Duplex - F seeking 2 x M for threesome scene.

Started by KatieSparks, May 07, 2015, 11:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieSparks

Hello, lords and ladies alike!

I am searching for a couple partners for a simple threesome scene. Bisexual and heterosexual are both welcome, and bisexual would probably be preferred - although I am looking to suck up all the attention, it would be nice for the males in the scene to be able to play with one another as well. There could be some opportunity for one on one play between players as well if things progress.

And I'm also open to ideas, naturally... so if you have anything fun to add, please do! Please PM, do not post here.

Both female and male writers are welcome to apply. :) Seeking two males - the boyfriend and the upstairs neighbor.

Here's the skinny:

DUPLEX

A couple have recently moved in together after a couple years of dating, and everything seems most groovy... but when they look to spice things up in their sex life, they share their wildest fantasies with one another and realize that an MMF threesome is at or near the top of both of their bucket lists. So, after some discussion, they decide to move forward with the idea and look for a third party to become involved.

And what luck - there's a handsome fella living upstairs who would be just perfect. He and the female (and possibly the male as well) half of the couple have been exchanging glances and small talk... just a little harmless flirting, of course. But what if a little flirting could turn into something more?