needed can make another character. Depends on how many people are interested. A couple of my plots just went into hold and so can handle a few plots.